Catholic leaders tell their flock not to vote for Trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Catholic thinkers urge: Don't vote for Trump

“Donald Trump is manifestly unfit to be president of the United States. His campaign has already driven our politics down to new levels of vulgarity. His appeals to racial and ethnic fears and prejudice are offensive to any genuinely Catholic sensibility,” the authors write in the letter, which is also signed by more than 30 other allies

You think Donald is getting a little self conscious?.....NAW, NOT DONALD!

His old family pastor was Catholic-basher Norman Vincent Peale.

Just another nail in Phrump's coffin. The DNC is just waiting until Phrump wins the nomination. Then the sleeze will start dripping into the media. You know, things like sexual perversion, underhanded business deals, racist quotes, mafia ties. I could go on, but I know I will never be able to cover all of stuff the DNC has waiting in the wings.

Catholic thinkers urge: Don't vote for Trump

“Donald Trump is manifestly unfit to be president of the United States. His campaign has already driven our politics down to new levels of vulgarity. His appeals to racial and ethnic fears and prejudice are offensive to any genuinely Catholic sensibility,” the authors write in the letter, which is also signed by more than 30 other allies

You think Donald is getting a little self conscious?.....NAW, NOT DONALD!

Color me shocked. Why would you ever expect Catholics to support Trump?:confused-84:

-Geaux

Just another nail in Phrump's coffin. The DNC is just waiting until Phrump wins the nomination. Then the sleeze will start dripping into the media. You know, things like sexual perversion, underhanded business deals, racist quotes, mafia ties. I could go on, but I know I will never be able to cover all of stuff the DNC has waiting in the wings.

Sexual perversion? Really? You do remember she's married to Slick Willie, right?

-Geaux

Sexual perversion? Really? You do remember she's married to Slick Willie, right?

-Geaux

We are talking about Phrump. Three times married, will that be a first for the WH?

Oh, and Slick Willy could be re-elected tomorrow if he wanted.

-Geaux

We are talking about Phrump. Three times married, will that be a first for the WH?

Oh, and Slick Willy could be re-elected tomorrow if he wanted.

But he's not perverted?

Yes, minorities are in control of America today.

-Geaux

"Mr. President, there are children watching..."

White are bigger strenght than brown catholic in the U.S. can bee Trump if manny whites trust in him in september-november 2016.

White are bigger strenght than brown catholic in the U.S. can bee Trump if manny whites trust in him in september-november 2016.

He loses the Hispanic vote BIG. He loses the Black vote BIG. He loses. Sorry, that is the fault of Demographics and lazy whites who do not procreate as do the Latinos and Blacks. Just a Fact

Change your thread title, the people quoted in the article are not Catholic leaders, they are activists

Change your thread title, the people quoted in the article are not Catholic leaders, they are activists

So phrump loses another segment of voters.

Doubtful....but keep dreaming and hoping, old timer

Just heard on CNN that Dems are voting for Phrump because they know he cannot win the General. I thought that was happening where Dems are allowed to vote in Republican primaries. It is what we have been saying all along.

GO DONALD!

So phrump loses another segment of voters.

Doubtful....but keep dreaming and hoping, old timer

Just heard on CNN that Dems are voting for Phrump because they know he cannot win the General. I thought that was happening where Dems are allowed to vote in Republican primaries. It is what we have been saying all along.

GO DONALD!

I couldn't care less what CNN feeds it's sheeple

Forum List

Back