Charles Krauthammer Explains Problem With Ground Zero Mosque Perfectly

Muslims also died at ground zero.

There is NO good reason for prejudice and religious intolerance.

stop it.

yes, muslims died at ground zero...

but that is irrelevant to the issue of whether a group claiming it wants to 'mend fences' and 'build bridges' SHOULD build there.

THAT is the reality.

dead muslims are irrelevant even though they died just as noble of a death as anyone else that day, eh?

sad that you think so. Those muslims have just as much reason to "mend a fence" as you do to "apologize" for fraudulent investment practices.

THAT is the reality.

it's simply not the point of whether it should be built there or not.

we know that legally they are entitled to build.

they'd have been smarter not to. hence whether or not muslims died in the attack is beside the point.

so let's not make it into something else. and you know i'm right so stop

btw, you need to stop raising the financial thing because of ONE person every time. btw, the people that madoff cheated in the biggest numbers were jews. he raped Eli Weisel's charity...and the project birthright fund to name just a couple.

being a swindler is NOT an element of judaism...unlike wahabbists representing at least a portion of muslims. you can acknowledge that or not. And i don't see you mentioning the keating 7 every time some white christian male talks about 9/11. but nice...

so kiss my jew butt, dahveed.

Mohammed Salman Hamdani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mohammad Salman Hamdani (1978–September 11, 2001) was a Muslim Pakistani American who was killed in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Hamdani was born in Karachi, Pakistan and moved to America with his family when he was only 13 months old. He later became a paramedic, ambulance driver, and a New York City Police Department cadet. On September 11, 2001 while on the way to work, Hamdani witnessed the smoke coming from the Twin Towers and hurried to the scene to assist. He was killed while going to the aid of victims in the World Trade Center. However, since he did not notify anyone of where he went and never showed up for work, US media speculated initially that he was involved in the terrorist attack, due to his ethnicity and religion. His remains were later found at the rubble of the WTC, and he was posthumously declared a hero.

Wow!

Common sense and decency, you hardly ever get any these days

Well, yeah, but you could always stop posting. :thup:

As soon as Progressives stop lying :eusa_silenced:

so spaketh one of the most mendacious posters on the board.

and given i know that your education is limited:

mendacious:
Deception, beguilement, deceit, bluff, mystification, and subterfuge are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true, or not the whole truth (as in half-truths or omission). Deception can involve dissimulation, propaganda, sleight of hand. It can employ distraction, camouflage or concealment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendacious

Mohammad Salman Hamdani (1978–September 11, 2001) was a Muslim Pakistani American who was killed in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Hamdani was born in Karachi, Pakistan and moved to America with his family when he was only 13 months old. He later became a paramedic, ambulance driver, and a New York City Police Department cadet. On September 11, 2001 while on the way to work, Hamdani witnessed the smoke coming from the Twin Towers and hurried to the scene to assist. He was killed while going to the aid of victims in the World Trade Center. However, since he did not notify anyone of where he went and never showed up for work, US media speculated initially that he was involved in the terrorist attack, due to his ethnicity and religion. His remains were later found at the rubble of the WTC, and he was posthumously declared a hero.

see, this is why people think you're an idiot. you're in such a rush to defend muslims, when no one is claiming muslims didn't die in the attacks.

if you want to get to what the REAL point of the discussion is, you need to explain why they want to get all up in everyone's face and NOT move the freaking thing. if they really wanted to 'build bridges', they would.

which leads even people who are perfectly comfortable with muslims to wonder why they'd be so insensitive.

getting it yet?

stop it.

but that is irrelevant to the issue of whether a group claiming it wants to 'mend fences' and 'build bridges' SHOULD build there.

THAT is the reality.

dead muslims are irrelevant even though they died just as noble of a death as anyone else that day, eh?

sad that you think so. Those muslims have just as much reason to "mend a fence" as you do to "apologize" for fraudulent investment practices.

THAT is the reality.

they'd have been smarter not to. hence whether or not muslims died in the attack is beside the point.

btw, you need to stop raising the financial thing because of ONE person every time. btw, the people that madoff cheated in the biggest numbers were jews. he raped Eli Weisel's charity...and the project birthright fund to name just a couple.

being a swindler is NOT an element of judaism...unlike wahabbists representing at least a portion of muslims. you can acknowledge that or not. And i don't see you mentioning the keating 7 every time some white christian male talks about 9/11. but nice...

bullshit. you sanctimoniously disregard dead muslims on 9/11 because you want to believe that their deaths are not as meaningful as a dead christian or jew. This is not about what YOU think would have been a smarter choice. This is about THEIR prerogative to enjoy the same kind of liberties you do. If anyone minimized the deaths of a single jew who died on 9/11 you'd be talking a different story. It's sad that you even need to try to barely hide your disdain for muslims here, Jillian. No, you are not right; not in your logic and certainly not in your application.

But, I hightlighted the irony of your retort in BOLD AS FUCK.

It's fucking hilarious that you claim that being sheisty is NOT a facet of being hebrew, despite individual actions, while turning right around and insisting that acts of terrorism IS a facet of islam, BECAUSE of individual actions.

sad.

see, this is why people think you're an idiot. you're in such a rush to defend muslims, when no one is claiming muslims didn't die in the attacks.

if you want to get to what the REAL point of the discussion is, you need to explain why they want to get all up in everyone's face and NOT move the freaking thing. if they really wanted to 'build bridges', they would.

which leads even people who are perfectly comfortable with muslims to wonder why they'd be so insensitive.

getting it yet?

uh, for the same reason YOU don't have to explain yourself when depositing your investments with a jewish hedge fund manager. This shit isn't "all up in your face" outside of you making is so with curious fixation and obviously skewed criticism. They don't have do move it. and YOU don't have to look at it.

sensitivity isn't a foundation of America, Jillian, and that mosque doesn't damn muslims just because you have a fucking bone to pick.

