children as political pawns...

i'm sorry... are you mentally ill? i ask because that was a schizophrenic association having zip zilch nada to do with my post.

or do you think it's a bad thing for people to feed their children?

or maybe you're just trolling?

I'm sorry are you a brain dead hoe? If you dont see any corralation try not to play any word assocation games. Because your realy stupid.

don't you meen relly stupit... i'm guessing he's not going to know what a troll is, i meen da kind dat lives under da brij

english isn't your first or second language is it ?

Is that all you got? Your lame !!
When all you can do is point out spelling errors that pretty much tells me you got nothen.

Oh and I dont see anyone stopping you from feeding your children....except maybe yourself because of your career choice. Bad parent!!!!!

I was thinking more the way the teachers unions are exploiting children for their personal benefit, while claiming they are helping the children despite evidence to the contrary.

If you have evidence otherwise, please let me know.

i certainly have evidence that conservatives, tea baggers and republicans exploit children for their own political ideology

I have no doubt that partisan hacks are unable to see the mote in their own eyes

so morons like you piss and moan about liberals "exploiting children" then you ignore and deny all the times that conservatives/christians do the same thing.

since I can see BOTH it means one thing;

me smart
you moron

There is a big difference in a parent making the decision to take their own children to support a political event (if thats what the family chooses to do), and what we see here. Teachers do not have the right to make a political statement, using children of other parents, to further the teacher's own careers and pocketbooks . . . that is exploitation. Unless there is a link you can provide, showing evidence their parents were well aware and supportive of their children's participation?

exploitation: to use (a situation or person) in an unfair or selfish way. [keyword being "selfish", with respect to the teachers use of the children in this case]

Teachers cannot take kids ANYWHERE without written parental permission....besides, teachers have children too.

So, prove to us that these children were taken there WITHOUT parental permission.

America Live - FoxNews.com

March 16, 2011

Wisconsin Teachers Lead Students in Anti-Walker Chants

To use kids for your personal gain is a new low....

Where are their parents on this?

There would be hell to pay if they used my kid....

I would suggest the parents allowed it to happen. Or that the kids' parents are teachers. If you bothered to watch the video you would see that the person who shot the video said it was during a Monday holiday y'all have stateside..

Oh I watched the video, and yes she did acknowledge it as a holiday, but the people on the first floor identified their selves as teachers....

Either way, it is pathetic.....

I'm sorry are you a brain dead hoe? If you dont see any corralation try not to play any word assocation games. Because your realy stupid.

don't you meen relly stupit... i'm guessing he's not going to know what a troll is, i meen da kind dat lives under da brij

When all you can do is point out spelling errors that pretty much tells me you got nothen.

Oh and I dont see anyone stopping you from feeding your children....except maybe yourself because of your career choice. Bad parent!!!!!

Tell us again how smart you are. Really. It's funny. :lol:

i too am a horrible speller, that's all i've got, for now, but i working on more, do you treat the women in your family to deragatory epithets (bad names) ? i don't have any children. and you do spell a lot of the words good.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but you certainly don't write like you read that many books. Nor do you carry yourself like someone who's "retired at 45".

Friend, the height of ignorance is to say you cannot be taught. And your statement, "I doupt(sp?) seriously you could educate me in the ways of the world" speaks volumes about you.

Sometimes...it's THAT easy to see people put the Lie to their own claims like that.

Ok Hoedeaca,whatever you wanna believe. Go on back to the classroom you low rent hoe.
Fact of the matter is ....all I said is true. No need to be bitter about your career choice.
Oh and there happens to be someone on this board who knows me personaly and could vouch for me. But I wont drag him into this BS like a lame ass lib union member dragging children in to do there protesting. See as a conservitive I fight my own battles.
And i'm sure the person who "nose" me is laughing there ass off at you right about now.
(Did you catch the spelling error? I tried to make it easy for you)
So in closing........you can kiss my ass you overpaid lib twit.

I caught the one you pointed out and the other spelling and grammatical errors you made.

