Chief Judge of DC court's Opinion on Mueller Report that were redacted!

Well, why don't you try your little theory out???

And the point flies right over the Trump cultist's head.

Judges are supposed to be impartial concerning things that happened in the past . If they're not impartial, they're corrupt.

And you plainly adore such corruption. But then, that's a given, as you're a Trump cultist.

In what way have, "the democrats have opened that can of worms"; and what is the can of worms?

Meiser finds my question funny. I must infer he means Kavanaugh is a sure vote against the Democrats, and is the swing vote to cover up Barr's and Trump's corruption.

I laugh because you think you're so smart, yet can't even figure it out, wry. Either stupidity or too partisan to admit it.
Hint.....dems throwing everything at a wall and trying to get something to stick on a duly elected president.
All because, their old hag didn't win.

I wouldn't have asked the question if I think I am so smart.

It took you some time to come up with an answer, something you could have responded to in my first response, i.e. asking the question.

Thus I think you're full of shit in your response now.

I doubt you are bright enough to have considered my Kavanaugh conclusion. He proved to have a bias against the Democrats, obvious to those who watched his childish performance.

A bias against the Democrats is a natural thing to Americans.

You made a spelling error: A bias against Democrats is a natural thing to AMERIKANS. For the dense, the neo nazis set.

How stupid. You reek of desperation.

You may pound your chest, two Trumpanzees found your post substantive.

You know, if Kavanaugh has a "bias against the Democrats", maybe the Dimwits should ask themselves if it could possibly be because of THEIR childish behavior toward HIM during his confirmation hearing...
Which, of course, would still make Kavanaugh an unethical moron. You might want to do better.

Next time you're in court, try your darndest to piss off the judge...

And don't forget to tell him how "unethical" he is when he throws the book at you!!!
A moronic comparison on every level....

If it was learned that judge penalized me more heavily due to saying mean things about him during his election or appointment process, he would be sanctioned or kicked off the bench entirely.
You know, thinking about the idiotic shit you post for 3 seconds before posting it MIGHT do you some good.

Last edited:
I must infer he means Kavanaugh is a sure vote against the Democrats, and is the swing vote to cover up Barr's and Trump's corruption.

I think Kavanaugh is a sure vote to apply white-out to the parts of the Constitution that are inconvenient for Trump. He is that openly corrupt and Stalinist, like the rest of the Trump cult.

However, the other conservative justices, no. They're not that corrupt.

You people are Masters of the Ridiculous.

I laugh because you think you're so smart, yet can't even figure it out, wry. Either stupidity or too partisan to admit it.
Hint.....dems throwing everything at a wall and trying to get something to stick on a duly elected president.

It took you some time to come up with an answer, something you could have responded to in my first response, i.e. asking the question.

I doubt you are bright enough to have considered my Kavanaugh conclusion. He proved to have a bias against the Democrats, obvious to those who watched his childish performance.

A bias against the Democrats is a natural thing to Americans.

You made a spelling error: A bias against Democrats is a natural thing to AMERIKANS. For the dense, the neo nazis set.

How stupid. You reek of desperation.

You may pound your chest, two Trumpanzees found your post substantive.

More substantive than yours, apparently.

And the point flies right over the Trump cultist's head.

Judges are supposed to be impartial concerning things that happened in the past . If they're not impartial, they're corrupt.

And you plainly adore such corruption. But then, that's a given, as you're a Trump cultist.
Actually, judges should consider litigants' record for introducing false or misleading information when weighing testimony...

And Kavanaugh certainly has first-hand knowledge about THAT, doesn't he???

Especially since this is all being orchestrated by the individuals that actually brought in "witnesses" to lie about HIM!!!

Correct! He lied at least twice during his confirmation process, that we know of for a fact.

"Please shut up, you aren't helping!"

Signed,

Brett "Boof" Kavanuagh

Actually, judges should consider litigants' record for introducing false or misleading information when weighing testimony...

