FAA Investigating Religious Discrimination Complaints After Airports Exclude Chick-fil-A

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Fine the taxpayers of Buffalo and San Antonio out the Ying Yang.

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is investigating two airports — San Antonio International and Buffalo Niagara International — over religious discrimination complaints, following the exclusion of Chick-fil-a from the premises, Fox News confirmed on Friday.

“The Department of Transportation has received complaints alleging discrimination by two airport operators against a private company due to the expression of the owner’s religious beliefs,” the agency said in a statement provided to Fox News.

According to the agency, federally funded airports cannot discriminate on the basis of religion. “The FAA notes that federal requirements prohibit airport operators from excluding persons on the basis of religious creed from participating in airport activities that receive or benefit from FAA grant funding,” it said.

FAA investigating religious discrimination complaints after airports exclude Chick-fil-a

Last edited:
Fine the taxpayers of Buffalo and and San Antonio out the Ying Yang.

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is investigating two airports — San Antonio International and Buffalo Niagara International — over religious discrimination complaints, following the exclusion of Chick-fil-a from the premises, Fox News confirmed on Friday.

“The Department of Transportation has received complaints alleging discrimination by two airport operators against a private company due to the expression of the owner’s religious beliefs,” the agency said in a statement provided to Fox News.

According to the agency, federally funded airports cannot discriminate on the basis of religion. “The FAA notes that federal requirements prohibit airport operators from excluding persons on the basis of religious creed from participating in airport activities that receive or benefit from FAA grant funding,” it said.

FAA investigating religious discrimination complaints after airports exclude Chick-fil-a
Buffalo knows how to do chicken wings right. They don't need no damned Chick-fil-A

upload_2019-5-25_10-22-23.png

Buffalo knows how to do chicken wings right. They don't need no damned Chick-fil-A

View attachment 262373

That's not for you to decide

View attachment 262373

You never been to Chick-fil-A, they can beat the local chicken joint in sales and they can do it by only being open 6 days a week

View attachment 262373

You never been to Chick-fil-A, they can beat the local chicken joint in sales and they can do it by only being open 6 days a week

Chick-Fil-A is nonstop around here, open to close. I doubt any other restaurant around does the volume they do. Any in the whole area, I don't care if it's a 150-seat buffet or cafeteria. Do they still even have big cafeterias?

View attachment 262373

Chick-Fil-A is nonstop around here, open to close. I doubt any other restaurant around does the volume they do. Any in the whole area, I don't care if it's a 150-seat buffet or cafeteria. Do they still even have big cafeterias?

Down south they do, I was reading the other day if you just go by sales and stores, no one comes close and like I said on another thread the small town of greenwood SC has two of them a quarter mile apart and they are both slammed with customers

View attachment 262373

That's not for you to decide
NOR YOU. You ain't no Buffalonian either. But I grew up in the neighborhood, so I beat you. Nyah.

View attachment 262373

I've never even seen one, let alone ate in one, but if they're that packed, they must have pretty good food. And that settles the question right there. No restaurant with good food is allowed in any airport.

View attachment 262373

I've never even seen one, let alone ate in one, but if they're that packed, they must have pretty good food. And that settles the question right there. No restaurant with good food is allowed in any airport.

I remember when I lived in the Chicago area I used to go to O'Hare airport to eat at this one Italian beef joint, I used to go all over the city to find the perfect sandwich...those were good at O hare

Forum List

Back