Chiefs win the AFC West.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Playoff bound and hopefully they play like they have during this year's winning games.
Put the 4 straight losses from earlier in the season behind you and do something with this opportunity.
And bench your starters after the first quarter next week.

Playoff bound and hopefully they play like they have during this year's winning games.
Put the 4 straight losses from earlier in the season behind you and do something with this opportunity.

this team is such a joke decade after decade WHY anybody would support them is beyond me. they go out and fool everyone thinking they are going to be going to the superbowl by manhandling the cheatriots and shady brady,yet they then go out and become the joke of the league laying a turd to crappy teams like buffalo and the NY Giants. and like i said,this has gone on for DECADES now and you STILL cheer on this joke franchise.unreal.:rolleyes:

I said ten years ago when the royals were still the joke of baseball that they would make it to the world series before the chiefs ever did to the superbowl.did not take a genius to see that. the ownership of this franchise in the Hunt family is a pathetic joke. that team will never make it back as long as the Hunt family owns it.:D

• Banned

this team is such a joke decade after decade WHY anybody would support them is beyond me. they go out and fool everyone thinking they are going to be going to the superbowl by manhandling the cheatriots and shady brady,yet they then go out and become the joke of the league laying a turd to crappy teams like buffalo and the NY Giants. and like i said,this has gone on for DECADES now and you STILL cheer on this joke franchise.unreal.:rolleyes:

I said ten years ago when the royals were still the joke of baseball that they would make it to the world series before the chiefs ever did to the superbowl.did not take a genius to see that. the ownership of this franchise in the Hunt family is a pathetic joke. that team will never make it back as long as the Hunt family owns it.:D
Really couldn't care less about your opinion. Enjoying sports isn't just about winning for rational adults. It's a time for family & Friends to socialize around a common interest. Plus you post like a jerk.

Really couldn't care less about your opinion. Enjoying sports isn't just about winning for rational adults. It's a time for family & Friends to socialize around a common interest. Plus you post like a jerk.

rather post like a jerk than BE a cowardly jerk who insults people when he cannot refute pesky little facts how evil and corrupt our government is.:ahole-1:

• Banned

rather post like a jerk than BE a cowardly jerk who insults people when he cannot refute pesky little facts how evil and corrupt our government is.:ahole-1:
Refute facts? It's a fucking game. Only losers get so wrapped up in the minutia that they forget it isn't important in any fashion. A substitute for social skills & lack of friends for many.

You don't like the chiefs so my response should be what? It certainly seems like an old fashioned idgaf is the perfect response.

Refute facts? It's a fucking game. Only losers get so wrapped up in the minutia that they forget it isn't important in any fashion. A substitute for social skills & lack of friends for many.

You don't like the chiefs so my response should be what? It certainly seems like an old fashioned idgaf is the perfect response.

dude i am talking about facts on government corruption that have been posted in the conspiracy section that when you could not refute the evidence people posted,you insulted them and ran off when anybody tried to address you and look at the evidence. you cant stand toe to toe in a discussion in the conspiracy section how corrupt our government is,so when you see facts you cant refute,you cover your eyes and insult people then run off with your tail between your legs.wow how mature is that?:rolleyes:

I hope either the Chiefs or the Jags knock off Old England because Ben Roethlisburger has some mental tick with Old England and he doesn't play his best game. Pittsburgh can beat anyone else in the league no question right now (a few of the games would be tight) but Big Ben's issue with the Pultriats is real and add to it the proclivity of officials to award nonsense calls nearly every game to the Pultriats and I'd love to see those dicks in New England get bashed by Kansas City.

dude i am talking about facts on government corruption that have been posted in the conspiracy section that when you could not refute the evidence people posted,you insulted them and ran off when anybody tried to address you and look at the evidence. you cant stand toe to toe in a discussion in the conspiracy section how corrupt our government is,so when you see facts you cant refute,you cover your eyes and insult people then run off with your tail between your legs.wow how mature is that?:rolleyes:
I don't post or visit the conspiricy forums so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I may post in threads that end up there but I NEVER return once they go there. Not wasting my time with nutballs

I hope either the Chiefs or the Jags knock off Old England because Ben Roethlisburger has some mental tick with Old England and he doesn't play his best game. Pittsburgh can beat anyone else in the league no question right now (a few of the games would be tight) but Big Ben's issue with the Pultriats is real and add to it the proclivity of officials to award nonsense calls nearly every game to the Pultriats and I'd love to see those dicks in New England get bashed by Kansas City.

That Kelvin Benjamin play really wasn't a catch. :eusa_whistle:

A few years back a wild 40+ point playoff game ended when Alex almost completed a long pass but just out of bounds in FG range, would have kicked winner? Almost...very good that year.

thank god it wasnt that phony fraud team that plays in LA and actually thinks anybody out there in LA wants them.:lmao:and I am obviously not talking about the Rams.:Dthe team formerly known as the st louis frauds.:D

Forum List

Back