children as political pawns...

What are they supposed to do, tell the teacher no?

They're politically unaware minor children, you fucking pinhead.

No matter how hard you try to take away our rights, we will fight you.

Those teachers taught their students what America is about. People fighting for their rights. You hate rights, Oddball. All Republicans do. You hate that we speak up. That we want to be compensated and don't want to work as slave like you want us to.

You are whats wrong with America. Stop trying to act like America is for losing the right to earn a living. Because they aren't

I'm not a republican, dickhead....I AM a Wisconsin taxpayer, though.

What about the rights of the parents to not have their children used as political props?

God, are you liberoidals unabashed assholes.

You are either a Republican or a Tea Bagger.

Because you'r vocabulary SUCKS !!!

P.S. If you read more it'll get better.

P.S.S. If you stay away from comic books your vocab will increase exponentially!!

that would be "your" vocabulary.

Holy crap how many times do I have to say it......MY SPELLING SUCKS !! Would it help if I added "you stupid asshole" at the end !!!!!!!

I mean really,what do you want, a signed affidavit?

Judge me not by the spelling of my words,but by the content !!!!!!

Because you'r vocabulary SUCKS !!!

P.S. If you read more it'll get better.

P.S.S. If you stay away from comic books your vocab will increase exponentially!!

that would be "your" vocabulary.

Oh and Jillian...I know that!!! If you can post all day and never make a mistake then I bow to your perfection !!!
Not necessarily to your political view point.

Last edited:
WOW ...you must be psychic ! I do own a dictionary AND I have a friend with a computer.
Come on fess up,your The amazing Kreskin arent you?

no, i didn't mean anything by it, it's just that you are unusual.

I guess i've been called worse. I'm a little high strung at times,and if my posting gets a little out of hand at times it's usually because I decided to break out the Crown Royal.
Which would explain yesterday.(got started a little early for Saint Patties day)

that's what i figured... you should always be nice to girls...

Look...I can put up with other political view points. But when you attack my spelling no matter how small the error. You show your true intentions........and thats to denigrate anyone who has a different view point.
So keep up the BS it only shows your desperation !!!

no, i didn't mean anything by it, it's just that you are unusual.

I guess i've been called worse. I'm a little high strung at times,and if my posting gets a little out of hand at times it's usually because I decided to break out the Crown Royal.
Which would explain yesterday.(got started a little early for Saint Patties day)

that's what i figured... you should always be nice to girls...

I dont care if your a girl or not.....I'll be nice if you are.

Forum List

Back