children as political pawns...

You don't think there is a difference between protesting to recieve more money for yourself and protesting for more liberty to your fellowman?

those are your definitions. but they weren't protesting for "more money". that's rightwingnut spin. they were protesting because they were being stripped of their collective bargaining rights which is directly linked to JOB SECURITY.

as for what you call "liberty", i call destroying our government and our middle class.

so there ya go.

So your saying they wont benefit financialy? Yeah thats believable.
You guys are realy greedy.

i'm sorry... are you mentally ill? i ask because that was a schizophrenic association having zip zilch nada to do with my post.

or do you think it's a bad thing for people to feed their children?

or maybe you're just trolling?

Last edited:
Those protesting see Unions as being good for the country dont cha think?

Funny only union members think that. And what percent of the work force would that be? Around 10%? Yeah thats for the greater good. God your pathetic.
Oh and I see you neglected to apologize for you error. Post #75

But I'm not a union member....? So wrong again and Im sorry you pointed me to the wrong post.

75 and 96 say the same thing.So thats hardly the wrong post. Like I said you dont have the mental capacity to remember post #75 and I was right.
So your husband is union member? You have a dog in the hunt somewhere or you wouldnt be so interested.

Those protesting see Unions as being good for the country dont cha think?

Funny only union members think that. And what percent of the work force would that be? Around 10%? Yeah thats for the greater good. God your pathetic.
Oh and I see you neglected to apologize for you error. Post #75

actually that's not true...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/01/us/01poll.html?_r=3&ref=todayspaper

do you post anything honest?

NY Times/SeeBS Poll?
Yeah thats trust worthy source. Nice try thou.
Do you post any truths?

those are your definitions. but they weren't protesting for "more money". that's rightwingnut spin. they were protesting because they were being stripped of their collective bargaining rights which is directly linked to JOB SECURITY.

as for what you call "liberty", i call destroying our government and our middle class.

so there ya go.

i'm sorry... are you mentally ill? i ask because that was a schizophrenic association having zip zilch nada to do with my post.

It's WRONG to demand that TAXPAYERS pay for it via coercion/intimidation...now isn't it?

*SHOO* You Statist WORM...Get lost.

100_1161.jpg

so there ya go.

I'm sorry are you a brain dead hoe? If you dont see any corralation try not to play any word assocation games. Because your realy stupid.

I'm sorry are you a brain dead hoe? If you dont see any corralation try not to play any word assocation games. Because your realy stupid.

that would be "you're"...

as in when "you're" calling someone else stupid, you should make sure you follow basic grammar rules.

This is REALLY funny! :lol::lol::lol:

It's WRONG to demand that TAXPAYERS pay for it via coercion/intimidation...now isn't it?

*SHOO* You Statist WORM...Get lost.

poor loon. what happened in wisconsin had NOTHING to do with money.

is this computer hour at the asylum??

This is REALLY funny! :lol::lol::lol:

it really is... and i missed the second error. lol..

maybe he's angry at teachers because he failed english and couldn't graduate?

as in when "you're" calling someone else stupid, you should make sure you follow basic grammar rules.

U NO U ONE WEN THEY START POINTING OUT SPELING ERORS. You suck at life.
I could constantly use spell check but I find it slows things down to much.
And if i'm so StUpId how is it that I was able to retire last year at 45.
Keep up with the insults you Bimbo because i'm very happy where i'm at.
Oh and try and come up with some reasonable arguments next time.

U NO U ONE WEN THEY START POINTING OUT SPELING ERORS. You suck at life.
I could constantly use spell check but I find it slows things down to much.
And if i'm so StUpId how is it that I was able to retire last year at 45.
Keep up with the insults you Bimbo because i'm very happy where i'm at.
Oh and try and come up with some reasonable arguments next time.

And the hits just keep on coming! :lol::lol:

Oh and guess what Bimbo....I didnt even graduate highschool. And I still managed to retire at 45. And I didnt need a union to do it.
So go pound sand you elitist bitch.
I'm allready more then you'll ever be.

I laugh at you clowns and you weak ass need for someone to carry you through life.
You never respond with answers just insults. So keep up with the attitude and see where it gets you.
I got where I am through hard work. Why do you feel the need to have someone help you?
Dont have what it takes huh?
See people like you are so insecure that insulting people is how you make yourself feel better. It's sad really.
Again try and argue the points instead of flinging insults.
It's what libs do best when they dont have an answer, they start with the insults.
So suprize me and answer some questions.....you being so smart and all.

Oh and guess what Bimbo....I didnt even graduate highschool. And I still managed to retire at 45. And I didnt need a union to do it.

More jewels of wisdom! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

This gets better and better and better as we move along. :lol::lol::lol:

Here's some jewels of wisdom .....when you cant win you insult. Typical lib.
And your supposed to be a teacher and you didnt catch my spelling errors?
Geeezzz a highschool drop out can beat your ass in a debate and you call yourself a teacher? And yes I did beat your ass,by the fact that you refused to answer any of my points. BECAUSE YOU KNEW YOU WHERE WRONG.
So try and prove me wrong oh great sage who missed the spelling errors.
YOUR intelligence is showing.

More jewels of wisdom! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

This gets better and better and better as we move along. :lol::lol::lol:

Here's some jewels of wisdom .....when you cant win you insult. Typical lib.
And your supposed to be a teacher and you didnt catch my spelling errors?
Geeezzz a highschool drop out can beat your ass in a debate and you call yourself a teacher? And yes I did beat your ass,by the fact that you refused to answer any of my points. BECAUSE YOU KNEW YOU WHERE WRONG.
So try and prove me wrong oh great sage who missed the spelling errors.
YOUR intelligence is showing.

actually, it's pretty clear to anyone looking that you're uneducated and you didn't kick anyone's anything... no matter how much you wish for it. in fact, you made yourself look prety pathetic.

as for losing at life... you must mean someone else. i've done pretty well. and i'm not the elitist... since i have never doubted that people can make money in ways other than by being educated.

that, however, has nothing to do with your hatred of anyone who is educated and the people who do the educating.

you sound like a fool...

Forum List

Back