children as political pawns...

Funny only union members think that. And what percent of the work force would that be? Around 10%? Yeah thats for the greater good. God your pathetic.
Oh and I see you neglected to apologize for you error. Post #75

But I'm not a union member....? So wrong again and Im sorry you pointed me to the wrong post.

75 and 96 say the same thing.So thats hardly the wrong post. Like I said you dont have the mental capacity to remember post #75 and I was right.
So your husband is union member? You have a dog in the hunt somewhere or you wouldnt be so interested.

Ok, number 75 and 96 are the same thing one just was pointed to as proof after. I say again, I'm sorry you pointed me to the wrong post. I asked you to answer a question, you said you did, I asked where and you pointed me to 96, dam sorry!

First, I'm a guy, a straight guy so no hubby here. Second, no one in my family is in a Union. Now are you confused as to why I'm pro-union? Because the only people you believe are pro-union are people who has financial skin in the game and I dont. Is it confusing how I can care about someone else's union?

I bet it is...

You don't think there is a difference between protesting to recieve more money for yourself and protesting for more liberty to your fellowman?

those are your definitions. but they weren't protesting for "more money". that's rightwingnut spin. they were protesting because they were being stripped of their collective bargaining rights which is directly linked to JOB SECURITY.

as for what you call "liberty", i call destroying our government and our middle class.

so there ya go.

So your saying they wont benefit financialy? Yeah thats believable.
You guys are realy greedy.

I thought you neocon whackjobs were all for greed. It's one of your greatest mottos "Greed is Good".

those are your definitions. but they weren't protesting for "more money". that's rightwingnut spin. they were protesting because they were being stripped of their collective bargaining rights which is directly linked to JOB SECURITY.

as for what you call "liberty", i call destroying our government and our middle class.

so there ya go.

I thought you neocon whackjobs were all for greed. It's one of your greatest mottos "Greed is Good".

"Greed is good" isn't a neocon mantra.

They agreed to all of the financial concessions they were being asked to make. They were protesting their rights being stripped no matter how you try to spin it.

Funny only union members think that. And what percent of the work force would that be? Around 10%? Yeah thats for the greater good. God your pathetic.

Hi.

Non-union member here. In fact, I work for a private investment firm. I think that unions are good for this country.

Poof!

They agreed to all of the financial concessions they were being asked to make. They were protesting their rights being stripped no matter how you try to spin it.

Hi.

Non-union member here. In fact, I work for a private investment firm. I think that unions are good for this country.

Poof!

First of all unions dont have rights.Show me in the constitution where it gives rights to unions. And why should a union member have more rights then someone in the private sector?
After all it's the private sector that pays there salary.(in this particuler case)

Non-union member
Curious as to why you think unions are good for the country as a whole....not just for the 10% or so who are in them. All they do is drive up the cost for services. And stifle competition.

Hi.

Poof!

First of all unions dont have rights.Show me in the constitution where it gives rights to unions. And why should a union member have more rights then someone in the private sector?
After all it's the private sector that pays there salary.(in this particuler case)

Non-union member
Curious as to why you think unions are good for the country as a whole....not just for the 10% or so who are in them. All they do is drive up the cost for services. And stifle competition.

Well it's easy to see that you didn't attend high school or you would know your history and a little bit about labor law, the unions influence on its creation and how those same laws have benefitted ALL workers. I'd explain it but I doubt you'd listen and I can't spend all of my time educating you.

More jewels of wisdom! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

This gets better and better and better as we move along. :lol::lol::lol:

Here's some jewels of wisdom .....when you cant win you insult. Typical lib.
And your supposed to be a teacher and you didnt catch my spelling errors?
Geeezzz a highschool drop out can beat your ass in a debate and you call yourself a teacher? And yes I did beat your ass,by the fact that you refused to answer any of my points. BECAUSE YOU KNEW YOU WHERE WRONG.
So try and prove me wrong oh great sage who missed the spelling errors.
YOUR intelligence is showing.

actually, it's pretty clear to anyone looking that you're uneducated and you didn't kick anyone's anything... no matter how much you wish for it. in fact, you made yourself look prety pathetic.

as for losing at life... you must mean someone else. i've done pretty well. and i'm not the elitist... since i have never doubted that people can make money in ways other than by being educated.

that, however, has nothing to do with your hatred of anyone who is educated and the people who do the educating.

you sound like a fool...

