Chick-Fil-A Generates Most Revenue per Restaurant in US

chikin_is_brain_food_cow_chick-fil_a.png

The left's boycott brought them to their knees :rolleyes:

Just like the Right's boycott of Disney brought Disney to their knees....

Boycotts are generally pretty stupid.

When did they boycott Disney? I never got the memo and I wouldn't anyway, our youngest loves her Frozen

You missed the memo?

LOL

Flaming hypocrisy in evangelical Disney boycott: Jonathan Merritt

LifeSiteNews.com, a popular conservative Christian website, launched an online petition to boycott Disney that has already received more than 110,000 signatures. And at least one Christian theater owner has cancelled screenings of the film.

Conservative Christian outrage over any positive portrayals of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people in film and television is a tale as old as time, but this effort seems particularly misguided. It risks making Christians look like antiquated bigots, and it reeks of moral hypocrisy. Worse, it diverts energy from a more worthwhile effort: teaching Christian children to coexist in a pluralistic society.

And this is just the most recent! Wait there is more!

CNN - Southern Baptists vote for Disney boycott - June 18, 1997
DALLAS (CNN) -- Leaders of the Southern Baptists, the nation's largest Protestant denomination, voted Wednesday to boycott Walt Disney Co. and its subsidiaries for what it called the company's "anti-Christian and anti-family direction."

I hear right wingers are threatening net flicks with a boycott after they signed a deal with the Obama’s

The NFL boycott worked so well; they netted $17B last year....LOL
Oh good, eliminate their tax breaks then.

When did they boycott Disney? I never got the memo and I wouldn't anyway, our youngest loves her Frozen

You missed the memo?

LOL

LifeSiteNews.com, a popular conservative Christian website, launched an online petition to boycott Disney that has already received more than 110,000 signatures. And at least one Christian theater owner has cancelled screenings of the film.

Conservative Christian outrage over any positive portrayals of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people in film and television is a tale as old as time, but this effort seems particularly misguided. It risks making Christians look like antiquated bigots, and it reeks of moral hypocrisy. Worse, it diverts energy from a more worthwhile effort: teaching Christian children to coexist in a pluralistic society.

DALLAS (CNN) -- Leaders of the Southern Baptists, the nation's largest Protestant denomination, voted Wednesday to boycott Walt Disney Co. and its subsidiaries for what it called the company's "anti-Christian and anti-family direction."

Yeah I'm not a Southern Baptist, dope.

You missed the memo?

LOL

Yeah I'm not a Southern Baptist, dope.

Wow- hmmmm what did I originally say?

Remember the right thinks boycotts are anti-American unless they are doing them.

Are Southern Baptists part of 'the Right'?

Why yes they are.

Disney stock down 7% this year.

Disney Shares Drop 2.4 Percent Following Poor 'Solo' Box Office, 'Roseanne' Cancellation

Wow- that boycott sure is working......LOL

Contards love boycotts- when they do them.
A 7% drop in this market is a disaster.
Get woke, go broke.

Disney Shares Drop 2.4 Percent Following Poor 'Solo' Box Office, 'Roseanne' Cancellation

Disney is difficult to read at times.
I know Wall St is telling them they better fix their ESPN problem

Disney stocks up 200% since 2008.

That boycott is slamming their stocks.....

Politicizing your fast food choices is pretty stupid.
Thanks to you leftists politicizing CFA, they are the most profitable restaurant chain in America.

Well, they are profitable because Hate is on the menu and Trumpians have a big appetite for it <sarcasm>

Nah, seriously...
CFA makes a great product, the place is clean, there is often fresh flowers on the tables, Old Glory is in the parking lot, and they get the order right more often than not.
The price of the brownies is goofy though...something like $1.59 for a crumb sized piece.

It is the one place I can say that I have enjoyed everything I've eaten there.

Disney stocks up 200% since 2008.

That boycott is slamming their stocks.....

It's patently clear you're a stock market illiterate

A stock is only worth what it's current price brings. Being down 7% is not a good sign.

Forum List

Back