Check out the brawl in France....just take a guess. Even there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yes, Charles de Gaulle Airport airport. Listen to what those things sound like too. Just instinctual really. Complete disaster.

Look at these recessive ones.

It looks like in that video they hit-harder, just sayin'.

I guess thats why the tend to get their asses beat alot.

Really? By who's standards?

By my standards.

That says a lot, yeah right.

True. It does say a lot. I really shouldnt be fighting at my age but I had to knock a white boy out last week. All it took was one punch.

True. It does say a lot. I really shouldnt be fighting at my age but I had to knock a white boy out last week. All it took was one punch
Been polar bear hunting Asslips? Not a fair fight when you sneak up behind a BOY and hit him in the side of the head.

We appreciate that you didn't do this to a little old lady, but a BOY?

It looks like in that video they hit-harder, just sayin'.

By my standards.

True. It does say a lot. I really shouldnt be fighting at my age but I had to knock a white boy out last week. All it took was one punch.

That's funny, I had about 8 Black dudes attack me by myself one time, because I called a N the N word, because he called me the fat N word.

No, they couldn't knock me out, even if they landed like 30 punches.

I've actually not been hit so softly by Whites before.

By my standards.

That's funny, I had about 8 Black dudes attack me by myself one time, because I called a N the N word, because he called me the fat N word.

No, they couldn't knock me out, even if they landed like 30 punches.

I've actually not been hit so softly by Whites before.
You never have been hit by me. Trust me. Youre going to sleep if I hit you.

True. It does say a lot. I really shouldnt be fighting at my age but I had to knock a white boy out last week. All it took was one punch
Been polar bear hunting Asslips? Not a fair fight when you sneak up behind a BOY and hit him in the side of the head.

We appreciate that you didn't do this to a little old lady, but a BOY?
Nothing is fair in a street fight you moron. I've never had a white boy stand up to me until recently so I have never had the joy of sneaking one from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back