Charles Krauthammer Explains Problem With Ground Zero Mosque Perfectly

As soon as Progressives stop lying :eusa_silenced:

so spaketh one of the most mendacious posters on the board.

and given i know that your education is limited:

mendacious:
Deception, beguilement, deceit, bluff, mystification, and subterfuge are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true, or not the whole truth (as in half-truths or omission). Deception can involve dissimulation, propaganda, sleight of hand. It can employ distraction, camouflage or concealment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendacious

Uh huh.

How did you ever make out on my challenge to point out when FDR's economic Greatness kicked in?

i'm sorry... you want me to humor your revisionist history?

nah...it's that whole teaching pigs to talk thing...we don't want you to get all cranky like this:

ugly-pig.jpg

Last edited:
It was not the muslim religion that killed on 911.

It was idiots who were talked into murder in the name of that religion who murdered that day.

Christains and jews and many other religious peoples have been talked into murder in name of their religions.

If this sight is such hallowed ground why are their strip clubs just as close as this mosque?

Question?.....

How many of you have actually stood on the top of the then WTC? I have and I resent anyone including Fuckenheimer trying to tell me what my loss of that event should be or who I am supposed to hate for it. Piss on him and any who thinks they know how I should feel about something I felt on a clear New York morning not unlike the one in which those beautiful buildings collapsed. My thoughts are not about what Al Kaida did to the United States. Fuck that cheezy pentagon.. My sorrow is for what religion does to the best things we think of and build. It has been like that for as long as we have been keeping time. The events of 9/11 are just a blip when looking at the whole history of religious indifference for humanity.

It was not the muslim religion that killed on 911.

It was idiots who were talked into murder in the name of that religion who murdered that day.

Christains and jews and many other religious peoples have been talked into murder in name of their religions.

If this sight is such hallowed ground why are their strip clubs just as close as this mosque?

I don't think any strippers were involved in 9/11, where there?

so spaketh one of the most mendacious posters on the board.

and given i know that your education is limited:

mendacious:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendacious

Uh huh.

How did you ever make out on my challenge to point out when FDR's economic Greatness kicked in?

nah...it's that whole teaching pigs to talk thing...we don't want you to get all cranky like this:

ugly-pig.jpg

Revisionist only in the sense that I no longer accept Progressive world view without question.

I want you to explain your "thinking" and conclusions that the New Deal was the salvation of the nation because it rescued us from the Great Depression in light of the following data set:

FDR Accomplishments: US Unemployment 1933: 24.9, 1934: 21.7%, 1935: 20.1%, 1936: 16.9%, 1937: 14.3%, 1938: 19.0%, 1939: 17.2%. = 19.1% average.

What year did the Greatness begin?

No its you who dont get it.

You hate because of your jewish faith.

You spewed hate on ANYONE who suggested that the current government of Isreal was not godlike.

I know many jews who see the wrongs of the current government of Isreal and know they are fallable like any other human beings.

This is America and there is nothing wrong with a mosque anywhere just like there is nothing wrong with the strip clubs that are just as close to ground zero.

You my dear are merely thinking with your emotions.

you have never seen me generalize hatred against an entire religion. you are a liar. and there is nothing in being tolerant that requires me to tolerate terrorists.

no one here talks about specific actions of the israeli government. freaking lunatics and liars like you are too busy aggrandizing terrororists as freedom fighters and posting internet lies spewed by al jazeera.

let me know when i have to tolerate BS like that from people who want jews dead.

then we'll talk.

:cuckoo:

for all those in favor of the mosque, can i just ask what your initial reaction was when you heard about it?

Mohammed Salman Hamdani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mohammad Salman Hamdani (1978–September 11, 2001) was a Muslim Pakistani American who was killed in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Hamdani was born in Karachi, Pakistan and moved to America with his family when he was only 13 months old. He later became a paramedic, ambulance driver, and a New York City Police Department cadet. On September 11, 2001 while on the way to work, Hamdani witnessed the smoke coming from the Twin Towers and hurried to the scene to assist. He was killed while going to the aid of victims in the World Trade Center. However, since he did not notify anyone of where he went and never showed up for work, US media speculated initially that he was involved in the terrorist attack, due to his ethnicity and religion. His remains were later found at the rubble of the WTC, and he was posthumously declared a hero.

see, this is why people think you're an idiot. you're in such a rush to defend muslims, when no one is claiming muslims didn't die in the attacks.

if you want to get to what the REAL point of the discussion is, you need to explain why they want to get all up in everyone's face and NOT move the freaking thing. if they really wanted to 'build bridges', they would.

which leads even people who are perfectly comfortable with muslims to wonder why they'd be so insensitive.

getting it yet?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You spewed hate on ANYONE who suggested that the current government of Isreal was not godlike.

I know many jews who see the wrongs of the current government of Isreal and know they are fallable like any other human beings.

This is America and there is nothing wrong with a mosque anywhere just like there is nothing wrong with the strip clubs that are just as close to ground zero.

you have never seen me generalize hatred against an entire religion. you are a liar. and there is nothing in being tolerant that requires me to tolerate terrorists.

no one here talks about specific actions of the israeli government. freaking lunatics and liars like you are too busy aggrandizing terrororists as freedom fighters and posting internet lies spewed by al jazeera.

let me know when i have to tolerate BS like that from people who want jews dead.

then we'll talk.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

damn this shit is tiresome. and possibly illegal.

Uh huh.

ugly-pig.jpg

Revisionist only in the sense that I no longer accept Progressive world view without question.

I want you to explain your "thinking" and conclusions that the New Deal was the salvation of the nation because it rescued us from the Great Depression in light of the following data set:

FDR Accomplishments: US Unemployment 1933: 24.9, 1934: 21.7%, 1935: 20.1%, 1936: 16.9%, 1937: 14.3%, 1938: 19.0%, 1939: 17.2%. = 19.1% average.

What year did the Greatness begin?

Christ Sakes Frankie!!!! Do you ever NOT present the WHOLE TRUTH?????

FDR Caused the unemployment in the 30's???? You could just as easily and more truthfully suggest that in our mostly agrarian society of the period that the act of god dust storms that wiped out tens of thousands of small farmers were to blame and forced them to relocate being the primary culprit in joblessness then. If you need to blame someone why don't you blame your hate filled god? FDR was forced by republicans to pull back off of his jobs programs in the latter days of his presidency. That is the truth and I believe you know that. Why are you so willfully dishonest?

then we'll talk.

and yet, BOLDLY IRONIC, assume that you are being asked to "tolorate terrorists" by not prejudging an islamic mosque?

uh huh...

do you want to cry antisemite already and be done with it since you've lust lost all credibility after jumping the shark with talk of "dead jews"?

Forum List

Back