It's not No Good reason to be highly suspect of a non-reformed Medieval Religion that does not recognize the separation of Church and State, and actually views the State as being the mechanism to spread Sharia Law.

If Obama would have made that speech, his popularity would have skyrocketed.

No...the Right would have found one way or another to condemn him for it.

It's not about the Right.

why would he say something as absurd and pointless as what krauthammer did given it's irrelevant?

and it only would have skyrocked with rightwingnuts who'd put their eyes out before they'd vote for him.

so there ya go.

if we wanted another neocon extremist, we'd have voted for one.

Wrong. Obama has lost the Independents who got him elected, and they would have approved of him being in touch with their line of thinking. You don't have to agree with Charle's opinion to acknowledge that fact.

getting it yet?

No its you who dont get it.

You hate because of your jewish faith.

You spewed hate on ANYONE who suggested that the current government of Isreal was not godlike.

I know many jews who see the wrongs of the current government of Isreal and know they are fallable like any other human beings.

This is America and there is nothing wrong with a mosque anywhere just like there is nothing wrong with the strip clubs that are just as close to ground zero.

You my dear are merely thinking with your emotions.

why would he say something as absurd and pointless as what krauthammer did given it's irrelevant?

and it only would have skyrocked with rightwingnuts who'd put their eyes out before they'd vote for him.

so there ya go.

Wrong. Obama has lost the Independents who got him elected, and they would have approved of him being in touch with their line of thinking. You don't have to agree with Charle's opinion to acknowledge that fact.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sherry the Tea Party Whack Job now fashions herself the spokesperson for those independents who voted for Obama?

It's not No Good reason to be highly suspect of a non-reformed Medieval Religion that does not recognize the separation of Church and State, and actually views the State as being the mechanism to spread Sharia Law.

as if you silly fucking jesus dogma junkies don't.

get over yourself and deal with it.

so there ya go.

Sherry the Tea Party Whack Job now fashions herself the spokesperson for those independents who voted for Obama?

Hey Stainm...I mean Dante, show me one post where I have claimed to be a part of the TPM. Oh, and good luck.:D

stop it.

THAT is the reality.

THAT is the reality.

Islamophobia is rampant in the west?

Then the terrorists have won that battle.

When westerners fear Islam or Muslims in their own country, the terrorists win.

:eusa_whistle:

so there ya go.

i know. it's pretty funny.

THAT is the reality.

Islamophobia is rampant in the west?

Then the terrorists have won that battle.

When westerners fear Islam or Muslims in their own country, the terrorists win.

:eusa_whistle:

you're right, which is why it makes me crazy that there are loons talking about desecrating the mosque. i have no issues on whether or not this is constitutionally protected. but i can tell you that for the people who live here, WHY they'd build there is not an unreasonable question.... particularly when they were offered other locations. sometimes building bridges takes a little crablike movement til things are made ok.

i know. it's pretty funny.

Why don't you give your pal a hand?? Start in the Tea Party forum...search through my posts...and keep talking through your ass.:lol:

"A place is made sacred by a widespread belief that it was visited by the miraculous or the transcendent (Lourdes, the Temple Mount), by the presence there once of great nobility and sacrifice (Gettysburg), or by the blood of martyrs and the indescribable suffering of the innocent (Auschwitz). When we speak of Ground Zero as hallowed ground, what we mean is that it belongs to those who suffered and died there -- and that such ownership obliges us, the living, to preserve the dignity and memory of the place, never allowing it to be forgotten, trivialized or misappropriated. ... Religious institutions in this country are autonomous. Who is to say that the [near-Ground Zero] mosque won't one day hire an Anwar al-Aulaqi -- spiritual mentor to the Fort Hood shooter and the Christmas Day bomber, and one-time imam at the Virginia mosque attended by two of the 9/11 terrorists? An Aulaqi preaching in Virginia is a security problem. An Aulaqi preaching at Ground Zero is a sacrilege. Location matters. Especially this location. Ground Zero is the site of the greatest mass murder in American history -- perpetrated by Muslims of a particular Islamist orthodoxy in whose cause they died and in whose name they killed. ... America is a free country where you can build whatever you want -- but not anywhere. That's why we have zoning laws. No liquor store near a school, no strip malls where they offend local sensibilities, and, if your house doesn't meet community architectural codes, you cannot build at all. These restrictions are for reasons of aesthetics. Others are for more profound reasons of common decency and respect for the sacred. No commercial tower over Gettysburg, no convent at Auschwitz -- and no mosque at Ground Zero. Build it anywhere but there." --columnist Charles Krauthammer

Sacrilege at Ground Zero - Opinion - PatriotPost.US

While I agree that it's sacrilege...if they own the property and if it's not against NY city codes, they have every right to build their mosque there. It's in incredibly poor taste, but they have the right to be in incredibly poor taste. Nothing in our laws gives you the right not to be offended.

Well, yeah, but you could always stop posting. :thup:

As soon as Progressives stop lying :eusa_silenced:

so spaketh one of the most mendacious posters on the board.

and given i know that your education is limited:

mendacious:
Deception, beguilement, deceit, bluff, mystification, and subterfuge are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true, or not the whole truth (as in half-truths or omission). Deception can involve dissimulation, propaganda, sleight of hand. It can employ distraction, camouflage or concealment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendacious

Uh huh.

How did you ever make out on my challenge to point out when FDR's economic Greatness kicked in?

Forum List

Back