Couldn't have said it much better than that.

so there ya go.

I guess it depends on what degree of greed you refer to. Sure I want to make more money,and so do the union members.
I think it has a lot to do with what you do with your money after you earn it.
For instance....we take several trips a year to Jamaica. When we go we bring clothing and school supplies for the kids. And help the locals as much as we can.
Do I sound like a greedy person?
Sure there are lots greedy people out there on both sides of the political aisle. I have a lib friend who is the cheapest person I know(and yes he's a union member)
He's the guy who shows up at my house with a bottle of rum and promptly offers me some.....nowing full well I hate rum. But that doesnt stop hom from drinking my Crown.
But I also have a lib bud who would give you the shirt of his back.
And it works the same way with my conservitive buds.
Giving is ethier in your nature or it's not.
Trying to brackett ethier political persuasion as greedy is just nuts,but in some cases you call them as you see them. In this case I see union members as being greedy. But hey thats just me.

Hi.

Poof!

Non-union member

Well it's easy to see that you didn't attend high school or you would know your history and a little bit about labor law, the unions influence on its creation and how those same laws have benefitted ALL workers. I'd explain it but I doubt you'd listen and I can't spend all of my time educating you.

I doupt seriously you could educate me in the ways of the world. And yes I know what unions did to bring about change in the workplace. And yes they did some good things in the past.But they've worn out there welcome.
And keep up the petty insults please it shows your lack of intelligence.
I read on average 3-5 books a week.And I cover all genres. I've done so since I was 13 years old. I taught myself the things I need to know to be a success in life.
Unlike the philosophy major who wasted his/hers parents money.
And you know what.....as life goes buy you learn about philosophy with real world experience. Not from some egghead prof.
You do it your way ,I did it mine,and it worked out very well for me.
So your not a self starter,thats nothing to be ashamed of. Which it appears you are by your penchant for belittlling others to make yourself feel better.
Good luck as you go through life as a bitter shrew.

Non-union member

I doupt seriously you could educate me in the ways of the world. And yes I know what unions did to bring about change in the workplace. And yes they did some good things in the past.But they've worn out there welcome.
I read on average 3-5 books a week.And I cover all genres. I've done so since I was 13 years old. I taught myself the things I need to know to be a success in life.
And you know what.....as life goes buy you learn about philosophy with real world experience. Not from some egghead prof.
So your not a self starter,thats nothing to be ashamed of. Which it appears you are by your penchant for belittlling others to make yourself feel better.

comic books count?

Non-union member

I'm sorry but you certainly don't write like you read that many books. Nor do you carry yourself like someone who's "retired at 45".

Friend, the height of ignorance is to say you cannot be taught. And your statement, "I doupt(sp?) seriously you could educate me in the ways of the world" speaks volumes about you.

I'm sorry but you certainly don't write like you read that many books. Nor do you carry yourself like someone who's "retired at 45".

Friend, the height of ignorance is to say you cannot be taught. And your statement, "I doupt(sp?) seriously you could educate me in the ways of the world" speaks volumes about you.

Sometimes...it's THAT easy to see people put the Lie to their own claims like that.

the way conservatives, christians and tea baggers do?

I was thinking more the way the teachers unions are exploiting children for their personal benefit, while claiming they are helping the children despite evidence to the contrary.

If you have evidence otherwise, please let me know.

i certainly have evidence that conservatives, tea baggers and republicans exploit children for their own political ideology

I have no doubt that partisan hacks are unable to see the mote in their own eyes

so morons like you piss and moan about liberals "exploiting children" then you ignore and deny all the times that conservatives/christians do the same thing.

since I can see BOTH it means one thing;

me smart
you moron

There is a big difference in a parent making the decision to take their own children to support a political event (if thats what the family chooses to do), and what we see here. Teachers do not have the right to make a political statement, using children of other parents, to further the teacher's own careers and pocketbooks . . . that is exploitation. Unless there is a link you can provide, showing evidence their parents were well aware and supportive of their children's participation?

exploitation: to use (a situation or person) in an unfair or selfish way. [keyword being "selfish", with respect to the teachers use of the children in this case]

I was thinking more the way the teachers unions are exploiting children for their personal benefit, while claiming they are helping the children despite evidence to the contrary.

