Chick Fil A - still racist after all these years

You might want to try the grilled club with hot cheese. It's good. I really don't care for their fries. I do like their special sauce though.
Perhaps I will give them a second chance then.

Hey, looks like something good may come from this thread after all! Tofeee may have created another customer for them :D

It's just........well..........it's SO far beyond inept and stupid, there just isn't a word for it..........

Chick Fil A still racist and bigoted after all these decades!! WHY is anyone surprised??? I'm not. They are ran and managed by a religious, evil corporation. DUH!

They had lawsuits in the 80's for being prejudiced and bigoted against their black employees.
They showed themselves to be haters of anyone not "their kind" of religion in the 90's.
They showed their TRUE COLORS in the early 2000's when demeaning, slandering, profiling, and being psychopathically bigoted against all gays.

And now they are starting over again?
Seems that way to a lot of people.

And yet........they continue to eat there. Just like the Nazicrats just "don't get it", these brain dead morons "don't get it" either!!!
Keep on pumping your money into a corrupt, evil, vile, sanctimonious, and hypocritical company....and they in turn will keep doing what they want to you and everybody else!!!

Lines are packed, and yet, nothing to do with politics, but for me, their food sucks. And I don't say that because of your thread. I haven't eaten there in years because the food is horrible. And there are a few others I quit eating at as well, where I have no idea about their politics. I'm literally talking about how bad the food is.

It's just........well..........it's SO far beyond inept and stupid, there just isn't a word for it..........

Chick Fil A still racist and bigoted after all these decades!! WHY is anyone surprised??? I'm not. They are ran and managed by a religious, evil corporation. DUH!

They had lawsuits in the 80's for being prejudiced and bigoted against their black employees.
They showed themselves to be haters of anyone not "their kind" of religion in the 90's.
They showed their TRUE COLORS in the early 2000's when demeaning, slandering, profiling, and being psychopathically bigoted against all gays.

And yet........they continue to eat there. Just like the Nazicrats just "don't get it", these brain dead morons "don't get it" either!!!
Keep on pumping your money into a corrupt, evil, vile, sanctimonious, and hypocritical company....and they in turn will keep doing what they want to you and everybody else!!!

If it wasn't Sunday, I would suggest to my wife that we need to order a meal from Chick-Fil-A tonight.

Perhaps tomorrow…

Stupid ass Twirtter fights. Just an excuse for BaconNuts to pile on a SUPER fast food chain that lives every day for Jesus. Because? Leftist intolerance.

d8dff2c577256bf2d123088f4f251158--greeting-card-mountain.jpg

"YOUR COMMUNITY" could be perfectly harmless. Because franchises are "community based" and ACTUALLY the menu can be slightly different in different places.

There's NO racial preference for spicy chicken. All of Nashville has "Nashville hot" and BUFFALO where -- buffalo sauce first came from -- wasn't just a "hood" thing.

Grow up. And stop involving yourself and us in EVERY disgustingly dirty Twit-Fight.

If I had seen that tweet, I would have assumed they meant "community" to mean your town, where you live, etc.
Me too. The next thing I would have thought “community” to mean are the people that want the nuggets ASAP as it will be their favorite item. “Your Community” = “ Chicken Nugget Lovers”.

I didn't see any racism in using the word community.
But, if you don't like their chicken, or want to wait in long lines for it, don't eat there. Plenty of other good options. Popeye's has a great chicken sandwich and there is rarely a line.

I love Chik Fil A. After reading this, I shall have to go there today.

It is unvelievably stupid to find the words "your community" racist. I can't even fathom how they got there.

Reeedickoolus!

I had Chick Fil A for lunch today. I usually go there3 times a week as it's convenient for me and the food is good. It's seems odd to me black people have been working the drive through for quite some time now. Based on your post, one would think only white people work there.

Suppose whoever tweeted that literally did mean "black people" when he said "your community?"

There was no reason to believe the original tweeter was black other than people's assumption, echoed by FRANCESCA GARIANO, that a person who complains about the lack of spicy nuggets "appears to be black." Since Chick-Fil-A does not hire racist idiots, that tweeter very likely meant whatever community the original tweeter was from. Or maybe he just didn't want to say "y'all," and that was the first thing that came to his mind. We have all been conditioned by Democrats to think of people in "communities" i.e. political identity, rather than the dreaded individual.

But suppose the Chic-Fil-A tweeter did think "that must be a black dude!" and assured him that the black community would be "first to know," when they started selling spicy nuggets? So f'n what? Liberals y'all ever seen the cigarette and booze billboards in a black neighborhood? Of course not, you never go there. Those products are targeted to that "community," with black models on large billboards, so they are first to know. Why not spicy chicken nuggets from literally the worlds greatest chicken sandwich fast food restaurant?

If you are ever in Houston, eat at Pappas Burger (no apostrophe - it's a Greek surname) on Westheimer. Why? Literally the only place on Earth that has a better chicken sandwich than Chic-Fil-A. Burgers ain't bad neither, and the fries are among the best.

But Chick-Fil-A is still the home of great chicken served with love, by very wholesome young people.

For Generation Offended there has to be a constant state of outrage against racism and everything else even if they have to manufacture incidents.

Forum List

Back