Cheating

Gunny or Dis? And do I get a choice this time?

You forgot Pixie. We make a MEAN team, she and I. Just utterly brutal and unforgiving, mean and nasty, take no prisoners, take no lip. Gunny and Dis are lightweights compared to us.

And if you get REALLY bad, we'll bring Care in for the trio of death. :evil:

Yeah, please, and I say that in all deference please don't make us have to come over there. Have a wonderfully terrible day :evil:

You tell em Phoenix :happy-1:

And with a tip of the hat and a playful look, the games were afoot.

Film at 11:00 ass-u-me-ing Echo shows up with the camera.

Truth be told, I am just a smidgen :eek:. Dis scares me! :eusa_shifty:

So a buddy of mine did this: A couple days before the final, he pulled a fire alarm in the school and and went into the teacher's filing cabinet while everyone was outside and pulled out her final exam.

That takes some serious ballz. :eusa_clap:

We talked about it for a couple days to plan it out just right. I really didn't think he'd have the balls to do it. I didn't know when he was going to do it or anything like that. I just remember the alarm going off and wondering the whole time if that's what was going on. I saw him the next morning at the day before's finals and he said he'd have the cheat sheet ready by the next day in Bus. Mgmt.

He lives out in Utah now or something but I drop by his facebook every once in a while to remind him of how awesome he is :lol:

Why do you think people cheat? On tests, on their lovers, on their business, on their taxes, etc.

Have you ever cheated on anything? If so, why?

Character is what you do when nobody is looking.

The one question I have learned over the years of interviewing people is a very simple one and it goes like this, listen carefully.......

Can you tell a lie?

Guess what the answer is 98% of the time.....

Talk about a test of character....

Why do you think people cheat? On tests, on their lovers, on their business, on their taxes, etc.

The one question I have learned over the years of interviewing people is a very simple one and it goes like this, listen carefully.......

Can you tell a lie?

I'm thinking .. Yes

Can you tell a lie?

I'm thinking .. Yes

Your good Lumpy, yes is the correct answer, but most people will tell you "NO I can't tell a lie" to that question, anyone who tells me they can not tell a lie is full of it......

Can you tell a lie?

The answer of course is yes. Everyone can tell a lie and I would venture that everyone has told a lie sometime in life. When you were a child did you always tell the truth? Do you lie so you will not hurt someones feelings? If someone asks you if they look fat and they are, do you say yes they are fat? If you say no you lie! But I guess you can say there are different degrees of lies, a white lie is not the same as a bald faced lie...:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Check out the Coffee Shop...ah.. I just may be a naughty friend...and that Santa looks quite similar to me, for starters..

Do you have gifts for all of us ladies? $batteyes.gif

Forum List

Back