Which is why all Trump cultsts are assumed to be lying whenever they speak. History has demonstrated that's the case.

Such as?

Oh, you just made that up. You had to excuse your cult's festering corruption somehow.

Especially since this is all being orchestrated by the individuals that actually brought in "witnesses" to lie about HIM!!!

Hasn't the failure of your last thousand moron conspiracy theories taught your cult to not present further moron conspiracy theories?

Apparently not. Sociopaths generally don't feel shame, so they don't learn from it.

When it does stick, hopefully trump, for his sake, will mount a better defense than that pile of crap you just pinched off.
At least I don't have to move the truth like you minions do. :auiqs.jpg:

How'd the party plans go?
Dinner for 15 at the Midtown Bluebird in CDA on Dec 6th. If you're in town hit me up.

Yep, and if it goes to the Supreme Court and is over turned by a 5-4 vote we'll know that the United States has become a Banana Republic.

Well, the democrats have opened that can of worms, wry.

In what way have, "the democrats have opened that can of worms"; and what is the can of worms?

Meiser finds my question funny. I must infer he means Kavanaugh is a sure vote against the Democrats, and is the swing vote to cover up Barr's and Trump's corruption.

You know, if Kavanaugh has a "bias against the Democrats", maybe the Dimwits should ask themselves if it could possibly be because of THEIR childish behavior toward HIM during his confirmation hearing...

Clearly then, by your assessment, when Donald Trump was embarrassed by President Obama, trump is now making sure anything done by Obama is turned upside down.

See:

skip the ad, and watch how turmp was laughed at by the journalists in attendance. A double whammy, trump hates President Obama for being the butt of his jokes, and journalists are high in his enemies list for laughing at The Donald.

All portions of the Mueller report which were redacted and any underlying transcripts or exhibits that were redacted.

This included any Grand Jury material which Barr redacted.

A big win for the House Democrats, and a huge loss to AG Barr.
Judge rules DOJ must turn over Mueller grand jury material to House Democrats
It's already on Appeal, and will be struck down because so called Secret Grand Jury Material is supposed to remain secret to protect those people who were on The Grand Jury from retribution and doxxing and harassment that Democrats love to engage in.

When did your first realize you were an Enemy of America, and it's Democratic Republic?

All portions of the Mueller report which were redacted and any underlying transcripts or exhibits that were redacted.

You mean all the stuff that the dems could already look at anyway? Wow, dude, you are effing desperate for anything aren't you.
The only reason The Democrats want The Grand Jury Material is so they can Dox and Harass these people without having The LEAK point back at them. They want it to be Public Knowledge so their goons can go after The Grand Jurors. Anyone in Congress with a security clearance can already look at The Grand Jury Material.

that's by law. nothing unusual about it. they needed a judge to clear it. now it is. so what? what do you think you got? What we get is to see how the mueller team manipulated the jury. I can't wait. It's what I was asking for.

Well, the democrats have opened that can of worms, wry.

Clearly then, by your assessment, when Donald Trump was embarrassed by President Obama, trump is now making sure anything done by Obama is turned upside down.

See:

skip the ad, and watch how turmp was laughed at by the journalists in attendance. A double whammy, trump hates President Obama for being the butt of his jokes, and journalists are high in his enemies list for laughing at The Donald.

Later, Trump destroyed nearly all vestiges of Obama's presidency. Quid pro quo. :auiqs.jpg:

that's by law. nothing unusual about it. they needed a judge to clear it. now it is. so what? what do you think you got? What we get is to see how the mueller team manipulated the jury. I can't wait. It's what I was asking for.

If you want to see what a punk, and piece of crap Mueller is, watch this.

And this.

There was no reason for him to refuse to answer any of these questions.

He also lied under oath, NUMEROUS times.

This is why these fake Lefty Hearings need to be PUBLIC!

Why would you not want to see all material related to any investigation that brings out information that enables us too view the full picture, & make our own decision, not just what one side or the other wants us too see?

Forum List

Back