Chick-fil-A Banned From San Antonio Airport Over Alleged ‘Anti-LGBTQ Behavior’

Chick Fil A has never said a word against gays. No one has ever given any indication of hating gays. They just support traditional marriage. That doesn't automatically translate to hating anyone.

progressive twist and turn and have tantrums but in the end submit to the Christan chicken sandwich.....
from the thrillist
Swallow Your Pride? Chick-fil-A's Aggressive Manhattan Expansion Has New Yorkers Ethically Conflicted.
Now, after the success of those NYC locations, the country’s eighth-largest fast-food chain by sales is set to open its third stand-alone restaurant in the city (not counting the express location at NYU, whose dining services website still reads, “Find their famous chicken sandwich and maybe you’ll see the Chick-fil-A cow!”). The location near Grand Central Terminal is expected to be their busiest in the nation. If you’re wondering why people in deep-blue New York City are unfazed by the company's past anti-LGBTQ stances, you’re not alone. Mostly, it seems, their desire for chicken biscuits has overruled their professed ethics.

Chik fil a responds :

"In an unprecedented response to gay rights advocates, Chick-fil-A is refusing to serve gay chickens to its largely heterosexual Christian clientele. When asked why they were refusing to debeak and massacre countless little baby chicks, who happen to share an attraction for one another, a Chick-fil-A representative claimed that it is “not in God’s plan for humans to have to digest gay chickens. What if some of that gayness doesn’t pass through the body? Where does it go? Since you are what you eat, well . . . that’s just a scary thought. Look,” the Chick-fil-A representative sincerely stated, “we just want to protect our beloved customers from the possible ill side effects of eating these hormone-injected, and gay, chickens.”

LGBT chicken communities were, initially, livid with the largest chicken killer in the Southeast’s refusal to cook and serve gay chickens–until they realized it meant they no longer had to be eaten by, primarily, lower to middle class corpulent Caucasians who actually enjoy the mawkish music played in Chick-fil-A restaurants.
“How do humans tolerate that crap?” asked one transgendered chicken. “If I were a chicken in that restaurant, I would jump in the pan just to end the misery.”"

And so would these Christian haters of gays if they knew they could get away with it. The only difference being, our laws
ASSuming your insanity is true, that still leaves the only religion you love of executing homos.
I love no "organized religion" as you understand religion. Few are genuine, and most are nothing but money makers. The real religion is, and always has been for me, the stars, the clouds, oceans, trees, mountains, rivers, deserts, swamps, etc. Those are the real places of worship, if you really love God.

progressive twist and turn and have tantrums but in the end submit to the Christan chicken sandwich.....
from the thrillist
Swallow Your Pride? Chick-fil-A's Aggressive Manhattan Expansion Has New Yorkers Ethically Conflicted.
Now, after the success of those NYC locations, the country’s eighth-largest fast-food chain by sales is set to open its third stand-alone restaurant in the city (not counting the express location at NYU, whose dining services website still reads, “Find their famous chicken sandwich and maybe you’ll see the Chick-fil-A cow!”). The location near Grand Central Terminal is expected to be their busiest in the nation. If you’re wondering why people in deep-blue New York City are unfazed by the company's past anti-LGBTQ stances, you’re not alone. Mostly, it seems, their desire for chicken biscuits has overruled their professed ethics.

Chik fil a responds :

"In an unprecedented response to gay rights advocates, Chick-fil-A is refusing to serve gay chickens to its largely heterosexual Christian clientele. When asked why they were refusing to debeak and massacre countless little baby chicks, who happen to share an attraction for one another, a Chick-fil-A representative claimed that it is “not in God’s plan for humans to have to digest gay chickens. What if some of that gayness doesn’t pass through the body? Where does it go? Since you are what you eat, well . . . that’s just a scary thought. Look,” the Chick-fil-A representative sincerely stated, “we just want to protect our beloved customers from the possible ill side effects of eating these hormone-injected, and gay, chickens.”

LGBT chicken communities were, initially, livid with the largest chicken killer in the Southeast’s refusal to cook and serve gay chickens–until they realized it meant they no longer had to be eaten by, primarily, lower to middle class corpulent Caucasians who actually enjoy the mawkish music played in Chick-fil-A restaurants.
“How do humans tolerate that crap?” asked one transgendered chicken. “If I were a chicken in that restaurant, I would jump in the pan just to end the misery.”"
Folks, this is the best definition of "hate" one could ever ask for. Carry on.

from the thrillist

Chik fil a responds :

How so?

from the thrillist

Chik fil a responds :

How so?
If I need to explain hate to you, you have no business here. I'm not here to coddle and educate those who have no understanding of semantics.

If I need to explain hate to you, you have no business here. I'm not here to coddle and educate those who have no understanding of semantics.
smug.jpg

I was wrong and offer my sincerest public apologies cause his or her answer was not mildly retarded ..it was full blown helmet wearing retarded

I guess i'm now on top of the list for re-education

wow
you really need a helmet cause you im guessing you walk into light posts

what about the gays who go to chick fila on 14th st ? are they full of hate?
you dumb retarded white trash hick

Forum List

Back