CBD oil and gun owners

I would agree with you in theory, but there is a reason that the feds can exercise this degree of control over us. We need to learn it and begin working to expose it.

The illegally ratified 14th Amendment nullified the Bill of Rights. The Bill of Rights is a codification of preexisting Rights. Those Rights are enumerated in the Declaration of Independence.

In short, Rights that predate the Constitution are above the law. We need to study how the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified and that we have no duty to obey unconstitutional acts.

I just read it again and dont see where it repeals or nullifies anything,,,

the real problem is as I stated, and the solution is as I stated

STAND AND FIGHT not cower and vote for them

Sometimes you have to learn how to seek wise counsel. In this case, you seek out someone that explain the 14th Amendment to you.

In short, the 14th Amendment created two classes of citizens: those were Preamble Citizens and 14th Amendment citizens. Preamble Citizens have unalienable Rights. 14th Amendment citizens get privileges and immunities. The government granted you privileges and immunities. That, in turn, limited your real Rights - i.e. the unalienable Rights as enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

The Two United States and the Law

The Fourteenth Amendment is Unconstitutional - Judge L.H. Perez

https://www.constitution.org/14ll/no14th.htm
I understand that,,
its just that I choose to stand and fight instead of blindly voting for those that continue this crime against humanity,,,

99 out of every 100 legislators don't have any facts before voting on bills they've never read or understand. Children graduate high school without any knowledge of civics and NO think tanks exist that plan strategies and coming up with talking points that promote a constitutionalist point of view.

and thats why I speak out about it every chance I get so that there are no excuses
nor do I ever vote for someone that doesnt support the constitution,,,

Which version of the Constitution do you support? See my above post and the one with the links contained in it.

As you know weed is illegal under federal law and if you consume it, you may be jeopardizing your gun rights:

3 Highly Illegal Mistakes Waiting to Happen: CBD Oil and Guns - U.S. & Texas LawShield.

Forewarned is forearmed.

CBD oil derived from hemp is legal in all 50 states.

That is not the point. It is not legal under federal law. Federal law is what is used to illegally circumvent your Second Amendment Rights.

I don’t think you understand exactly what CBD is, and the plants that produce it.
Everything changed with the release of the 2018 Farm Bill, which lifted the ban on hemp and removed it from the controlled substances act as a schedule I drug.

Now hemp can be grown just as easily as crops such as corn or wheat throughout the United States. Most states honor this change and allow farmers in the state to cultivate hemp plants — some have been resisting.

So while hemp derived CBD is FEDERALLY legal, some states are behind the curve, and still restrict the possession or use of hemp derived CBD.

Hemp is not marijuana. That is a vital distinction.

As you know weed is illegal under federal law and if you consume it, you may be jeopardizing your gun rights:

3 Highly Illegal Mistakes Waiting to Happen: CBD Oil and Guns - U.S. & Texas LawShield.

Forewarned is forearmed.

That is not the point. It is not legal under federal law. Federal law is what is used to illegally circumvent your Second Amendment Rights.

I don’t think you understand exactly what CBD is, and the plants that produce it.
Everything changed with the release of the 2018 Farm Bill, which lifted the ban on hemp and removed it from the controlled substances act as a schedule I drug.

Now hemp can be grown just as easily as crops such as corn or wheat throughout the United States. Most states honor this change and allow farmers in the state to cultivate hemp plants — some have been resisting.

So while hemp derived CBD is FEDERALLY legal, some states are behind the curve, and still restrict the possession or use of hemp derived CBD.

This, of course, has already been addressed had you followed and read the links.

"Both THC and CBD are members of a chemical family called cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are plants oils, and cannabis comes packed with more than 100 versions of them.

Scientists suspect cannabinoids protect the plant from UV rays, much like sunscreen does for human skin. They think that because up to a quarter of a cannabis plant’s weight can come from just cannabinoids — and cannabinoid levels change with light exposure. “At the top of the plant, you’ll get more cannabinoids, compared to flowers that are at the lower end of the plant,” graduate student Peter Apicella said.

Cannabis makes most of its cannabinoids in its flowers, which are more commonly called “buds.”

“If they don’t get pollinated, the buds will essentially just keep growing and keep producing cannabinoids,” Apicella said.

This is true of both CBD and THC. The only chemical difference between them comes down to a couple of chemical bonds
."

