Chik-fil-a caves to teh ghey

be honest, you love it when others tell you what to do? keep in mind this is bullying and i thought dems were against bullying? unless you bullying people to stop bullying or to see things your way. very disgusting but such the way the people want it to go.
What bullying are you talking about? This is the free market in action.

In this case gay people were bullying Americans to quell free speech. It's telling that you see this as a victory.

It's only free speech when the Libs say it's free speech...When it's something they agree with.
When terrorists are storming our embassies and burning our flag.That's the ultimate free speech.

So hate as a "family value" doesn't sell as well as they hoped?

Doesn't matter - they still serve garbage.

By all means, do eat there if you want obesity, heart disease, diabetes, cancer ...

be honest, you love it when others tell you what to do? keep in mind this is bullying and i thought dems were against bullying? unless you bullying people to stop bullying or to see things your way. very disgusting but such the way the people want it to go.
What bullying are you talking about? This is the free market in action.

yeah I guess that free market in action did not last too long. People did not vote too long with their sandwitches?

I did not like Chick Fillet's food before this mess and I still do not like it whether they like gays or not.

the truth was about to come out that Chick fillet served gay chickens on their sandwitches ;)

I think they use a special sauce.

yeah, AWFUL joke. :lol:

So hate as a "family value" doesn't sell as well as they hoped?

Doesn't matter - they still serve garbage.

By all means, do eat there if you want obesity, heart disease, diabetes, cancer ...

Well, when I did eat it, I thought it tasted rather nice. The lemonade was the best in the world.

I don't know any such thing. You're a fucking noob with a mouth. Until now you were a nobody. Now you're a nobody on my shit list.

Oh, I get it. You're a badass. So much so you don't even want to read my posts.

You have 16 whole posts. What the hell are you talking about? I clearly read a few otherwise I wouldn't know what a troll you are. 16 posts and I know you're a jerk. Says a lot about you

Excuse me. I thought you were so badass you were about to put me on ignore. :lol:

gay_cow_by_j_bluesummers-d31p517.png
Chick-fil-a-cow.jpeg

According to a letter written by Dan Cathay followed up by a telephone call between him and Mike Huckabee, there has been no change whatsoever in the position and policies of the company. This "story" is a wholly media creation. A complete and total lie to make gay groups appear more powerful than they really are.

No, all you prove is there is nothing you won't lie about.

I don't lie. I prove everything I say. Now if YOU choose to believe that this company changed their policies toward gays based on a press report, then you have apparently chosen to believe a lie.

Not my problem.

A Chick-Fil-A executive has confirmed that the company will stop donating to groups like Focus on the Family and other groups with anti-gay agendas, according to The Civil Rights Agenda, a Chicago-based gay-rights organization.

Chick-Fil-A says it will stop donations to anti-gay groups - NY Daily News

:clap2:

so much for the stupendous success of the homophobes efforts to spend their money there. i guess chick fil a realized gays have the highest per capita income of any group.

I've been going to Chick Fil A a lot lately. But that's because I've been extremely busy and it's just around the corner from work.

i wouldn't spend my money there. i figure there's always some place else to eat.

they make good chicken though.... pity.

It is soooooooooooooo much better than any fast food place in terms of cleanliness and service. My barometer of any retail establishment is the washroom. If a restaurant takes care of the washroom, then they're taking care of the kitchen. And the washroom looks not much different from the washrooms at Ruth Chris's.

I went to Chick Fil A for the first time after the gays decided to protest. Then when I read this report, I reconsidered going back. Now that I know that the report of them caving in to gay demands was nothing more than a media lie, I'll go back.

Forum List

Back