Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month

And they won't because they can't find any crime Trump has committed. I tried asking them for days now, so far all I get is 'look at the indictments' which I did and found no evidence of a crime.

Exactly and I knew they wouldn't as that's the whole entire point. They're all a bunch of made-up stuff, and any of the real crimes that he supposedly committed it's impossible to find proof that it happened.

With the exception of the thing about the taxes and the Stormy Daniels case has been dismissed already. Oh and read the Indictments thing isn't an answer. For you to win the challenge you're going to have to have links to prove that Trump was charged with and broke an actual law. The challenge starts now. :popcorn:(I'm just sick and tired of all these Trump is a criminal posts without a shred of evidence.)
Liar!

read the Indictments thing isn't an answer.

You can bet your lying arse Trump and his lawyers are reading the indictments. Trump is accused of very real crimes, or else the courts would dismiss the indictments. A Judge/Jury will decide Mr. Trump's innocence or guilt.

But we know he lied and had his lawyers lie about doucuments and had a group of people aid him in hiding documents. This is why SEARCH WARRANTS were issued.

Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters is arguably the most powerful left wing propaganda source in the U.S. and the lame defense by lefties is that you are an anti-semite if you point it out.

No one can justify his actions.
So -

And they won't because they can't find any crime Trump has committed. I tried asking them for days now, so far all I get is 'look at the indictments' which I did and found no evidence of a crime.
That's why federal Judges issued SEARCH WARRANTS. Because there was no suspected crimes committed.

Okay. Recess is over. Back to finger painting with water colors

Trump stole from cancer kids. The courts in NY forced him to shut the Trump Foundation down and pay two million to various charities.
Not true, you believe MSM lies.

Excuse me here, this doesn't have a thing to do with your challenge, but did I read here that the OP concedes that Trump is an orange monster that sends mean tweets?
I did see that here, right?

Well to the democrats he's an orange monster lol and I was just using that as an example fake crime.

That's why federal Judges issued SEARCH WARRANTS. Because there was no suspected crimes committed.

Okay. Recess is over. Back to finger painting with water colors
'Suspected crimes' are not crimes you idiot. Example: If I 'suspect' you of beating and raping your mother. You have committed no crime. But I can go out and tell everyone you did? Come on.

Last edited:
I am but these loudmouth democrats aren't so I posted this thread in an attempt to finally shut them up.
It won't. I am willing to wait and see it play out. I can go with whatever the juries decide after actually sitting through a trial, hearing the witnesses, evidence and argument from both sides, as it is the American Way to resolve truth and justice. Just like you were taught in school.

You're not very smart, are you?
4i6Ckte.gif

July 19, 2023

Judge rejects Trump's request to move Stormy Daniels hush-money case into federal court

Forum List

Back