Chiefs VS Bucs pick your poison! Superbowl 55

Who wins?

• Total voters
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Every NE Patriots fan I know is losing their mind right now. Bill Belichick is being proven as the loser he always was and always will be without Brady.

I LOVE IT!!!
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Indeed,the Belicheat apologists always get desperate and cannot face facts that Belicheat is the most overrated hack of an NFL coach ever,that had you been the fortunate one to land Brady as your Qb,the media would be billing YOU as the greatest coach of all time ever.:iyfyus.jpg::cuckoo:I always said once belicheat lost brady,he would be exposed,pthe Belicheat apologists around here though just can’t accept that despite the facts.they dig at the bottom of the barrel trying to evade that fact. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I hope this stings for Bill Belichick
I doubt it was Belichick that let Brady go.
It was the team owner Kraft who refused to pay the big bucks to keep Brady. ... :cool:

Makes for a good blame the Jew conspiracy theory. Not your best stuff, but good. The truth is Brady and Gronk and all the NE players that missed this year for Covid reasons hate Belichick’s guts.
Sunni man is a fucking hypocrite,he claims he is against Zionist Jews yet his hero Robert Kraft is one and thinks he is a great man. :cuckoo:

It was the team owner Kraft who refused to pay the big bucks to keep Brady. ... :cool:

Makes for a good blame the Jew conspiracy theory. Not your best stuff, but good. The truth is Brady and Gronk and all the NE players that missed this year for Covid reasons hate Belichick’s guts.
Sunni man is a fucking hypocrite,he claims he is against Zionist Jews yet his hero Robert Kraft is one and thinks he is a great man. :cuckoo:

god damn just one more reason to hate the patriots, look at this fucker spending his money on that shit

no wonder he loves trump

I don't think anyone mentioned it, but losing Eric Fisher was the biggest reason the Chiefs lost IMO. Mahomes had pressure most of the game. The Chiefs offensive line couldn't hold up.

Don't get me wrong, the Bucs D played great. The Chiefs D played poorly. The Chiefs coaches did not adapt to the realities of the game. I'm not trying to excuse the loss or anything. I do think that if Fisher played, though, it would have been a very different game. The Bucs might have still won, but the Chiefs would have put up more points.

I hate that Brady will probably win MVP. I'd like the whole Bucs D to get it, or even Todd Bowles. Really, the past 2 games for the Bucs I think the defense was what allowed them to win.
Andy Reid has a reputation for getting overmatched...The Chefs met a team that couldn't do that last year.

He was upset about his son.

KC crashes and burns. All the momentum is going for Brady.
Momentum? KC lost one game this year while playing their starters. One.

Anything is possible of course but I highly doubt it.
I expect a crazy high scoring game from both teams.
Good! There's nothing more boring than a 0-0 game.
You must love hockey and soccer...LOL

Did y'all see the end, when Brady and Mahomes gave each other a genuine hug? Young Buck's year will come. They both know it.

If only politicians knew about good sportsmanship.

Mahomes seems like a genuinely good person

Brady was sizing him up for next year, the man is all spite he just does a good job hiding it. Most winners are it's an irrational need
LOL...competitive fire isn’t spite. Losers call it spite.

Why bring politics into a sports discussion? Your team just paid a boat load for Matthew Stanford. You really don’t have a leg to stand on.

Yeah no way the Bucs win this one unless there’s a combination of injuries and freak plays. I give Brady credit for being this good at his age, but even in his prime he wasn’t as good as Mahomes. Tampa has great weapons, but KC has better weapons and better coaching. Spags has made the chiefs defense legit. I’ll be rooting for Tampa because they’re underdogs and I respect JPP for even still playing in the nfl after the accident , but they’re no match for KC. I know football is a tough sport, but the Bucs getting 3.5 is a very weird line. KC should be favorite by 8, and even then I’d take KC to cover. Of course because I said that watch the opposite happen.
Maybe last year but this year they aren’t as good. This reminds my of when Seattle lost their chance for a back to back. Maybe the chiefs don’t even make it back to the Super Bowl again like everyone else. Everyone assumes Washington is a dynasty. We will see.

Now you decide to use the disagree button on me lol?

The Chiefs finally got called for holding. When they played us it was “sticky coverage”. The Buccaneers defense played amazing and Brady and Gronk played great. Hats off to the Buccs. I hope this stings for Bill Belichick

Coach Belichick was probably one of the first people to call Brady and congratulate him. Probably just after Mr. Kraft.

an overzealous fan ran onto the field at the end...i swear it's not me!

EtrFZMFXMAAVYu0

EtrFfbGWgAIUAfJ

Probably a fan of "The Weekend" or whatever the half show guys name was. An awful Half Time show, and of course, he is from Toronto, which doesn't surprise me.

