CBD oil and gun owners

As you know weed is illegal under federal law and if you consume it, you may be jeopardizing your gun rights:

3 Highly Illegal Mistakes Waiting to Happen: CBD Oil and Guns - U.S. & Texas LawShield.

Forewarned is forearmed.

this is what happens when you let democrats and republicans piss on the constitution for so many yrs unchecked,,,
there is nothing in the 2nd A that sets conditions and nothing in the constitution that gives the feds the power to tell me what I can or cant put in my own body

its time to stand up like men and tell them to go fuck themselves,,,

sadly all we have is a bunch of kool ade drinkers,,,

“Misconception number one: many people believe that if CBD oil is legal in their state, then they have nothing to fear. Unfortunately, this is wrong. If you want to remain a legal gun owner, you should pause before you inhale or consume any product containing CBD oil.” ibid

No, this is wrong.

CBD derived from commercial hemp is perfectly legal.

Is Cannabis Oil Legal? Is CBD legal in all 50 states?

“If you’re using CBD oil as a treatment plan or have a medical marijuana prescription, you might inadvertently become classified as an unlawful user under federal law.” ibid

Not if you’re using CBD derived from commercial hemp.

Clearly the linked article is poorly researched, misleading, and inaccurate – nothing more than baseless demagoguery and fearmongering.

• Banned
As you know weed is illegal under federal law and if you consume it, you may be jeopardizing your gun rights:

3 Highly Illegal Mistakes Waiting to Happen: CBD Oil and Guns - U.S. & Texas LawShield.

Forewarned is forearmed.

this is what happens when you let democrats and republicans piss on the constitution for so many yrs unchecked,,,
there is nothing in the 2nd A that sets conditions and nothing in the constitution that gives the feds the power to tell me what I can or cant put in my own body

I would agree with you in theory, but there is a reason that the feds can exercise this degree of control over us. We need to learn it and begin working to expose it.

The illegally ratified 14th Amendment nullified the Bill of Rights. The Bill of Rights is a codification of preexisting Rights. Those Rights are enumerated in the Declaration of Independence.

In short, Rights that predate the Constitution are above the law. We need to study how the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified and that we have no duty to obey unconstitutional acts.

Forewarned is forearmed.

CBD oil derived from hemp is legal in all 50 states.

That is not the point. It is not legal under federal law. Federal law is what is used to illegally circumvent your Second Amendment Rights.

Forewarned is forearmed.
That applies to any substance of intoxication including alcohol, which is far more prevalent.
CBD oil doesn't get you high, BTW.

Form 4473 only asks if you are a user of the drug, not whether or not it makes you high.

Forewarned is forearmed.

You realize you can buy CBD oil on Amazon right? Not illegal

Irrelevant. You can buy a legal pistol and then buy a stock that creates a short barrel rifle off of Amazon or ebay. Then you've created an unregistered short barrel rifle that is highly illegal. So, you aren't making much of a point.

Forewarned is forearmed.

I would agree with you in theory, but there is a reason that the feds can exercise this degree of control over us. We need to learn it and begin working to expose it.

The illegally ratified 14th Amendment nullified the Bill of Rights. The Bill of Rights is a codification of preexisting Rights. Those Rights are enumerated in the Declaration of Independence.

In short, Rights that predate the Constitution are above the law. We need to study how the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified and that we have no duty to obey unconstitutional acts.

I just read it again and dont see where it repeals or nullifies anything,,,

the real problem is as I stated, and the solution is as I stated

STAND AND FIGHT not cower and vote for them

Forewarned is forearmed.

Irrelevant. You can buy a legal pistol and then buy a stock that creates a short barrel rifle off of Amazon or ebay. Then you've created an unregistered short barrel rifle that is highly illegal. So, you aren't making much of a point.

When you buy CBD oil off Amazon how you gonna make that have THC?

????

Forewarned is forearmed.

Sometimes you have to learn how to seek wise counsel. In this case, you seek out someone that explain the 14th Amendment to you.

In short, the 14th Amendment created two classes of citizens: those were Preamble Citizens and 14th Amendment citizens. Preamble Citizens have unalienable Rights. 14th Amendment citizens get privileges and immunities. The government granted you privileges and immunities. That, in turn, limited your real Rights - i.e. the unalienable Rights as enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

The Two United States and the Law

The Fourteenth Amendment is Unconstitutional - Judge L.H. Perez

https://www.constitution.org/14ll/no14th.htm

Forewarned is forearmed.

