Cheating

Mostly because their wife's take them for granted and shut down the shop. They don't realize how much easier the game has gotten!!! Heck their are internet sites that facilitate affairs!

I would say 90% of husband cheating on their wives is solely the wife's fault.

Think about it, if a man is suppose to eat at one restaurant for the rest of their life and the restaurant starts to take items off the menus and then close down for most days during the month, the man will go to another restaurant!

Why do you think people cheat? On tests, on their lovers, on their business, on their taxes, etc.

Have you ever cheated on anything? If so, why?

Character is what you do when nobody is looking.

Mostly because their wife's take them for granted and shut down the shop. They don't realize how much easier the game has gotten!!! Heck their are internet sites that facilitate affairs!

I would say 90% of husband cheating on their wives is solely the wife's fault.

Think about it, if a man is suppose to eat at one restaurant for the rest of their life and the restaurant starts to take items off the menus and then close down for most days during the month, the man will go to another restaurant!

Why do you think people cheat? On tests, on their lovers, on their business, on their taxes, etc.

Have you ever cheated on anything? If so, why?

Character is what you do when nobody is looking.

90% seems pretty high.. I'd go 60/40..

New Topics

Forum List

Back