Massachusetts woman enraged by Trump bumper sticker intentionally rammed into car, police say

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I think this is a classic case of TDS. Hopefully she seeks help with a local psychologist...

Massachusetts woman enraged by Trump bumper sticker intentionally rammed into car, police say

A Massachusetts woman was reportedly taken into custody on Monday after she allegedly drove into a car sporting a Trump bumper sticker.

The arrest of Chloe Wright, 25, followed an alleged hit-and-run in Hyannis on June 30, the Cape Cod Times reported, citing a police report.

After the incident, the man she hit reportedly contacted the Barnstable Police Department and recalled hearing a motorist behind him honking their car horn as he waited at a red light.

According to the police report, the honking continued and by the time he reached another red light, the motorist started shouting at him, the Times reported.

- "TDS is just a symptom of the illness that was there all along for these lunatics. LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER." -

The Left is totally demented.

:2up::113:

vrR0vpl.jpg

I'm going to install a roll cage in my truck and put ten Trump stickers on the back....can you say Rambunctious retire in style????

Never had someone THAT unhinged behind me but once had my Where is the birth certificate bumper sticker halfway peeled off my vehicle and another time in Tennessee a young whack job leftard flipped me off and cussed at me of course then putting his window up for my Trump sticker,Hillary is a bitch sticker and my Israel is an apartheid state sticker. I thought it was funny...fucker flipped me off cussed at me put his window up and sped off....oh well I wanted to hold a conversation with the little shit but these youngsters are such pussies.

I think this is a classic case of TDS. Hopefully she seeks help with a local psychologist...

A Massachusetts woman was reportedly taken into custody on Monday after she allegedly drove into a car sporting a Trump bumper sticker.

The arrest of Chloe Wright, 25, followed an alleged hit-and-run in Hyannis on June 30, the Cape Cod Times reported, citing a police report.

After the incident, the man she hit reportedly contacted the Barnstable Police Department and recalled hearing a motorist behind him honking their car horn as he waited at a red light.

According to the police report, the honking continued and by the time he reached another red light, the motorist started shouting at him, the Times reported.
/----/ I hope the triggered libtard was charged with assault and battery.

That is so cool...I was in Hyannis on June 30

Didn’t see many Trump stickers

Wow, what made her think that the hole that she was digging by doing such a thing would not have her name on it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just goes to prove, You can't cure stupid.

It will be interesting to see how she fares in court.

Chloe Wright: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Chloe Wright Could Face Several Years in Prison if Convicted

Chloe Wright is due back in court August 28. The charges against her include:

• Assault with a dangerous weapon
• Vandalizing property
• Leaving the scene of property damage

Chloe Wright was arrested July 30 and pleaded not guilty to the charges. Under
Massachusetts law, assault with a dangerous weapon is a felony. If convicted, it carries a possible sentence of a maximum five years behind bars or a $1,000 fine.

Forum List

Back