Trump says these College hate groups agitators are part of organizers who are paid, signs made en masse....and they don't attend the schools...

When Trump speaks, he is in a comfort zone. Progs are constantly in election spiel zone. Trump speaks like them not cowering like many Republicans will do. Our nation's top ways of ruling have been coopted from the real rich and powerful. This is not about Trump and his tweets. It is about using those to destroy him from the truth.
Whatever medications you're taking -- I want some.

wtf is your post all about?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Listen to this video. Trumps says these groups were well organized, using created signs (versus hand made signs). making these signs en masse and sending them to the rioters (agitators) and none of the agitators went to that college. Soros brother is now taking over and these agitators were paid $7,000 for their riots.

Where is your evidence that international JEW banker Soros is paying anti-Jew protestors, genius?

Where is your evidence they are paid $7,000?

How do you know they are not infiltrators sent to cause destruction to de-legitimize the movement?

I heard Ray Epps has been spotted at multiple campuses.......:eek:

Most all MSM have reported that there are outsiders influencing the fragile minds of those kids.

Listen to this video. Trumps says these groups were well organized, using created signs (versus hand made signs). making these signs en masse and sending them to the rioters (agitators) and none of the agitators went to that college. Soros brother is now taking over and these agitators were paid $7,000 for their riots.

I have no idea but any of these people who are students should be expelled across the country and blackballed.

Which makes them a willing participant and inciter of the 2016 Coup, the 2016-2020 riots, the cause of our high insurances and goods thus inflation, and now these terroristic organizations and agitators sponsored by terrorists within and hostile nations abroad.
=MSM is equally responsible for the Destruction and brainwashing of America.
Fair point.

DJ should know, he basically uses the same tactic to make sure that his rallies are full of rah-rahs.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Some have compared this to J-6. If that's the case, all the people should be arrested and given years in jail like they did the attendees on j-6. :)

I read today one of the students had wealthy parents and they are both deceased., He lives in a 3 million dollar brownstone and is quite wealthy. He has heavy involvement in the organizations that support Palestinians. There are some wealthy kids that go to that college.

There is no comparison to 1-6 to be made by anyone sane.

That is also what Law Enforcement said -

Truth to the title. I have seen it in the past. Back in the early 1980s me and 3 black guys were paid 15 bucks each to hold up a sign during a demonstration . Work slowed down and I was desperate for gas money.

The black guys weren't paid less?

Forum List

Back