Chick-fil-A Banned From San Antonio Airport Over Alleged ‘Anti-LGBTQ Behavior’

since someone already asked how is someone or a company opposed to gay marriage automatically full of hate?

BTW personally NOT OPPOSED you progressive brainwashed fuckin fag

HA i used the word fag
that means hate
derp

That the owners of Chick fil a won't submit to special interest groups and renounce their religious beliefs is a worrying sign of where we're headed as a country. What's next, death camps?

(hint: death camps are next)

That the owners of Chick fil a won't submit to special interest groups and renounce their religious beliefs is a worrying sign of where we're headed as a country. What's next, death camps?

indeed

i am kidding when i say they wanna send me to re-education camp

I'm just one of bill ayres we'll probably have to kill 25 million of them

When are they going to ban Islam for their anti-LGTBQ activities?
Islam doesn't own Chic shit fillet. A Christian hate group owns it ,disguised as a family friendly restaurant.

How many gays have been thrown off of rooftops or hanged in the name of Chick fil a?
Just give them the ropes, and have Trump tell them to do it, and we'll be able to give you a head count then. That's all it would take. And I'm not kidding.
You had a chance to condemn Islamic homophobia.

Unsurprisingly, you chose to screech TROOOOOOMP!! instead.

You're a coward.

act surprised chick fil a.jpg

wow
you really need a helmet cause you im guessing you walk into light posts

what about the gays who go to chick fila on 14th st ? are they full of hate?
you dumb retarded white trash hick
See how easy it is to extract this gay hate from all these deplorables? Lol! It's so very easy.

Those who think they are so privileged that they can afford to spread hate through ignorant, grammatical mistakes from every sentence they type, should be a wake up call for all of us. This proves without a shadow of a doubt how ignorance forces these blooms of hatred to reach fruition. The flawed grammar tells the whole story..

Trump should cut their Fed funding for taking a political position.

Remember: ‘anti’ homosexual means you have the same position Obama had in 2008.

Smoke Shack, Spurs and others coming to San Antonio International; Chick-Fil-A blocked | KTSA
I use to like Chick-Fil-A. But ever since GMO's has came into the scene, I stopped going out. But they don't disrespect their customers. The company gets on those that do disrespect any of their customers. But they use to not allow any of their employees to divorce their spouse. Or they will fired the employee. If the employees are having difficulties in their relationship. The company will send them on a retreat, funded by the company, to see if they can patch up things in their relationship. But the original owners will not hire a person that has been divorced. They are not prejudice. They just follow that old Southern Baptist ways.

wow

See how easy it is to extract this gay hate from all these deplorables? Lol! It's so very easy.

Those who think they are so privileged that they can afford to spread hate through ignorant, grammatical mistakes from every sentence they type, should be a wake up call for all of us. This proves without a shadow of a doubt how ignorance forces these blooms of hatred to reach fruition. The flawed grammar tells the whole story..
Another question i see hate in everything couldnt answer
they really do live in thier own little fruit loop brainwashed bubbles
when they cant answer they always go to spelling and grammar

let me guess you're unemployed with a BS in gender studies

507eedc869bedde268000000-320-240.jpg

the militant lefty fags and their ""Allies" went nutzo over this in one

remember when fruitcake meant crazy ?

the PC gotta go shlomo

how much hate can dumbass pull outta that one as proof?

AND DUMB ASS IS NOT ONE WORD DERP

oy

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism."
RR

Last edited:
wow

Better than failing fourth grade English don't you think?

And by the way, did I forget to mention incoherent run on sentence structure?

A hater and his flawed grammar. What a love affair that always is, huh?

wow

Better than failing fourth grade English don't you think?

And by the way, did I forget to mention incoherent run on sentence structure?

A hater and his flawed grammar. What a love affair that always is, huh?

507eedc869bedde268000000-320-240.jpg

the militant lefty fags and their ""Allies" went nutzo over this in one

remember when fruitcake meant crazy ?

the PC gotta go shlomo

how much hate can dumbass pull outta that one as proof?

AND DUMB ASS IS NOT ONE WORD DERP

oy

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism."
RR

lol That's are real life ad?

Yes, and many Leftists will be very glad about it.

wow

I'm gonna sit right here and wait for you to weigh in on Islam's view on homosexuality.

Show some fortitude. You don't have it in you do you. Coward.

So then. What will they eat if there's no food around? We all knows how crazy these Leftist gets when they are hungry.

Forum List

Back