Cheating

Why do you think people cheat? On tests, on their lovers, on their business, on their taxes, etc.

Have you ever cheated on anything? If so, why?

Character is what you do when nobody is looking.

"Just win, baby". That's what our society teaches our young nowadays.

Works for congress.

They're the example, right?

Our 'Leaders' as it were?

:eusa_think: I wonder where the fuck they're going.... :eusa_think: I wonder if anyone else wonders where the fuck they're going....​

Why do you think people cheat? On tests, on their lovers, on their business, on their taxes, etc.

"Just win, baby". That's what our society teaches our young nowadays.

That's a good point too. So many coaches yelling, screaming at these young kids in youth leagues, parents beating up the refs because of a bad call, college kids getting "paid" by alum, pro coaches tripping players,,,,,,,,,,,,it starts in pee-wee league and goes right up to the pros.

You forgot Business Classrooms

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVkmr8wk9N8[/ame]

I seldom find myself in a position where I can cheat to my advantage.

I didn't cheat in school because I flat out didn't care about grades.

I felt sorry for those who felt they had to cheat (in school) because I thought them so beaten down that they were willing to dishonor themselves to make others think like they were something they weren't.

I suppose if I were in a position where the benefits were grand enough, and the risk low enough I'd probably cheat, too.

It's hard to really know how you'd react in a hypothetical situation, of course.

I seldom find myself in a position where I can cheat to my advantage.

I didn't cheat in school because I flat out didn't care about grades.

I felt sorry for those who felt they had to cheat (in school) because I thought them so beaten down that they were willing to dishonor themselves to make others think like they were something they weren't.

I suppose if I were in a position where the benefits were grand enough, and the risk low enough I'd probably cheat, too.

It's hard to really know how you'd react in a hypothetical situation, of course.

What you describe sounds............ :eek: HUMAN!

I only cheat on my taxes... seems fair..

I do my own. I haven't had a clue as to whether or not I've cheated since 1977 - the paperwork's too fucking complicated.

I write down what I can afford to pay in the last box and work my way back to a schedule 'C' - Profit or Loss From a Business. Some years are good, some years not so much.

:eusa_think: I just realized 1977 was a pivitol year! :eek:

I have an accountant do my taxes, trust me, it worth the extra cost. At least doubled the return...They teach you some tricks also..

I only cheat on my taxes... seems fair..

I do my own. I haven't had a clue as to whether or not I've cheated since 1977 - the paperwork's too fucking complicated.

I write down what I can afford to pay in the last box and work my way back to a schedule 'C' - Profit or Loss From a Business. Some years are good, some years not so much.

:eusa_think: I just realized 1977 was a pivitol year! :eek:

I have an accountant do my taxes, trust me, it worth the extra cost. At least doubled the return...They teach you some tricks also..

That DOES it!

I'm upgrading my Sarcasm Injector 750 to an 850 as soon as the online store opens up in the morning.

Gunny or Dis? And do I get a choice this time?

You forgot Pixie. We make a MEAN team, she and I. Just utterly brutal and unforgiving, mean and nasty, take no prisoners, take no lip. Gunny and Dis are lightweights compared to us.

And if you get REALLY bad, we'll bring Care in for the trio of death. :evil:

I stole office supplies from work once but I was in business for myself, does that count?

You're weird, Joe. $stickout.gif

You forgot Pixie. We make a MEAN team, she and I. Just utterly brutal and unforgiving, mean and nasty, take no prisoners, take no lip. Gunny and Dis are lightweights compared to us.

Yeah, please, and I say that in all deference please don't make us have to come over there. Have a wonderfully terrible day :evil:

You tell em Phoenix :happy-1:

Ah.. just inquiring .. for a friend...:dunno:

Are leathers, whips and partial nudity involved here..?

Last edited:

I think from an early age I knew lying was a bad thing and never did it. And I found over the years it is easier to tell the truth than to lie, easier not to cheat, or not rob banks, etc., than to attempt to falsify a situation. I was a pretty good kid growing up, because my dad had instilled the fear of him inside me. I was the guy that didn't do drugs, go to beer parties, and attempted to be home at a decent hour, respect others and their property, etc. I only recall two spankings growing up, and they served very effective lessons for me, even when I was miles away undetected.

In college I had some classes on ethics and morals and applying them in a professional manner. It is easy to go astray when you have someone vulnerable under your trust and care. It doesn't mean you have to be the initiator in these cases as one might assume. And we take an oath to that end. But if you lack either ethic or moral strength, an oath means nothing, hence the classes. And it occurs that some professionals get caught up in the their weaknesses. This lack of strength is what brought a presidency down.

So a buddy of mine did this: A couple days before the final, he pulled a fire alarm in the school and and went into the teacher's filing cabinet while everyone was outside and pulled out her final exam.

That takes some serious ballz. :eusa_clap:

I'll accept whatever punishment the punishers deem necessary for my most definitely called for sassin'.

I throw myself on the mercy of the FireBird and her team.

(for those of you who just joined us, Pixie, Phoenix and I have hijacked this thread to document the 21st century way to get the lady mods eating out of your hand for The Future thread :eusa_shhh: )

I could have cheated and said Ravi's new avatar is the most awesome ever. But I would never cheat just to get pos rep. Not even from Ravi.

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back