That is a direct quote from the link in post # 16 had you read the link before presuming to post in error. I hope the other posters realize that you are posting YOUR opinion. I'm simply telling you what legal and scientific authorities are stating. You could save a lot of time by not posting in ignorance by either asking questions OR reading the thread and accessing the links.

Forewarned is forearmed.
The thread premise is wrong.

Question e. on the 4473 asks about marijuana use, not the use of hemp or its derivatives – a gun buyer can honestly and in good faith answer ‘no’ to that question and lawfully take possession of a firearm.

Forewarned is forearmed.
The thread premise is wrong.

Question e. on the 4473 asks about marijuana use, not the use of hemp or its derivatives – a gun buyer can honestly and in good faith answer ‘no’ to that question and lawfully take possession of a firearm.

That is not an attorney's advice, just your opinion. The attorney in the OP disagrees with your assessment.

Forewarned is forearmed.

This, of course, has already been addressed had you followed and read the links.

"Both THC and CBD are members of a chemical family called cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are plants oils, and cannabis comes packed with more than 100 versions of them.

Scientists suspect cannabinoids protect the plant from UV rays, much like sunscreen does for human skin. They think that because up to a quarter of a cannabis plant’s weight can come from just cannabinoids — and cannabinoid levels change with light exposure. “At the top of the plant, you’ll get more cannabinoids, compared to flowers that are at the lower end of the plant,” graduate student Peter Apicella said.

Cannabis makes most of its cannabinoids in its flowers, which are more commonly called “buds.”

“If they don’t get pollinated, the buds will essentially just keep growing and keep producing cannabinoids,” Apicella said.

This is true of both CBD and THC. The only chemical difference between them comes down to a couple of chemical bonds
."

That is a direct quote from the link in post # 16 had you read the link before presuming to post in error. I hope the other posters realize that you are posting YOUR opinion. I'm simply telling you what legal and scientific authorities are stating. You could save a lot of time by not posting in ignorance by either asking questions OR reading the thread and accessing the links.

I didn’t post an opinion you magnificently pompous ass. I simply pointed out the stark legal difference between CBD derived from marijuana and CBD derived from hemp, and the fact that CBD derived from Hemp is legal at the federal level.
CBD Is Wildly Popular. Disputes Over Its Legality Are a Growing Source of Tension.
Marijuana is rich in THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, the psychoactive component; it can account for as much as 40 percent of the total cannabinoid content. Hemp, on the other hand, is richer in CBD, and generally contains only 0.3 percent THC or less. CBD oils, which are processed from the hemp plant, are legal to possess under the new federal law as long as they, too, contain no more than 0.3 percent THC.

Forewarned is forearmed.

."

I didn’t post an opinion you magnificently pompous ass. I simply pointed out the stark legal difference between CBD derived from marijuana and CBD derived from hemp, and the fact that CBD derived from Hemp is legal at the federal level.
CBD Is Wildly Popular. Disputes Over Its Legality Are a Growing Source of Tension.
Marijuana is rich in THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, the psychoactive component; it can account for as much as 40 percent of the total cannabinoid content. Hemp, on the other hand, is richer in CBD, and generally contains only 0.3 percent THC or less. CBD oils, which are processed from the hemp plant, are legal to possess under the new federal law as long as they, too, contain no more than 0.3 percent THC.

You were the one coming off as arrogant. I'm posting what attorneys that work in this field of law say. If you can counter-argue and think you're all that and a bag of chips, you wouldn't be picking fights on a discussion board. You'd be getting paid to do it. So, if I have to choose between practicing attorneys and NPR versus what you say, forgive me if I believe them over you.

Of course, all the claims made re how wonderful all these hemp and marijuana products are consist of loads of unproven bullshit, but let's get all wrapped up in babbling feuds over them.

So far, we know smoking weed improves appetites in some people, that's about it for the entire range of products, outside of making some shirts and other stuff out of hemp, then charging high prices for them to the fashionistas with more money than sense.

Forewarned is forearmed.

this is what happens when you let democrats and republicans piss on the constitution for so many yrs unchecked,,,
there is nothing in the 2nd A that sets conditions and nothing in the constitution that gives the feds the power to tell me what I can or cant put in my own body

its time to stand up like men and tell them to go fuck themselves,,,

sadly all we have is a bunch of kool ade drinkers,,,

Haven't you already done that? You still actually follow laws like that? Pffffffffffffft. Not very "fuck 'em" of ya.

Forum List

Back