Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

And yet it was ok for Obama to call some female 'sweetie'. If it wasn't for double standards, some of us would have no standards at all.

I shall await the justification from the left as to why this is outrageous.... or is this yet another 'any shit will do'?

:rolleyes:

blow me, sweetie

bipartisan to the core, that's me

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")

2012-01-09T001750Z_1_BTRE80800TU00_RTROPTP_2_USA-CAMPAIGN-ROMNEY.JPG

:eek: Damn.

And yet it was ok for Obama to call some female 'sweetie'. If it wasn't for double standards, some of us would have no standards at all.

I shall await the justification from the left as to why this is outrageous.... or is this yet another 'any shit will do'?

You missed it. Over your head. Obama calling someone Sweetie isn't in the same Galaxy as Christie telling a chick that she's going to blow him.

A well known informal colloquialism is analogous to, effectively, telling a girl to suck a dick?

False equivalency is false.

Your stupidity has few limits.

Perhaps you should post my quote instead of fantasizing.

Your memory has many limits.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/202046-santorum-is-insane-6.html#post4629332

"So is Obama, but useful idiots such as yourself remain silent, causing people like me to not give a shit what you think.

It might be time to bring back political assassinations.
" - Full-Auto

I GUESS THE MIGHT BE TIME IS ABOVE YOUR COMPREHENSION.

Its ok your still butt hurt and thats all I ask. :badgrin:

Might be "time to bring back political assassinations"? Really?

Your stupidity has few limits.

Perhaps you should post my quote instead of fantasizing.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/202046-santorum-is-insane-6.html#post4629332

"So is Obama, but useful idiots such as yourself remain silent, causing people like me to not give a shit what you think.

" - Full-Auto

A mark, that left one.

Post negged.

Are you going to be pussy your entire life?

:rolleyes:

blow me, sweetie

bipartisan to the core, that's me

Thanks for the offer, but I shall have to decline.

" - Full-Auto

A mark, that left one.

Post negged.

Are you going to be pussy your entire life?

Keep swinging :thup:

Such bullshit is beneath you. At least I thought it was.

He looked at a private citizen and told them they were going down tonight.

It was a threat to a US citizen who was within their full rights.

Men who seek power should not threaten voters with reprizal for expressing their legal rights

I wonder if she ended up blowing him like he said she was going to

Christie threatened a citizen for disagreeing with his postion.

Your going down tonight is a fucking physical threat

Forum List

Back