When you buy CBD oil off Amazon how you gonna make that have THC?

????

Irrelevant. Check this link for clarification:

Is CBD legal? Here's what you need to know, according to science

Forewarned is forearmed.

Sometimes you have to learn how to seek wise counsel. In this case, you seek out someone that explain the 14th Amendment to you.

In short, the 14th Amendment created two classes of citizens: those were Preamble Citizens and 14th Amendment citizens. Preamble Citizens have unalienable Rights. 14th Amendment citizens get privileges and immunities. The government granted you privileges and immunities. That, in turn, limited your real Rights - i.e. the unalienable Rights as enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

I understand that,,
its just that I choose to stand and fight instead of blindly voting for those that continue this crime against humanity,,,

Forewarned is forearmed.

I understand that,,
its just that I choose to stand and fight instead of blindly voting for those that continue this crime against humanity,,,

99 out of every 100 legislators don't have any facts before voting on bills they've never read or understand. Children graduate high school without any knowledge of civics and NO think tanks exist that plan strategies and coming up with talking points that promote a constitutionalist point of view.

I understand that,,

99 out of every 100 legislators don't have any facts before voting on bills they've never read or understand. Children graduate high school without any knowledge of civics and NO think tanks exist that plan strategies and coming up with talking points that promote a constitutionalist point of view.

and thats why I speak out about it every chance I get so that there are no excuses
nor do I ever vote for someone that doesnt support the constitution,,,

Forewarned is forearmed.

I will explain it to you one more time. After that you will need a primer on understanding constitutional law. We can start a thread and make sure you have access to it.

Of course, had you accessed and READ the links, you wouldn't need a primer.

The 14th Amendment clearly and unequivocally grants the rights of life, liberty and property "subject to due process of the law." In short, whether you are a citizen or non-citizen AND regardless of how you got here, the Constitution grants you life, liberty and property rights subject to due process of the law.

OTOH, the Bill of Rights does NOT grant you any Rights. The Bill of Right guarantees preexisting Rights that existed before the Constitution was penned. The Declaration of Independence gives us a reference point:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Do you see that your unalienable Rights were bestowed upon you by a Creator? Unalienable Rights are not subject to Due Process because they are above the law.

By the "absolute rights" of individuals is meant those which are so in their primary and strictest sense, such as would belong to their persons merely in a state of nature, and which every man is entitled to enjoy, whether out of society or in it. The rights of personal security, of personal liberty, and private property do not depend upon the Constitution for their existence. They existed before the Constitution was made, or the government was organized. These are what are termed the "absolute rights" of individuals, which belong to them independently of all government, and which all governments which derive their power from the consent of the governed were instituted to protect.” People v. Berberrich (N. Y.) 20 Barb. 224, 229; McCartee v. Orphan Asylum Soc. (N. Y.) 9 Cow. 437, 511, 513, 18 Am. Dec. 516; People v. Toynbee (N. Y.) 2 Parker, Cr. R. 329, 369, 370 (quoting 1 Bl. Comm. 123) - {1855}

The absolute rights of individuals may be resolved into the right of personal security, the right of personal liberty, and the right to acquire and enjoy property. These rights are declared to be natural, inherent, and unalienable.” Atchison & N. R. Co. v. Baty, 6 Neb. 37, 40, 29 Am. Rep. 356 (1877

The Right of personal security is inclusive of the Right to keep and bear Arms as it applies to your Right to Life. The 14th Amendment, at no time, refers to the guarantee of any preexisting Rights. Even the lopsided Heller decision admits that the Right to keep and bear Arms is a preexisting Right. The 14th Amendment presumes to grant rights subject to Due Process of the law.

Under the Second Amendment, it acknowledges a preexisting Right - i.e. the Right of the people. The 14th Amendment does no such thing. The 14th Amendment presumes to grant the Right. So, either a Creator (as in the Declaration of Independence) grants you your Rights OR the government does. It's really that simple. If you read the 14th Amendment, they CAN AND WILL take their government granted rights away subject to Due Process. Since both entities, a Creator and government, cannot occupy the same spot, you have to ask yourself from where you get your unalienable Rights.

Forum List

Back