Chief Judge of DC court's Opinion on Mueller Report that were redacted!

Why would you not want to see all material related to any investigation that brings out information that enables us too view the full picture, & make our own decision, not just what one side or the other wants us too see?
right? so why wouldn't the FBI want to see the server?

All portions of the Mueller report which were redacted and any underlying transcripts or exhibits that were redacted.

This included any Grand Jury material which Barr redacted.

A big win for the House Democrats, and a huge loss to AG Barr.

You mean all the stuff that the dems could already look at anyway? Wow, dude, you are effing desperate for anything aren't you.
The only reason The Democrats want The Grand Jury Material is so they can Dox and Harass these people without having The LEAK point back at them. They want it to be Public Knowledge so their goons can go after The Grand Jurors. Anyone in Congress with a security clearance can already look at The Grand Jury Material.

Have I not reminded you of late that you're nuts?

See the evidence that your claim, "Anyone in Congress with a security clearance can already look at The Grand Jury Material" ins at best a half-truth.

In the manner you've posted, it is a lie, not that I expect anything different than that from you.

Mueller Report Redactions: Will Congress Ever See All of the Mueller Grand Jury Material?

All portions of the Mueller report which were redacted and any underlying transcripts or exhibits that were redacted.

You mean all the stuff that the dems could already look at anyway? Wow, dude, you are effing desperate for anything aren't you.
The only reason The Democrats want The Grand Jury Material is so they can Dox and Harass these people without having The LEAK point back at them. They want it to be Public Knowledge so their goons can go after The Grand Jurors. Anyone in Congress with a security clearance can already look at The Grand Jury Material.

See the evidence that your claim, "Anyone in Congress with a security clearance can already look at The Grand Jury Material" ins at best a half-truth.

In the manner you've posted, it is a lie, not that I expect anything different than that from you.

Mueller Report Redactions: Will Congress Ever See All of the Mueller Grand Jury Material?

Sorry Beelzebub Fork Tongue, if you have the right security clearance you can see The Grand Jury Testimony. Once you illegally expose it, then The Left DemNazi Brownshirts can attack The Grand Jury Members, Dox them, camp out at their house, follow them, harass them, assault them.

Just like you always promise you will do.

When did you first realize you wanted to become a Professional Liar and Enemy of America?

When did you first sell your soul to Satan?

Sorry Beelzebub Fork Tongue, if you have the right security clearance you can see The Grand Jury Testimony. Once you illegally expose it, then The Left DemNazi Brownshirts can attack The Grand Jury Members, Dox them, camp out at their house, follow them, harass them, assault them.

he still doesn't know our country.

Only trump's lap dog, AG Barr decides. Read the link, bozo, and then apologize for your dishonesty.[

Only trump's lap dog, AG Barr decides. Read the link, bozo, and then apologize for your dishonesty.[
No one reads any links you post because they are either completely inaccurate or fabrications and lies just like every little thing you waste our time with on here.

When did you first realize you wanted to serve Satan?

Judge rules DOJ must turn over Mueller grand jury material to House Democrats
that's by law. nothing unusual about it. they needed a judge to clear it. now it is. so what? what do you think you got? What we get is to see how the mueller team manipulated the jury. I can't wait. It's what I was asking for.

If you want to see what a punk, and piece of crap Mueller is, watch this.

And this.

There was no reason for him to refuse to answer any of these questions.

He also lied under oath, NUMEROUS times.

This is why these fake Lefty Hearings need to be PUBLIC!

No one can trust Jordan, that asshole covered up the molestation of many young wrestlers.

that's by law. nothing unusual about it. they needed a judge to clear it. now it is. so what? what do you think you got? What we get is to see how the mueller team manipulated the jury. I can't wait. It's what I was asking for.

And this.

No one can trust Jordan, that asshole covered up the molestation of many young wrestlers.

oh stfu, no he didn't. you know it too. so fk off.

And this.

Prove it!

Jim Jordan Claims Vindication, but Inquiry Says Talk of Abuse at Ohio State Was Rampant

Jordan's word is worthless!

Don’t you have an ISIS sex slave to go beat?

And this.

Prove it!

Jim Jordan Claims Vindication, but Inquiry Says Talk of Abuse at Ohio State Was Rampant

Don’t you have an ISIS sex slave to go beat?

And this.

Prove it!

The Original Tree's words are worthless, and jc456's chop logic is not worth a reply.

A federal judge on Friday ruled that the Justice Department must turn over former special counsel Robert Mueller's grand jury evidence to the House Judiciary Committee, a groundbreaking victory for Democrats in their effort to investigate whether President Donald Trump should be impeached for obstructing the long-running Russia probe.

In a double victory for Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Judge Beryl Howell — the chief federal judge in Washington — ruled that the impeachment inquiry Democrats have launched is valid even though the House hasn't taken a formal vote on it. The decision rejects arguments by DOJ and congressional Republicans that a formal vote is necessary to launch impeachment proceedings.

Now there's some process for you.
The title should read "OBAMA STOOGE GRANTS THE HOUSE RIGHTS TO DESTROY EVIDENCE AND MAKE UP SHIT ABOUT ORANGE MAN".

Order requires material to be sent by Oct 30th.

So its 10/30, 10:53 pm eastern time..

Waiting huh?

Nope, Trump&Co and the far right members of The Congress do not support the Courts whenever they rule against their desire, i.e. non transparency.

WADA mean nope? You where creaming in Your jean's about it when you posted this thread..

Ah they let you down again

The redacted parts of the Mueller Report and the Grand Jury Transcripts have not been released to the Public. I don't even know, nor do you, if they have been released as directed by the court.

Forum List

Back