Watching Alex Smith of the Chiefs this year begs the question...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Where the fuck was this level of skilled play over past years?

I dumped on this asshat for years because he always played so conservative. Everyone bragged on his stats but I submitted that those stats were pointless because it doesn't take an incredible amount of talent to throw 4 yard passes every week. And at the end of the day we never went anywhere.
Now with the addition of a talented young quarterback at back up he suddenly finds his arm?

I think he's rated #1 in the league which just blows my mind after watching him for years.

Well they punked SD and HOF? Phillip Rivers badly last week surprising many "experts". Tee hee....

I've always thought Alex Smith under-rated. Maybe you are only as good as your OL? My grandma can stand in there and toss 5 yd out routes given enough time....Chiefs playoff started last week.

I think he's rated #1 in the league which just blows my mind after watching him for years.

Well they punked SD and HOF? Phillip Rivers badly last week surprising many "experts". Tee hee....

I've always thought Alex Smith under-rated. Maybe you are only as good as your OL? My grandma can stand in there and toss 5 yd out routes given enough time....Chiefs playoff started last week.

I give Smith all kinds of breaks due to the dysfunction she had to deal with being chosen by SF! He supposedly had to deal w/ new coaches every year the 1st 5 yrs! How are you to learn and excel with that kind of nonsense going on? :dunno: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back