Chief Judge of DC court's Opinion on Mueller Report that were redacted!

All portions of the Mueller report which were redacted and any underlying transcripts or exhibits that were redacted.

This included any Grand Jury material which Barr redacted.

A big win for the House Democrats, and a huge loss to AG Barr.
Let me guess you will have evidence now? Lol

Wow...

So now Mueller can actually read it and find out what's in it???

Last edited:
All portions of the Mueller report which were redacted and any underlying transcripts or exhibits that were redacted.

You mean all the stuff that the dems could already look at anyway? Wow, dude, you are effing desperate for anything aren't you.

tenor.gif

A federal judge on Friday ruled that the Justice Department must turn over former special counsel Robert Mueller's grand jury evidence to the House Judiciary Committee, a groundbreaking victory for Democrats in their effort to investigate whether President Donald Trump should be impeached for obstructing the long-running Russia probe.

In a double victory for Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Judge Beryl Howell — the chief federal judge in Washington — ruled that the impeachment inquiry Democrats have launched is valid even though the House hasn't taken a formal vote on it. The decision rejects arguments by DOJ and congressional Republicans that a formal vote is necessary to launch impeachment proceedings.

Judge rules DOJ must turn over Mueller grand jury material to House Democrats

Now there's some process for you.

You mean all the stuff that the dems could already look at anyway? Wow, dude, you are effing desperate for anything aren't you.

Do you have a dictionary? Look up Redacted.

But I suppose you don't own one or even know what one is, I'll explain it to you.

The stuff trump's lap dog, Barr, hid from the Congress.

Sure it is, just ask you. You won't get the testimony son, that's illegal.

He's not the last word, you know.

Yep, and if it goes to the Supreme Court and is over turned by a 5-4 vote we'll know that the United States has become a Banana Republic.

Well, the democrats have opened that can of worms, wry.

In what way have, "the democrats have opened that can of worms"; and what is the can of worms?

Meiser finds my question funny. I must infer he means Kavanaugh is a sure vote against the Democrats, and is the swing vote to cover up Barr's and Trump's corruption.

Meister thinks this is funny too, likely he doesn't have an answer to what he wrote. Typical of a Trumpanzee.

Last edited:

But I suppose you don't own one or even know what one is, I'll explain it to you.

The congress critters had full access. Look it up.

The congress critters had full access. Look it up.

Why would a Federal Chief Judge make that order, and why (if they do) will the President's lawyer appeal the ruling, if what you post is true?

Forum List

Back