Chik-fil-a caves to teh ghey

A Chick-Fil-A executive has confirmed that the company will stop donating to groups like Focus on the Family and other groups with anti-gay agendas, according to The Civil Rights Agenda, a Chicago-based gay-rights organization.

Chick-Fil-A says it will stop donations to anti-gay groups - NY Daily News

:clap2:

Their symbol is a chicken after all...

It's a cow actually.

chickfila1.jpg

FTR, I'm glad they aren't funding those groups anymore, but it didn't change my patronage of the company at all. I may have gone a bit more, come to think of it.

Priceless!

A Chick-Fil-A executive has confirmed that the company will stop donating to groups like Focus on the Family and other groups with anti-gay agendas, according to The Civil Rights Agenda, a Chicago-based gay-rights organization.

It's a cow actually.

chickfila1.jpg

FTR, I'm glad they aren't funding those groups anymore, but it didn't change my patronage of the company at all. I may have gone a bit more, come to think of it.

Score one for Toro

It's a cow actually.

chickfila1.jpg

What was that? Eat more Gay Chicken? How can you tell if a chicken is Gay? Is it all thigh or something? Are the wings clipped? Well, let me get one Gay Chicken Special to go, for the Ravster. Does it come with a hat??? Great! Anyone else? It's on me. :tongue::eusa_whistle:

be honest, you love it when others tell you what to do? keep in mind this is bullying and i thought dems were against bullying? unless you bullying people to stop bullying or to see things your way. very disgusting but such the way the people want it to go.
What bullying are you talking about? This is the free market in action.

yeah I guess that free market in action did not last too long. People did not vote too long with their sandwitches?

I did not like Chick Fillet's food before this mess and I still do not like it whether they like gays or not.

the truth was about to come out that Chick fillet served gay chickens on their sandwitches ;)

Last edited:
Ridiculous that they caved. Who cares who they donate to? It's free speech. Homo Depot supports the Gays.. But I still shop there. After the money leaves me hands, it leaves my responsibility.

Thanks, board asshole. You know I loved it.

I don't know any such thing. You're a fucking noob with a mouth. Until now you were a nobody. Now you're a nobody on my shit list.

Oh, I get it. You're a badass. So much so you don't even want to read my posts.

You have 16 whole posts. What the hell are you talking about? I clearly read a few otherwise I wouldn't know what a troll you are. 16 posts and I know you're a jerk. Says a lot about you

Forum List

Back