Chick Fil A Ends Charitable Donating

It's amazing how lefties can destroy so many good things. They sucked the life out of the NFL, NBA, science, journalism, the World Cup, and Hollywood, now they have destroyed Chick Fil A.

The sandwiches still taste as great as ever. Chick-fil-A is not destroyed.

It's amazing how lefties can destroy so many good things. They sucked the life out of the NFL, NBA, science, journalism, the World Cup, and Hollywood, now they have destroyed Chick Fil A.

How is Chic Fil A "destroyed"?

Is their chicken recipe changing?
Are their prices going up?

I am anxious to know how frail snowflakes such as yourself define "destroyed".

I spent a lot of years renting out homes to people, so I have heard this before. Tenants always felt like my properties were just as great when they moved out as they were when they moved in. What's wrong with a backyard where the grass is destroyed by dogs and there are huge holes all along the fence? It's still the same back yard, right? The cigarette smoke smell doesn't make any difference, right? So what's wrong with a righty restaurant that has been over run by lefties? I don't think you will ever notice.

I spent a lot of years renting out homes to people, so I have heard this before. Tenants always felt like my properties were just as great when they moved out as they were when they moved in. What's wrong with a backyard where the grass is destroyed by dogs and there are huge holes all along the fence? It's still the same back yard, right? The cigarette smoke smell doesn't make any difference, right? So what's wrong with a righty restaurant that has been over run by lefties? I don't think you will ever notice.
Well, okay. I guess the taste of self-righteous hypocrisy is missing from their sandwiches now...

I can see how you would miss that.

Fortunately for you, you will never have to conceive what is wrong with a lefty establishment that was once civilized. Lefties cannot see what is wrong with a restaurant that has been taken over by lefties any more than a smoker can smell what is wrong with a car that has been smoked in for years with the windows up.

The OP's headline says this company ended charitable donating, yet the linked article details continued charitable donating.

The linked article also says that Christians were dumped, but there is no indication that Christians are not involved in the organizations that received donations, and given the large number of Christians in the U.S., it is likely that many of them are.

The article references the Andrew Young Foundation. Andrew Young graduated from the Hartford Seminary, was a pastor, and was a director of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. He also was an associate of Rev. Martin Luther King.

I hardly think that Christians were dumped.

Fortunately for you, you will never have to conceive what is wrong with a lefty establishment that was once civilized. Lefties cannot see what is wrong with a restaurant that has been taken over by lefties any more than a smoker can smell what is wrong with a car that has been smoked in for years with the windows up.

So what will be different? Name one thing that will impact you as a customer in any way, shape or form.

The OP's headline says this company ended charitable donating, yet the linked article details continued charitable donating.

The linked article also says that Christians were dumped, but there is no indication that Christians are not involved in the organizations that received donations, and given the large number of Christians in the U.S., it is likely that many of them are.

The article references the Andrew Young Foundation. Andrew Young graduated from the Hartford Seminary, was a pastor, and was a director of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. He also was an associate of Rev. Martin Luther King.

Are you suggesting this thread is Fake News?

Charitable donations are ended.

generate.php

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

For everyone?

From your link:

"The Chick-fil-A Foundation will go on funding groups like Atlanta’s Westside Future Fund. The Westside Future Fund is a project of the Atlanta Committee for Progress together with former Mayor Kasim Reed."

I thought you said Charitable donations ended?

Did you lie or just forget to read your own link?

Are you suggesting this thread is Fake News?

Looks like. The largest religion in the U.S. is Christian, yet there are some Christians who still complain that Christians are being ignored, marginalized, and "persecuted," when nothing could be farther from the truth. These Christians actually want something else, but are too "chicken" to say it.

Forum List

Back