Ok Hoedeaca,whatever you wanna believe. Go on back to the classroom you low rent hoe. (whore)
The Fact of the matter is ....all I said is true. No need to be bitter about your career choice.
Oh and there happens to be someone on this board who knows me personally and could vouch for me. But I wont drag him into this BS like a lame ass lib union member dragging children in to do there (their) protesting. See as a conservitive (conservative) I fight my own battles.
And i'm sure the person who "nose" me is laughing there (their) ass off at you right about now.
So in closing........you can kiss my ass you overpaid lib twit

Dude.....I occasionally misspell a word or two but that's really, really bad.

this board has been pretty wild and seemingly boozy all
day, then i remembered what day it was
... that would explain the mysterious appearance of caveman lawyer.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but you certainly don't write like you read that many books. Nor do you carry yourself like someone who's "retired at 45".

Friend, the height of ignorance is to say you cannot be taught. And your statement, "I doupt(sp?) seriously you could educate me in the ways of the world" speaks volumes about you.

Sometimes...it's THAT easy to see people put the Lie to their own claims like that.

Ok Hoedeaca,whatever you wanna believe. Go on back to the classroom you low rent hoe.
Fact of the matter is ....all I said is true. No need to be bitter about your career choice.
Oh and there happens to be someone on this board who knows me personaly and could vouch for me. But I wont drag him into this BS like a lame ass lib union member dragging children in to do there protesting. See as a conservitive I fight my own battles.
And i'm sure the person who "nose" me is laughing there ass off at you right about now.

Classy and brilliant.....:lol::lol::lol:

Are you sure you aren't a left wing plant here to make Conservatives look as crude and stupid as possible? If you are, it's working.

I caught the one you pointed out and the other spelling and grammatical errors you made.

Ok Hoedeaca,whatever you wanna believe. Go on back to the classroom you low rent hoe. (whore)
The Fact of the matter is ....all I said is true. No need to be bitter about your career choice.
Oh and there happens to be someone on this board who knows me personally and could vouch for me. But I wont drag him into this BS like a lame ass lib union member dragging children in to do there (their) protesting. See as a conservitive (conservative) I fight my own battles.
And i'm sure the person who "nose" me is laughing there (their) ass off at you right about now.

I dont deny I suck at spelling........but you gotta give me the "hoe" part that was intentional.

I dont deny I suck at spelling........but you gotta give me the "hoe" part that was intentional.

You're into gardening utensils?

No i'm not into gardening "implements". But if I going to misspell whore it probably would have been more like hoar or maybe hore.:lol:

Oh and utensils would be more appropiate if you were describing flatware.

Last edited:

No i'm not into gardening "implements". But if I going to misspell whore it probably would have been more like hoar or maybe hore.:lol:

i gotta ask, do you own a dictionary or have a friend with a computer ? or are you just putting us on ?

i gotta ask, do you own a dictionary or have a friend with a computer ? or are you just putting us on ?

WOW ...you must be psychic ! I do own a dictionary AND I have a friend with a computer.
Come on fess up,your The amazing Kreskin arent you?

What a creep. I may disagree with nearly everything The Imposter posts, but she doesn't deserve to be spewed at with your particularly vile form of filth.

If you think you are helping conservative causes with such sewage, you are wrong.

WOW ...you must be psychic ! I do own a dictionary AND I have a friend with a computer.

no, i didn't mean anything by it, it's just that you are unusual.

What a creep. I may disagree with nearly everything The Imposter posts, but she doesn't deserve to be spewed at with your particularly vile form of filth.

If you think you are helping conservative causes with such sewage, you are wrong.

Well when a person attacks me, I return the favor. If you dont like it I really dont care.
I'll be civil if they are.
And this has nothing to do with politics,it has to do with someone being a bitch !!
Maybe your OK with someone talking trash to you,maybe thats your thing. To each his own I guess.

no, i didn't mean anything by it, it's just that you are unusual.

I guess i've been called worse. I'm a little high strung at times,and if my posting gets a little out of hand at times it's usually because I decided to break out the Crown Royal.
Which would explain yesterday.(got started a little early for Saint Patties day)

Forum List

Back