Chick-fil-A Banned From San Antonio Airport Over Alleged ‘Anti-LGBTQ Behavior’

Wow, they do realize that food can not say things like "We hate homosexuals!" because food can not talk at all, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The left should boycott Chik Fil La again. Lol that was comedy gold as Chik Fil La shattered single day sales records

You showed them who's boss, loons

The left should boycott Chik Fil La again. Lol that was comedy gold as Chik Fil La shattered single day sales records

You showed them who's boss, loons
I don't think the one at the airport has a boss right now.

When are they going to ban Islam for their anti-LGTBQ activities?
Islam doesn't own Chic shit fillet. A Christian hate group owns it ,disguised as a family friendly restaurant.

How many gays have been thrown off of rooftops or hanged in the name of Chick fil a?
Just give them the ropes, and have Trump tell them to do it, and we'll be able to give you a head count then. That's all it would take. And I'm not kidding.

Islam doesn't own Chic shit fillet. A Christian hate group owns it ,disguised as a family friendly restaurant.

How many gays have been thrown off of rooftops or hanged in the name of Chick fil a?
Just give them the ropes, and have Trump tell them to do it, and we'll be able to give you a head count then. That's all it would take. And I'm not kidding.

"Nevermind that muslims actually do execute gay people, what is more disturbing is this hypothetical scenario from my imagination"

"Nevermind that muslims actually do execute gay people, what is more disturbing is this hypothetical scenario from my imagination"
And so would these Christian haters of gays if they knew they could get away with it. The only difference being, our laws.

Forum List

Back