Chick-Fil-A: One Expense Cup of Water! Is the backslash too much?

[We can always count on you to bring it home, freak. You want the subject of this OP to be put to death? Outstanding.

From the OP it sounds like that's exactly what's happening for him and his family.

He's being put to death?

He does deserve the death penalty, but he'll likely get a prison term. The big question is whether or not Obabble does a last minute pardon at the end of his reign of terror.

I'm going to go with "no" because Bergdal has already served his purpose for The Won.

Hey weirdo....I don't think you and I are talking about the same person. Do you know what thread you are posting in?

Adam Mark Smith still unemployed and on food stamps after being fired for berating Chick-fil-A staff Daily Mail Online

A few years ago during the hate on Chick-Fil-A leftist campaign, an Elitist liberal with a six figure salary took it upon himself to order a free glass of water and verbally assault an innocent Chick-Fil-A worker. He video-taped it and it went viral. I remember at the time, I thought the guy was a horrendous person and an arrogant SOB.

Most people agreed, even his employer who fired him. This once rich man is now in ruins and on food stamps.

The story goes, 3 years later he has yet to find employment. The video has surfaced and employers refuse to hire him, even gay friendly employers want nothing to do with him. He lost all him savings, his house to foreclosure and now he and his wife and 4 kids are on food stamps.

He was an arrogant ass and still stands behind his actions, but is the punishment worth the crime? I do feel for the guy. He is an asshole and no doubt he treats others like shit, but any one of us could be destroyed if some of our actions were caught on video.

An ex-CFO and Chick-fil-A protestor who lost his job after posting a video rant against one of the chain's employees has since lost his home and lives on food stamps.

Adam Mark Smith, 37, who worked for an Arizona-based medical device manufacturer, was shamed after the 2012 YouTube video was posted showing him berating employee Rachel Elizabeth.

The video which expressed his disdain over the firm's anti-gay marriage stance went viral, and left him unemployed and forced to lose his home.

Nearly three years later, the married father of four is still searching for a job and his family previously had to give away possessions before he was hired and fired again, according to ABC.

hings were looking rough for Smith and his wife, Amy, along with their four sons after they lost their home and moved into an RV
Read more: Adam Mark Smith still unemployed and on food stamps after being fired for berating Chick-fil-A staff Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Assuming the story is true, I don't feel bad for the guy. I didn't agree with Chick-Fil-A's actions but that doesn't mean you can berate regular hourly employees who have no say in the matter.

WTF?! The PC police have struck again! Ruining this good man's life simply because he spoke his mind. Intimidation and forcing silence with consequences! Someone stop the PC police now!!! I'm OUTRAGED!!!!

Earmuffs!
It's the private sector that's ruining this man's life. Why aren't corporations willing to hire this man? He should be willing to work hard and pick himself up by his bootstraps.

WTF?! The PC police have struck again! Ruining this good man's life simply because he spoke his mind. Intimidation and forcing silence with consequences! Someone stop the PC police now!!! I'm OUTRAGED!!!!

Earmuffs!
It's the private sector that's ruining this man's life. Why aren't corporations willing to hire this man? He should be willing to work hard and pick himself up by his bootstraps.

Then hire him yourself.

It's a certainty that if he had chastised some cross dressing barrista at Starbucks, the left would hound to death any company that dared to hire him.

Adam Mark Smith still unemployed and on food stamps after being fired for berating Chick-fil-A staff Daily Mail Online

A few years ago during the hate on Chick-Fil-A leftist campaign, an Elitist liberal with a six figure salary took it upon himself to order a free glass of water and verbally assault an innocent Chick-Fil-A worker. He video-taped it and it went viral. I remember at the time, I thought the guy was a horrendous person and an arrogant SOB.

Most people agreed, even his employer who fired him. This once rich man is now in ruins and on food stamps.

The story goes, 3 years later he has yet to find employment. The video has surfaced and employers refuse to hire him, even gay friendly employers want nothing to do with him. He lost all him savings, his house to foreclosure and now he and his wife and 4 kids are on food stamps.

He was an arrogant ass and still stands behind his actions, but is the punishment worth the crime? I do feel for the guy. He is an asshole and no doubt he treats others like shit, but any one of us could be destroyed if some of our actions were caught on video.

An ex-CFO and Chick-fil-A protestor who lost his job after posting a video rant against one of the chain's employees has since lost his home and lives on food stamps.

Adam Mark Smith, 37, who worked for an Arizona-based medical device manufacturer, was shamed after the 2012 YouTube video was posted showing him berating employee Rachel Elizabeth.

The video which expressed his disdain over the firm's anti-gay marriage stance went viral, and left him unemployed and forced to lose his home.

Nearly three years later, the married father of four is still searching for a job and his family previously had to give away possessions before he was hired and fired again, according to ABC.

hings were looking rough for Smith and his wife, Amy, along with their four sons after they lost their home and moved into an RV
Read more: Adam Mark Smith still unemployed and on food stamps after being fired for berating Chick-fil-A staff Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Why should I give a fuck about some dumbass that does something wrong then brags about it?
Just goes to show how ignorant progressives are

Earmuffs!

I'd like to know when the public sector has ruined anyone's ( in the private sectors ) life for speaking their mind.

That would be of interest to liberals like me.

Earmuffs!

Because unlike nigh un-fireable government union employees, corporations must sometimes be accountable for the shite that comes out of the mouth of those they hire. And unlike government, corporations have a bottom line.

Earmuffs!

Then hire him yourself.

It's a certainty that if he had chastised some cross dressing barrista at Starbucks, the left would hound to death any company that dared to hire him.

And YOU would be crying like a bitch about it. When you figure out my point.....give yourself a congratulatory vaginal probe.

Earmuffs!

Then hire him yourself.

And YOU would be crying like a bitch about it. When you figure out my point.....give yourself a congratulatory vaginal probe.

You are a vulgar cretin who cannot find his own dick as he has no magnifying glass.

LOl, I feel NOTHING for this jerk.... and in fact he should have been denied taxpayer assistance (food stamps) the way he treated that young worker who is now feeding his loud mouth. Loser all the way around.

Earmuffs!

Then hire him yourself.

You are a vulgar cretin who cannot find his own dick as he has no magnifying glass.

Weeeeeee!

Forum List

Back