CBS News Poll: Limbaugh Has Higher Approval than Pelosi

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
March 17

“Limbaugh’s Favorable Rating: 19 Percent,” shouts the headline at the top of CBSNews.com tonight. A look, however, at the PDF of the full CBS News poll results, posted at 6:30 PM EDT Tuesday, pegs House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's favorable rating a point lower at 18 percent -- within the margin of error, but evidence Limbaugh is no less popular than the leader of congressional Democrats.

(Friday's CBS Evening News highlighted President Obama's 62 percent approval level and a few other results about the bailouts, but didn't mention the Limbaugh or Pelosi numbers.)

CBS News Poll: Limbaugh Has Higher Approval than Pelosi | NewsBusters.org

There's a very good reason I don't want any physical harm to come to both Obama and Biden <.<

March 17

&#8220;Limbaugh&#8217;s Favorable Rating: 19 Percent,&#8221; shouts the headline at the top of CBSNews.com tonight. A look, however, at the PDF of the full CBS News poll results, posted at 6:30 PM EDT Tuesday, pegs House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's favorable rating a point lower at 18 percent -- within the margin of error, but evidence Limbaugh is no less popular than the leader of congressional Democrats.

(Friday's CBS Evening News highlighted President Obama's 62 percent approval level and a few other results about the bailouts, but didn't mention the Limbaugh or Pelosi numbers.)

CBS News Poll: Limbaugh Has Higher Approval than Pelosi | NewsBusters.org

Does an apple taste better than an orange?

Fuck you people are stupid.

Its also easier to be a good burger flipper than it is to be a good CEO.

I like to call Rush Limbaugh a comedian with an opinion. Other people may want to call him something else(!),
but to me, most seriously, he is personable... intelligent... thoughtful... so why isnt he running for office ?
Not enough money in politics, is the usual answer.

Could you see a Hannity/Limbaugh ticket ?

good things /can/ happen in America... Im still waiting.
Intelligent? You can't be serious!

And not enough money means he loves money more than this great country that he pretends to love.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

May 29, 2012
RUSH: * People like me have more scientific knowledge than the average advocate of global warming.

Just in case you didn't know, not one molecule of CO2 comes from H2O.

Forum List

Back