Chick-fil-A Banned From San Antonio Airport Over Alleged ‘Anti-LGBTQ Behavior’

The left should boycott Chik Fil La again. Lol that was comedy gold as Chik Fil La shattered single day sales records

You showed them who's boss, loons
I made a mental note after hearing this story to eat at a Chick Fil-A the moment I next drive by one.

wow
you really need a helmet cause you im guessing you walk into light posts

what about the gays who go to chick fila on 14th st ? are they full of hate?
you dumb retarded white trash hick
See how easy it is to extract this gay hate from all these deplorables? Lol! It's so very easy.

Those who think they are so privileged that they can afford to spread hate through ignorant, grammatical mistakes from every sentence they type, should be a wake up call for all of us. This proves without a shadow of a doubt how ignorance forces these blooms of hatred to reach fruition. The flawed grammar tells the whole story..

I'm gonna sit right here and wait for you to weigh in on Islam's view on homosexuality.

Show some fortitude. You don't have it in you do you. Coward.
Lol! Are you kidding me? Spoiler alert; I do not recognize any organized religion, but respect your right to exercise your belief in them, or one of them. True religion and a love for God is worshipping the sky, the clouds, the trees, rivers, lakes, and the like. That's real religion for me. The fact that Islam's hate for homosexuals, is as repulsive and sick as domestic white Christian terrorists who commit murder. Both religions suck, and are used to justify terror and murder.

The left should boycott Chik Fil La again. Lol that was comedy gold as Chik Fil La shattered single day sales records

You showed them who's boss, loons
I made a mental note after hearing this story to eat at a Chick Fil-A the moment I next drive by one.
When people choose hate of people over the possibility of their own heart disease from eating fried junk food, we realize that the corporate message wins.

wow
you really need a helmet cause you im guessing you walk into light posts

what about the gays who go to chick fila on 14th st ? are they full of hate?
you dumb retarded white trash hick
See how easy it is to extract this gay hate from all these deplorables? Lol! It's so very easy.

Those who think they are so privileged that they can afford to spread hate through ignorant, grammatical mistakes from every sentence they type, should be a wake up call for all of us. This proves without a shadow of a doubt how ignorance forces these blooms of hatred to reach fruition. The flawed grammar tells the whole story..
Another question i see hate in everything couldnt answer
they really do live in thier own little fruit loop brainwashed bubbles
when they cant answer they always go to spelling and grammar

let me guess you're unemployed with a BS in gender studies
Better than failing fourth grade English don't you think?

And by the way, did I forget to mention incoherent run on sentence structure?

A hater and his flawed grammar. What a love affair that always is, huh?

If they do not care, it's because they share the same ignorance. Carry on.

Forum List

Back