Chick-Fil-A: One Expense Cup of Water! Is the backslash too much?

He loves PC when it supports his bigotry.
Yeah, all the marches in the streets against this guy; all the threats against him; all the national demands that his career is destroyed, all the news stories for weeks on end, the wall-to-wall coverage on MSNBC.

:laugh:.

Nice try. But not even close.

But it's nice to know my little posts cause the PC Police here such trauma.

Pavlov's dogs.

Oh! It's not the PC police because there were no marches in the streets! I've never marched in the streets over any of the idiot remarks that have gotten people canned over the years! It's official...I'm not a member of the PC police!! Weeeeeeeee!

Mac......the guy said and did stupid shit and it got filmed. He was punished for it. This is what you are steadfastly against over....and over....and over....and over.....and over....and over....and over.......again. Now....the fact that his punishment was dished out with less national attention due to the fact that he's not a well known figure makes it just fine by you? How odd.

You aren't consistent, my friend.
You're missing it. As always.
He didnt "get filmed." He filmed himself. It was intentional on his part. He was punished by getting fired. OK, we can argue whether that was just or not, but it was certainly the right of his employer.
But his inability to get another job probably was not due to the video. Probably it was due to the fact that the guy was an enormous obnoxious douche bag and that fact came through in interviews. Not getting work because you have a personality disorder seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Yeah, all the marches in the streets against this guy; all the threats against him; all the national demands that his career is destroyed, all the news stories for weeks on end, the wall-to-wall coverage on MSNBC.

Pavlov's dogs.

No trauma. Just hilarity at your hypocrisy. :thup:

Pavlov's dogs.

No trauma. Just hilarity at your hypocrisy. :thup:
Sure.

I appreciate the constant defensiveness I get from you folks, always a good sign.

But you can call it "hilarity" if you'd like, whatever makes you "feel" better.

:biggrin:

What this guy did was mild compared to things I read daily on USMB.
I know, he didn't raise his voice or call her names. That's why I don't believe he really got fired for it.
To me it's no different than one of those idiots walking into a police station with the camera rolling and baiting cops

The guy was a a complete douche. Who would want to keep him as an employee?

Not me.

I recall the same posters who think it was a good thing he was fired, screaming "Freedom of Speech" when the guy from Duck Dynasty was fired.

I agree that berating a waitress at Chick-Fil-A was rude. This woman didn't make the decision to discriminate against gays. Any protest should have been directed at those who made the decision.

That being said, there is no excuse for ruining anyone's life over his actions. And I do find it hard to believe this was a factor in his second firing.
He ruined his own life. Unlike Chik Fil A there was no organized campaign against him by employers. He has no one to blame but himself.

thank you. Nobody Forced him to go do what he did. But as usual they blame it on other people in the country.

Adam Mark Smith still unemployed and on food stamps after being fired for berating Chick-fil-A staff Daily Mail Online

A few years ago during the hate on Chick-Fil-A leftist campaign, an Elitist liberal with a six figure salary took it upon himself to order a free glass of water and verbally assault an innocent Chick-Fil-A worker. He video-taped it and it went viral. I remember at the time, I thought the guy was a horrendous person and an arrogant SOB.

Most people agreed, even his employer who fired him. This once rich man is now in ruins and on food stamps.

The story goes, 3 years later he has yet to find employment. The video has surfaced and employers refuse to hire him, even gay friendly employers want nothing to do with him. He lost all him savings, his house to foreclosure and now he and his wife and 4 kids are on food stamps.

He was an arrogant ass and still stands behind his actions, but is the punishment worth the crime? I do feel for the guy. He is an asshole and no doubt he treats others like shit, but any one of us could be destroyed if some of our actions were caught on video.

An ex-CFO and Chick-fil-A protestor who lost his job after posting a video rant against one of the chain's employees has since lost his home and lives on food stamps.

Adam Mark Smith, 37, who worked for an Arizona-based medical device manufacturer, was shamed after the 2012 YouTube video was posted showing him berating employee Rachel Elizabeth.

The video which expressed his disdain over the firm's anti-gay marriage stance went viral, and left him unemployed and forced to lose his home.

Nearly three years later, the married father of four is still searching for a job and his family previously had to give away possessions before he was hired and fired again, according to ABC.

hings were looking rough for Smith and his wife, Amy, along with their four sons after they lost their home and moved into an RV
Read more: Adam Mark Smith still unemployed and on food stamps after being fired for berating Chick-fil-A staff Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And people say there is no God!!!!!

I love it.

"As a man sows, so shall he reap."

He's being put to death?

He has no job, no money and has to take Government assistance. If he had any honor he'd take his own life. Since he obviously has no Honor he'll accept the slow death that is Government aid and his Soul will suffer more as well
I advise anyone dependent on the government to slit their wrists.

There should be a government program for free wrist slitting blades.

Last edited:
My point is that if folks on USMB were held accountable in the same way for some of the rude crap they fling out - very few on here would still have jobs.

The old throwing stones while living in a glass house thing comes to mind.

My point is that if folks on USMB were held accountable in the same way for some of the rude crap they fling out - very few on here would still have jobs.

Why the fuck do you think we're all anonymous on here, ahole?

you must not have a job then...because that was rude what you said about people on here you don't even know. snob

Last edited:
WTF?! The PC police have struck again! Ruining this good man's life simply because he spoke his mind. Intimidation and forcing silence with consequences! Someone stop the PC police now!!! I'm OUTRAGED!!!!

Earmuffs!

MAC will be here in any second defending this guy

Forum List

Back