Catholic Bishops Oppose Compromise on Birth-Control

This is good for the president. It puts him on the right side of the issue at every level,

birth control in general, making birth control available, and being the one willing to compromise vs. some scary extremists in the bowels of the Catholic church hierarchy.

This is good for the president. It puts him on the right side of the issue at every level,

birth control in general, making birth control available, and being the one willing to compromise vs. some scary extremists in the bowels of the Catholic church hierarchy.

This might have worked.... if it was gonna fly... but the Catholic Church is not considered 'extremist' by rational people... and he cannot condemn the whole of the Christian Churches across the USA. Because they have backing of the other faiths in this.

But please do keep clutching at that straw... seriously... it might save you from drowning. :lol:

Good for the bishops!

Absolutely if you can't stand up for your principles what are you? The Catholic Church was with Obama on Obama care now they see that was a mistake...

I have to say the bishops are the world's bigest suckers. When are people going to learn that you can never trust fascists like Obama?

Seems they need to clean up their own backyard and let contraceptives prevent abortions.

You'd think that they'd approve of birth control on those grounds, as it WOULD prevent abortions.

But with these radical "personhood" idiots who say that a zygote is a human, what else do you expect?

question;you do realize how simple and cheap it is to acquire or practice birth control....right?

Please explain...

Regardless of your religion or lack thereof, regardless of the transgressions of priests of any church, regardless of what YOU think....

...the government should stay out of religious matters. Obama has stepped on his own dick.

I hope he loses ALL of the Catholic votes on this matter. He is no different from the Chinese ruler telling his people they can have only one child per family...this after a history of killing off MILLIONS of citizens.

Obama's "compromise" is nothing but a shell game regarding who pays for something the church doesn't want to support.

This might have worked.... if it was gonna fly... but the Catholic Church is not considered 'extremist' by rational people... and he cannot condemn the whole of the Christian Churches across the USA. Because they have backing of the other faiths in this.

But please do keep clutching at that straw... seriously... it might save you from drowning. :lol:

You're not even in the US, what the fuck would you know what people think about this?

They have "keeping women down/barefoot & homebound" to a science & CaliphonyGirl cheers them on :clap2: :cuckoo: Sex only for procreation, just like trickle-down-economics, does look good on paper :lol:

Catholic Bishops Oppose Compromise on Birth-Control

I guess that "fucking little boys in the butt" form of birth control was a failure.

If it was a failure, then why does the Catholic church still practice it?

Because brain washed catholics cannot look objectively and honestly at thier religion?

They are more concerned about thier own damnation by exposing the vile nature of keeping secrets to protect the keepers of gods words.

If the vaitcan had it's way the average catholic wouldn't even have bibles to read. All power to the pope..all knowledge comes from rome.

Last edited:
Regardless of your religion or lack thereof, regardless of the transgressions of priests of any church, regardless of what YOU think....

...the government should stay out of religious matters. Obama has stepped on his own dick.

I hope he loses ALL of the Catholic votes on this matter. He is no different from the Chinese ruler telling his people they can have only one child per family...this after a history of killing off MILLIONS of citizens.

Obama's "compromise" is nothing but a shell game regarding who pays for something the church doesn't want to support.

If you think the Bishops are not absolutely confident that the Catholics across America support their stance.... they absolutely do. They know exactly how Catholics are reacting to this. Across the country, last Sunday, a letter from the Bishops was read out... to applause and, from what I understand, quite a few standing ovations.... in the middle of Mass! That is not something you see very often. Wish I'd been there!

The Church's position is a lie. Catholic businesses have been complying with state versions of this same requirement for years.

There is no 'conscience' or 'doctrine' prohibition to this in the Catholic Church, period.

The more this issue drags on, the more the general public will see that. And since the general public is already strongly on the President's side for the insurance in the first place,

Obama has this issue by the balls. He cannot help but win, in the long run.

I can see why CG wouldn't need BC w/ that mouth of hers running 24/7
emotwrongfulyy2.gif

Last edited:

You're not even in the US, what the fuck would you know what people think about this?

You have heard about this new fangled invention called the internet, right? :lol: Email? You know what that is? Or skype? You heard of that? Or Yahoo Instant Message? AIM? BBM? Twitter?

I'm Catholic. I know lots of Catholics, and I know my Church. I know what the Catholic forums are saying, I know what the feedback from the letter from the Bishops was, I know what the Conference of Bishops is saying.... I know lots of stuff... because I make it my business to know.

The Church's position is a lie. Catholic businesses have been complying with state versions of this same requirement for years.

There is no 'conscience' or 'doctrine' prohibition to this in the Catholic Church, period.

The more this issue drags on, the more the general public will see that. And since the general public is already strongly on the President's side for the insurance in the first place,

Obama has this issue by the balls. He cannot help but win, in the long run.

Still peddling that line? :lol:

She isn't in the U.S.?

Forum List

Back