Chick Fil A Ends Charitable Donating

Only reason conservatives rubbed Chick Fil A in your faces was to watch you idiots whine and cry. Not huge on fast food anyway. I could not care less about chick fil a one way or the other.

Hey mods - fix the damn search. I dutifully searched thread titles before creating my thread and there were no current threads with ‘Chick Fil A’ in the title.
You didn’t look hard enough. The story has already been beat to death and debunked.

This fake story has been debunked already.
Chick-fil-A hasn’t betrayed anyone and conservatives aren’t having “a meltdown” over it. I ate there just yesterday.
You should go every day. Give them even more support.

Their salads are awesome, as well as their customer service. People actually ask how you are doing and ask if you need anything.
Thus you should go every day.

Y'all still crying too....Chick Fil A will not live down supporting conservative and Christian orgs. I'm laughing at them just like I'm laughing at you.

They’re having a meltdown! They were betrayed! They’ll never eat there again!!!! WHAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!1!! What a bunch of snowflakes. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 292102
That's too bad. I would encourage CRCs to eat at Chick-fil-A every day.

Curious why you hate Chick-fil-A so much. They provide health insurance for their employees. I always see blacks and Latinos working there. Are they a bunch of bigots?
I don’t hate them. I didn’t like that they used so much steroids in their chickens but I think they fixed that a few years ago. But I’m not going to spend my money at a company that financially supports getting the death penalty enacted for being gay in African countries.

They’re having a meltdown! They were betrayed! They’ll never eat there again!!!! WHAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!1!! What a bunch of snowflakes. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 292102

Curious why you hate Chick-fil-A so much. They provide health insurance for their employees. I always see blacks and Latinos working there. Are they a bunch of bigots?
I don’t hate them. I didn’t like that they used so much steroids in their chickens but I think they fixed that a few years ago. But I’m not going to spend my money at a company that financially supports getting the death penalty enacted for being gay in African countries.
I support anyone who supports those African countries. We should follow their lead.

Hey mods - fix the damn search. I dutifully searched thread titles before creating my thread and there were no current threads with ‘Chick Fil A’ in the title.
You didn’t look hard enough. The story has already been beat to death and debunked.
You’re right. I didn’t look hard enough. I relied on the search function on this site - like the mods always tell us to do.

View attachment 292102

I support anyone who supports those African countries. We should follow their lead.
I’ve seen enough wingnuttery from you. You’re now on my ignore list.
Bye wingnut! :lol:

View attachment 292102

You fully support the radical left that does support Islam, and importing them and their values into our country.

View attachment 292102

I’ve seen enough wingnuttery from you. You’re now on my ignore list.
Bye wingnut! :lol:
Ahhh don't cry, fag lover.

View attachment 292102

You fully support the radical left that does support Islam, and importing them and their values into our country.
Ok, grandpa.

Need a tissue?

No. Huh uh. I don't even eat that kind of crap. It's just relevant reading is all. Nobody else will post it because it demonstrates the hypocrisy of both sides. So, people like me gotta do it. Know what I mean, jelly bean?

Even if you had found this thread, you were right to start a new one. This thread was created specifically to share an article that highlighted the end of charitable donations altogether, so your topic warranted creation of a new thread. All political boards across the Internet discourage derailing opening posts, but this site is a little different. You started a great thread though...

They may consider homosexuality sinful, and may only recognize opposite sex marriage, but it has zero impact on who they help
Bullshit. Their maintenenance of iron aged superstitious bigotry is part and parcel of the problems faced by gays in our country. And that harms them.

Needless drama alert.

Chic Fil a decided to give, great. They decide to not give as much, great. How this shakes the foundations of the world is beyond me but it's more like you were hunting for a reason to get mad at "lefties".

Forum List

Back