Cheating

Why do you think people cheat? On tests, on their lovers, on their business, on their taxes, etc.

Have you ever cheated on anything? If so, why?

Character is what you do when nobody is looking.

Yep, i guess you can say that i have.

In high school 85% of the graduating class was going to fail the exit exam. I sat at the head of the class and held up my test so that everyone could copy my answers and pass them along though the room.

:eusa_angel:

Tell your kids to note of those they go to school with who cheat all the time. Tell them not to forget who the continual cheaters are because their type will always be around and trying to take advantage of others. If cheaters go into business, shop elsewhere. If cheaters become bankers, bank elsewhere. If cheaters become service folks or dentists, get the car or teeth repaired in another shop or office. Above all, do not let your children marry a cheater -- which requires honesty and forethought, for if your child marries a cheater, you will have cheaters for grandchildren. And, yes, a cheater in school is more likely to cheat on a significant other or spouse or violate an oath or simply be an individual to ignore. We know who they are in our community, and we avoid them.

Have I cheated in my life? Yes, once in school, and once in the military. I have always suffered personal shame for being that type of person.

Last edited:
I've never cheated on a girl but I have been the other guy a couple of times.

I've never cheated on a girl but I have been the other guy a couple of times.

That's gotta be tough. I am trying to get my head around that, and I can't. But I know lots of guys and gals who have gone through what you have. I must have been very blessed or very lucky in my life, or both, that way. I grew up next door to the girl who became my first wife, and after her death, her best friend, a widow, became my second wife many years ago. I have never known anything else, never wanted to know anything else.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Biologically most men desire more than one woman and whether they act on it or not they fantasize about it.

Any man that tells you otherwise is cheating on truth.

Biologically most men desire more than one woman and whether they act on it or not they fantasize about it.

Any man that tells you otherwise is cheating on truth.

Ahh you are sounding like Jimmy Carter :D

thinking is different than acting.

for example I have thought about super glueing Therabbi's head to a bucket. But have never done it.

Last edited:
Why do you think people cheat? On tests, on their lovers, on their business, on their taxes, etc.

Have you ever cheated on anything? If so, why?

Character is what you do when nobody is looking.

((Character is what you do when nobody is looking.))

Gee, Thanks Mom...:lol:

And I bet my wife would wipe up my brains from the back of the convertible should the need arise.

Do you think Hilary would do that for Bill?

[SIZE="1" said:
California Girl[/SIZE];3103636]Because they think they won't get caught. It's only cheating if you get caught, right? In fact, they are just dishonest but most are in denial about their dishonesty. I'm known as being "honest to the point of brutality"... that's what my family say. It's both a good thing, and a bad... I can be incredibly tactless - but I do recognize it and, these days, when I am tactless, it is normally deliberate.

"I can be incredibly tactless"....California Girl 12/18/10

This is unbelievable...:disbelief:

Just because you don't consider it cheating doesn't mean that it isn't cheating.

Did you ever break a law? sell something for more than you knew it was worth? Lieing is cheating the truth!

Forum List

Back