Chief Judge of DC court's Opinion on Mueller Report that were redacted!

Order requires material to be sent by Oct 30th.

So its 10/30, 10:53 pm eastern time..

Waiting huh?

Nope, Trump&Co and the far right members of The Congress do not support the Courts whenever they rule against their desire, i.e. non transparency.

Says the dumbass who supports schitt for brains and his star chamber bullshit. You are such a fucking hypocrite.

No I'm not. You continue to be an asshole, and a Trumpanzee. A lethal combination for democracy in America.

Waiting huh?

Nope, Trump&Co and the far right members of The Congress do not support the Courts whenever they rule against their desire, i.e. non transparency.

Says the dumbass who supports schitt for brains and his star chamber bullshit. You are such a fucking hypocrite.

No I'm not. You continue to be an asshole, and a Trumpanzee. A lethal combination for democracy in America.

Says the domestic enemy who is doing more to damage this country, at the behest of pootin, than trump ever could. You are either the most powerfully stupid person on the planet or a pootin paid stooge. Based on your prior posts i am going with you are a pootin paid stooge, because like him, you are a self avowed statist.

Last edited:
the Demonrats have decided that to save democracy, we must subvert it.

to protect free speech, they must silence.

to uphold the rule of law, they must violate it.

the Dems are playing a high stakes game, gambling with the best economy in the history of the world, and the most stable government, all for what? POWER? POWER? GOD I HOPE YOU DONT GET POWER, DEMONRATS!

No further opinions are being sought nor needed. Like it has been for months-case closed.

the Dems are playing a high stakes game, gambling with the best economy in the history of the world, and the most stable government, all for what? POWER? POWER? GOD I HOPE YOU DONT GET POWER, DEMONRATS!

The only way they will win is if they resort to violence now. The people are on to them. And the elections are going to go very badly for them.

Waiting huh?

Says the domestic enemy who is doing more to damagae this country, at the behest of pootin, than trump ever could. You are either the most powerfully stupid person on the planet or a pootin paid stooge. Based on your prior posts i am going with you are a pootin paid stooge, because like him, you are a self avowed statist.

Have any more trait propaganda? You're an idiot if you don't recognize Trump's allegiance to Putin.

"statist"? Only in the respect that I respect the rule of law; something assholes like you pick and choose which law you will follow and which law you will ignore.

Waiting huh?

Says the domestic enemy who is doing more to damagae this country, at the behest of pootin, than trump ever could. You are either the most powerfully stupid person on the planet or a pootin paid stooge. Based on your prior posts i am going with you are a pootin paid stooge, because like him, you are a self avowed statist.

Have any more trait propaganda? You're an idiot if you don't recognize Trump's allegiance to Putin.

"statist"? Only in the respect that I respect the rule of law; something assholes like you pick and choose which law you will follow and which law you will ignore.

obummer did nothing more than hand wave when pootin invaded the Crimea. Trump allowed US troops to kill hundreds of pootins personal troops in Syria and he has promulgated a energy policy that has cost Russia billions of dollars in revenue which has hurt pootin.

Are you always this stupid?

Forum List

Back