Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

:lol:

Another day, another leftist fauxtrage...

If you're going to attend an opponent's rally with the intent to heckle and disrupt it, you're really going to need to bring thicker skin...

If you're going to tell women to blow you - you don't belong being Governor. I don't even set the standard that low for myself,, Mr. Foul Mouthed in the flesh, let alone a fucking Governor.

Christie is blunt... Assholes who are purposefully causing trouble deserve no respect from anyone... Even politicians...

I wouldn't care if Biden told some republican heckler off either....

Actually, hasn't Biden done that already? Not sure - might have to look that up...

And yet it was ok for Obama to call some female 'sweetie'. If it wasn't for double standards, some of us would have no standards at all.

I shall await the justification from the left as to why this is outrageous.... or is this yet another 'any shit will do'?

Wait.....let me look at your post again.

You are equating using the term "sweetie" with someone telling a HS student to "go down" as in oral sex?

You really just did that?

Another day, another leftist fauxtrage...

If you're going to attend an opponent's rally with the intent to heckle and disrupt it, you're really going to need to bring thicker skin...

If you're going to tell women to blow you - you don't belong being Governor. I don't even set the standard that low for myself,, Mr. Foul Mouthed in the flesh, let alone a fucking Governor.

Christie is blunt... Assholes who are purposefully causing trouble deserve no respect from anyone... Even politicians...

I wouldn't care if Biden told some republican heckler off either....

Actually, hasn't Biden done that already? Not sure - might have to look that up...

He probably has, and if he told a girl to blow him I might actually have to continue thinking he's a boob.

And yet it was ok for Obama to call some female 'sweetie'. If it wasn't for double standards, some of us would have no standards at all.

I shall await the justification from the left as to why this is outrageous.... or is this yet another 'any shit will do'?

:rolleyes:

blow me, sweetie

bipartisan to the core, that's me

Thanks for the offer, but I shall have to decline.

At least you are an adult and not a HS student, eh?

You're free to interpret what he said in any way you see fit. "Sweetheart."

Since you appear to have interpreted it in your own 'unique' way, I don't think the rest of us need your permission to 'interpret' it any other way. He said 'something', not 'someone'. He did not refer to an individual - no matter how much you wish he had.

The really sad part of this is that this is the level of 'political discussion' in this country. How seriously pathetic.

Well, you did put it in 'politics', so one assumes this is your intellectual level of 'politics'. That's not funny, G, it's sad.

You are equating using the term "sweetie" with someone telling a HS student to "go down" as in oral sex?

please.. show us the part where Christie told her to go down...

we'll wait....

and wait.....

Since you appear to have interpreted it in your own 'unique' way, I don't think the rest of us need your permission to 'interpret' it any other way. He said 'something', not 'someone'. He did not refer to an individual - no matter how much you wish he had.

The really sad part of this is that this is the level of 'political discussion' in this country. How seriously pathetic.

Well, you did put it in 'politics', so one assumes this is your intellectual level of 'politics'. That's not funny, G, it's sad.

Politician making lewd comment = Politics. Tough stuff, I know.

Wow guys, really?

Christy tried and failed to insult a protester. Nothing more. It's not like we don't sit here and do the same damn thing to each other every day. We often say we wish the political correctness could be removed. Well here it is, all be it the polar opposite. Personally I couldn't stand up everyday and take the brow beating all of our politicians do. My career would be cut short by a maniacal outburst on MSNBC.

It was a stupid comment to be sure but keep things on earth would ya.

of course she did.

it is a new year, and the same old tired lame bullshit.

please.. show us the part where Christie told her to go down...

we'll wait....

and wait.....

Can you save my place? This could take a while - we'll need coffee.... I'll go get some.

"Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart."

Anyone who doesn't know what he's saying here is either:

A) Really stupid and naive or

B) In pure partisan denial

Thanks for the offer, but I shall have to decline.

At least you are an adult and not a HS student, eh?

Yea, I am. But he didn't make a sexual remark to a HS student... at least, not to anyone with a modicum of intellectual honesty.

Right, right. He wasn't making a sexual innuendo at all :lol:

And the whole crowd giggled because he was talking about "summin" "figuratively" going "down tonight, sweetheart!" But, of course, you can't imagine what that is which he's referring to which is why if you were in the crowd you'd stand there dumbfounded why everyone was laughing.

"Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart."

Anyone who doesn't know what he's saying here is either:

A) Really stupid and naive or

B) In pure partisan denial

But it's def. fun to watch!~

for the overly sexual minded libtards outraged here...

If something is going down its about to take place. For example...

Now, get your tiny little minds out of the gutter, and try coming up with a real issue for once.

You're free to interpret what he said in any way you see fit. "Sweetheart."

And I don't interpret it to be sexual. you do. Get your mind out of the gutter.

It's either a physical threat (which is highly unlikely) or a sexual reference (which is likely). Take your pick.

Forum List

Back