children as political pawns...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i'm not sure which is funnier, janet napolitano on horseback or...well

so teachers are bringing children to the capitol in wisconsin to use as political tools against governor walker. it's despicable and truly disgusting. these are the same kids that will have to endure "extra time" caused by their "teachers".
these self serving lazyass government leeches better pull it together soon, the war's over, you can get new parts for your head.

psychos. i think the little one gets it though...

Last edited by a moderator:

so teachers are bringing children to the capitol in wisconsin to use as political tools against governor walker. it's despicable and truly disgusting. these are the same kids that will have to endure "extra time" caused by their "teachers".
these self serving lazyass government leeches better pull it together soon, the war's over, you can get new parts for your head.

What a perfect example of allowing students to witness (and/or participate) in history at a time where most kids get all of their information planted in front of a TV set. It would be like getting them a front seat at the battle of Gettysburg.

• Banned
in liberal defense, i have to say that when i was a kid any excuse for a field trip was okay with moi.
i like the sensitivity of the idea about 4 year olds watching gettysburg from the edge of the battlefield. working our way back to ancient rome and the cooliseum, perhaps a bad time to be a christian. .barrak heussien obama. mmm. mmm.. mmm.....
hey obie, isn't that one of the hansen brothers?

Last edited:
You mean like this?

trig-photoshop-2.jpg

What a perfect example of allowing students to witness (and/or participate) in history at a time where most kids get all of their information planted in front of a TV set. It would be like getting them a front seat at the battle of Gettysburg.

Only if they but them in a Blue are Grey uniform would it be the same.

The teachers are teaching thier side and ignoring the rest of the facts.

Just like you want them to.

Palin doesn't exploit her children, she just uses them to further her anti-abortion agenda...big difference

What are they supposed to do, tell the teacher no?

They're politically unaware minor children, you fucking pinhead.

No matter how hard you try to take away our rights, we will fight you.

Those teachers taught their students what America is about. People fighting for their rights. You hate rights, Oddball. All Republicans do. You hate that we speak up. That we want to be compensated and don't want to work as slave like you want us to.

You are whats wrong with America. Stop trying to act like America is for losing the right to earn a living. Because they aren't

So, against their will then, right?
Are the concepts of age of consent and teachers as authority figures completely over your head?

What's clear is that the concept of shame is completely beyond your grasp.

No matter how hard you try to take away our rights, we will fight you.

Those teachers taught their students what America is about. People fighting for their rights. You hate rights, Oddball. All Republicans do. You hate that we speak up. That we want to be compensated and don't want to work as slave like you want us to.

You are whats wrong with America. Stop trying to act like America is for losing the right to earn a living. Because they aren't

I'm not a republican, dickhead....I AM a Wisconsin taxpayer, though.

What about the rights of the parents to not have their children used as political props?

God, are you liberoidals unabashed assholes.

Forum List

Back