Chick Fil A Ends Charitable Donating

But I’m not going to spend my money at a company that financially supports getting the death penalty enacted for being gay in African countries.
EXACTLY.

All of these groveling apologists should be ashamed of themselves.
But you'll drive a car powered by oil fron countries who throw gays off bridges.

That's the problem with convenient politics. It gets hypocritical quick based on your own sacrafices in order to do so.

But I’m not going to spend my money at a company that financially supports getting the death penalty enacted for being gay in African countries.
EXACTLY.

All of these groveling apologists should be ashamed of themselves.
Don't sweat Chic Filet. I doubt they will quit making charitable donations. Good will still looks good on a corporate financial as long as you are not in bankruptcy court.

They may consider homosexuality sinful, and may only recognize opposite sex marriage, but it has zero impact on who they help
Bullshit. Their maintenenance of iron aged superstitious bigotry is part and parcel of the problems faced by gays in our country. And that harms them.
Fags don't face enough problems in our country. They need to go back into their bedrooms....stop using tax payer dollars to keep their filthy pervert asses on PREP. Let them reap what they've sown.

They may consider homosexuality sinful, and may only recognize opposite sex marriage, but it has zero impact on who they help
Bullshit. Their maintenenance of iron aged superstitious bigotry is part and parcel of the problems faced by gays in our country. And that harms them.
Fags don't face enough problems in our country. They need to go back into their bedrooms....stop using tax payer dollars to keep their filthy pervert asses on PREP. Let them reap what they've sown.
Lord you are a dumbass.

They’re having a meltdown! They were betrayed! They’ll never eat there again!!!! WHAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!1!! What a bunch of snowflakes. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 292102
I blame the queers behind pressuring chick fil a, for kids not getting presents for Christmas. Are you gonna make up the money the red cross won't get for the poor? Nice going, I'm sure gay parents get help from them. Gay groups are the new hate groups. Agree with us or else.
South Carolina. That explains the rambling thoughts, bad sentence structure, muddled post, and general retardation.
Still doesn't take anything from my point.

I can see how you would miss that.

Did you know that chickens can look you straight in the eye when they shit, without experiencing any shame?

Your posting seems to follow the same model.

YOUR OWN LINK includes a long list of donations the company still makes, putting the lie to your bullshit thread title.
Your own link dood.

I can see how you would miss that.

Did you know that chickens can look you straight in the eye when they shit, without experiencing any shame?

Your posting seems to follow the same model.

YOUR OWN LINK includes a long list of donations the company still makes, putting the lie to your bullshit thread title.
Your own link dood.
Straight from my linked article:

"Like many corporations, Chick-fil-A branded its charitable giving as a form of social responsibility. Bullard became its Vice President of Corporate Social Responsibility. Unlike charity, corporate social responsibility is a leftist endeavor to transform corporations into the political arms of radical causes. Like other formerly conservative corporations, Chick-fil-A had made the fundamental error of adopting the language and the infrastructure of its leftist peers. And that made what happened entirely inevitable."

Report exposes Chick-fil-A's donations to the SPLC and other leftist groups

Chick-Fil-a has now announced that there is a culture war out there which they want no part of, so they have stopped giving donations to religious charities............while, at the same time, giving donations to organizations where are hostile to Christianity.

Nice. Was it money or fear of death I wonder?
Actually, to tamp down this right wing hysteria: the guy responsible only is in charge of the charitable foundation arm of chik fil a.

...of their charitable foundation.

"The donations were coming out of the Chick-fil-A Foundation. The Executive Director of the CFA Foundation is Rodney D. Bullard, a former White House fellow and Assistant US Attorney. "

Good god, would you righties FOR ONCE read your own links? It doesnt help your credibility to furiously google after the fact for an agreeable headline, then present a link to an article you never read as a reason why you came to a conclusion yesterday. In fact, that's absurd, and you should feel embarrassed.

Personally, I've always thought it was akin to eating a salt sandwich with a pickle on it. I fail to see what so many people see in eating those nasty things aside from making some kind of statement.

"The donations were coming out of the Chick-fil-A Foundation. The Executive Director of the CFA Foundation is Rodney D. Bullard, a former White House fellow and Assistant US Attorney. "

Like I said. Chick-fil-A put an Obama and Hillary supporter in charge.

''He was an Obama donor, and, more recently, had donated to Hillary Clinton’s campaign while at Chick-fil-A.''

Duh.

BULLARD, RODNEY HILLARY FOR AMERICA GA CHICK-FIL-A 03/13/2016 $1,000.00
BULLARD, RODNEY OBAMA FOR AMERICA MD MILITARY 07/31/2008 $500.00
BULLARD, RODNEY OBAMA VICTORY FUND MD MILITARY 07/01/2008 $500.00

Last edited:
Personally, I've always thought it was akin to eating a salt sandwich with a pickle on it. I fail to see what so many people see in eating those nasty things aside from making some kind of statement.
Went there once back in the late '80s...Couldn't figure out what all the hype was over back then....As ordinary fast food as can be found anywhere else.

Like I said. Chick-fil-A Put an Obama and Hillary Supporter in Charge.

''He was an Obama donor, and, more recently, had donated to Hillary Clinton’s campaign while at Chick-fil-A.''

Duh.
This tells the whole story, since we all know lefties destroy everything they touch. Lefties move on to destroy something else once they ruin what they are destroying, so maybe there will be setting left of it one day.

Yep, Chick Fil A has ended its charitable giving. Commies have taken the company over, and it is now a lefty corporation.

What Happened to Chick-Fil-A? They Put an Obama/Hillary Donor in Charge Who Then Dumped Christians - DC Dirty Laundry

Farewell Chick Fil A!

Oh, I sure did last week a couple of days went down and had a spicy chicken with hot pepper jack cheese, delicious.
Enjoy what righties built while you can, since it will be going down hill from here. Lefties destroy everything they touch.

Hey mods - fix the damn search. I dutifully searched thread titles before creating my thread and there were no current threads with ‘Chick Fil A’ in the title.

Even if you had found this thread, you were right to start a new one. This thread was created specifically to share an article that highlighted the end of charitable donations altogether, so your topic warranted creation of a new thread. All political boards across the Internet discourage derailing opening posts, but this site is a little different. You started a great thread though...
I like this guy! Mods, can we keep him?

Forum List

Back