If you have evidence otherwise, please let me know.

i certainly have evidence that conservatives, tea baggers and republicans exploit children for their own political ideology

I have no doubt that partisan hacks are unable to see the mote in their own eyes

so morons like you piss and moan about liberals "exploiting children" then you ignore and deny all the times that conservatives/christians do the same thing.

since I can see BOTH it means one thing;

me smart
you moron

There is a big difference in a parent making the decision to take their own children to support a political event (if thats what the family chooses to do), and what we see here. Teachers do not have the right to make a political statement, using children of other parents, to further the teacher's own careers and pocketbooks . . . that is exploitation. Unless there is a link you can provide, showing evidence their parents were well aware and supportive of their children's participation?

exploitation: to use (a situation or person) in an unfair or selfish way. [keyword being "selfish", with respect to the teachers use of the children in this case]

What the hell do you think they did? Force them to attend at gunpoint?

:Boom2:

I'd be shocked if the teachers did not get the parents permission and MORE shocked if the students there would rather have been in school.

First of all I wholeheartedly agree that if children were present at the protests it should be only with the permission of the parents.

Now if you go back to post #3 (youtube) and it's video you will find multiple accusations of teachers bring students from school, however if you go to post #76 you will find a link to another video (news source) showing the same group of children and speaker (at time 1:15) points out that school was not in session. So if school is not in session then teachers couldn't have brought the children there during the school day. So the children either have the parents blessing to accompany someone else or their parents were at the protest and brought their kids.

If it's the parents bringing the children then there is no issue as that's the way it should be. However upon reviewing this thread you will see lots of claims of teachers bringing other people children (either from school or without parents permission), but I haven't seen any proof of this occurring.

>>>>

Last edited:
i'm sorry... are you mentally ill? i ask because that was a schizophrenic association having zip zilch nada to do with my post.

or do you think it's a bad thing for people to feed their children?

or maybe you're just trolling?

It's WRONG to demand that TAXPAYERS pay for it via coercion/intimidation...now isn't it?

*SHOO* You Statist WORM...Get lost.

poor loon. what happened in wisconsin had NOTHING to do with money.

is this computer hour at the asylum??

'Get a Little Bloody'
A Democratic congressman urges government employees to take violent action.
'Get a Little Bloody' - WSJ.com
By JAMES TARANTO — WSJ

. . . As Michael Barone notes, public-sector unions "are a mechanism by which every taxpayer is forced to fund the Democratic Party," Capuano's party:

Unions, most of whose members are public employees, gave Democrats some $400 million in the 2008 election cycle. The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, the biggest public employee union, gave Democrats $90 million in the 2010 cycle.
Follow the money, Washington reporters like to say. The money in this case comes from taxpayers, present and future, who are the source of every penny of dues paid to public employee unions, who in turn spend much of that money on politics, almost all of it for Democrats.

I'm sure money has absolutely nothing to do with the objection Democrats have to whats going on in Wisconsin.

Last edited:

i'm sorry... are you mentally ill? i ask because that was a schizophrenic association having zip zilch nada to do with my post.

or do you think it's a bad thing for people to feed their children?

or maybe you're just trolling?

I'm sorry are you a brain dead hoe? If you dont see any corralation try not to play any word assocation games. Because your realy stupid.

don't you meen relly stupit... i'm guessing he's not going to know what a troll is, i meen da kind dat lives under da brij

english isn't your first or second language is it ?

Last edited:

Sometimes...it's THAT easy to see people put the Lie to their own claims like that.

Ok Hoedeaca,whatever you wanna believe. Go on back to the classroom you low rent hoe.
Fact of the matter is ....all I said is true. No need to be bitter about your career choice.
Oh and there happens to be someone on this board who knows me personaly and could vouch for me. But I wont drag him into this BS like a lame ass lib union member dragging children in to do there protesting. See as a conservitive I fight my own battles.
And i'm sure the person who "nose" me is laughing there ass off at you right about now.
(Did you catch the spelling error? I tried to make it easy for you)
So in closing........you can kiss my ass you overpaid lib twit.

Forum List

Back