Bland, soulless, karaoke music for all the fans and corporate sponsors...
I heard the Weekend spent $7 million of his own money on that shit show.

I don't think anyone mentioned it, but losing Eric Fisher was the biggest reason the Chiefs lost IMO. Mahomes had pressure most of the game. The Chiefs offensive line couldn't hold up.

Don't get me wrong, the Bucs D played great. The Chiefs D played poorly. The Chiefs coaches did not adapt to the realities of the game. I'm not trying to excuse the loss or anything. I do think that if Fisher played, though, it would have been a very different game. The Bucs might have still won, but the Chiefs would have put up more points.

I hate that Brady will probably win MVP. I'd like the whole Bucs D to get it, or even Todd Bowles. Really, the past 2 games for the Bucs I think the defense was what allowed them to win.

The constant pressure on Mahomes definitely cost them any offense. The second quarter penalty calls were also ridiculous. I'm still trying to understand the offside call that lead to the ball going back to Brady and the TD.

I've never seen a QB try to make so many desperate throws on the run, and I watched Montana do it often (with far more success). Mahomes felt he had to force the game, he was clearly not 100% either, considering he has a surgery coming up.

I understand you need to have your star QB in, but, sometimes you have to make the tough call. Mahomes should have let the backup at least start, grind it out if it isn't working out. Tough to do though.

Ultimately, Brady is in discussions that no other team player in sports history is in. I know the Celtics had those insane dynasties, but Brady is doing it by himself, now on different teams, in a sport in which one loss in the post-season and you are sent home.
Lebron James. Goes to Cleveland and wins, Miami wins and Lakers he wins.

Tom Brady is a fucking animal!
Are you as a Pats fan voting against Brady ( as most are )
No fucking way. Patriots South are taking this. Brady and Gronk are Patriots for life. Go TB!
Is Gronk a big jerk in real life ??
He was on Family guy and he was extremely crazy and insane . He was throwing wild parties 24-7 and disturbed every house on the block
No

Great guy
He even whipped Peter in the balls with a towel and later picked up a bus and destroyed their house
You do realize it's not real, right?
It wouldn't be funny if there wasn't some truth to it.

This was the Chiefs worst showing in YEARS.

Defense didn't show up at all and the offense couldn't protect the pocket.

Dismal game.

At least Patrick has his first baby to look forward to in a few days.
Sorry Grampa. I was rooting for Mahomes and KC.
My wife is from Kansas.
We are old like 60ish.

Anyway, the Chiefs were on TV, all the time, and I never saw them confused until tonight.
Shit happens I guess.
But I was really confused on why KC couldn't figure out the adjustment, when they did it for 18 previous games.

I admire what Brady has achieved, doesn't me I need to like him.

BUT. He gets it done.
I love it how KC isn't making any excuses but I did hear they had some important linemen out so Mahomes wasn't getting the kind of protection a qb needs and his toe needs surgery.

Tom Brady is a fucking animal!
Are you as a Pats fan voting against Brady ( as most are )
No fucking way. Patriots South are taking this. Brady and Gronk are Patriots for life. Go TB!
Is Gronk a big jerk in real life ??
He was on Family guy and he was extremely crazy and insane . He was throwing wild parties 24-7 and disturbed every house on the block
No

Great guy
He even whipped Peter in the balls with a towel and later picked up a bus and destroyed their house
You do realize it's not real, right?
It wouldn't be funny if there wasn't some truth to it.
There is always some truth in comedy. It is based on stereotypes. Something you Democrats call racism when its just comedic stereotypes. Like "white men can't jump".

The constant pressure on Mahomes definitely cost them any offense. The second quarter penalty calls were also ridiculous. I'm still trying to understand the offside call that lead to the ball going back to Brady and the TD.

I've never seen a QB try to make so many desperate throws on the run, and I watched Montana do it often (with far more success). Mahomes felt he had to force the game, he was clearly not 100% either, considering he has a surgery coming up.

I understand you need to have your star QB in, but, sometimes you have to make the tough call. Mahomes should have let the backup at least start, grind it out if it isn't working out. Tough to do though.

Ultimately, Brady is in discussions that no other team player in sports history is in. I know the Celtics had those insane dynasties, but Brady is doing it by himself, now on different teams, in a sport in which one loss in the post-season and you are sent home.
Whiner Extrordinaire.

god damn just one more reason to hate the patriots, look at this fucker spending his money on that shit

no wonder he loves trump

yeah really.amen to that. :thup:
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

Whiner Extrordinaire.
Indeed.:up::thankusmile:

Forum List

Back