Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My daughter loves to watch Nancy Grace and is glued to the Casey Anthony case.

But due to a recent move my daughter doesn't have cable TV right now.

So she is currently trying to find a website which airs the full Nancy Grace episodes but hasn't been able to find one.

Does anyone here know of a site?

They had the live jury selection on TruTV, but today the opening statements were on HLN, which I didn't realize until too late. Maybe they're going to switch back and forth. :confused:
The morning sessions are on TRU, the afternoon sessions are on HLN....The live webcast is on CNN.

What everyone is assuming is the event(s) happened just like we were told.
First off, we know Casey is a professional liar. Secondly, we know the nut (Casey) didn't fall too far from the family-tree.

Is anyone considering this was an accident? Here's my theory. I think the baby died accidentally on that first day (what was it?....June 16th?) hence the back-to-back calls to Cindy etc. I think the family had a huge falling out and Casey (in her psychopathic mind) bailed out (ran away with daughter in trunk) the following day and began partying.

I think continuous bickering ensued throughout the 31 days ......and on that 31st day, Cindy, in an act of spite, called the cops to report her granddaughter missing (although she already knew she was dead) and stated the car smelled of death. She did this to get back at her own daughter.

I think the baby was taken out of the trunk by George or Lee (while Casey was still out partying) originally buried in the backyard. Then after thinking Casey might open her mouth, George, Cindy and/or Lee moved her to the lot down the road.

The only thing that I haven't figured out is (if....my theory is correct) why is Casey taking the blame and not ratting out her family? Unless she did, to Baez, and Baez told her she would be accused as an accomplice anyway so might as well tough it out in jail for a few years until your trial, get vindicated then make millions on movies and books as her reward for her time in jail.

So in summation, I think Casey is definitely without a doubt going to throw her entire family under that bus. Rightly so.
One is as demented as the next one.

George looks guilty as hell because he can never look anyone in the eyes (look at his jailhouse talks with Casey and his interview with Larry King) and Cindy, well Cindy just acts guilty. Maniac.
And Lee? Well......he's as cool and calm as his sister and that's probably due to that psychotic sociopath gene-pool they were created from.

Finally, someone who has followed in depth reporting on this case rather than just the rabid tabloid-esque reporting all concluding that Casey is guilty because it's a more juicy story that way. Now it seems your theory (closely resembling my own) might just be true. :clap2:

Ah, the power of that evil media. Look at all the folks right her who have Casey already tried, convicted, and put to death--based on CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

Uhhhhhhh, Opening statements are going on as we speak......The defense just pulled the father probably did it card. They pulled the father started molesting Casey at 8 years old card also.

You can probably watch it live on TRUtv's website if you can't watch it on TV.

I don't think they even blamed George. They are playing the "everyone is a twisted liar and can't be trusted poor casey bitch is to be pited" game.

...:puke:
They are going down the same road as the OJ defense team.......Smear and try to destroy the lives of whomever you can to get your client off.

No, the defense made a direct accusation against Casey's father. If those allegations are proven untrue, those three lawyers are toast and won't ever practice law again, plus unimaginable damages awarded in a nice defamation lawsuit against them. Do you really think they would risk that? Something's going on; they know something that has never been exposed before.

Fan letters to Casey Anthony very supportive but father has questions
Prosecutors released some 5,000 pages of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today, including letters she received at the Orange County Jail.
June 26, 2010|By Anthony Colarossi and Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
Casey Anthony's mail reads like correspondence a national celebrity might receive.

Fans and supporters mail marriage proposals, biblical passages, money orders and invitations to travel. Many think she is innocent and unfairly portrayed as a "monster" while sitting in the Orange County Jail facing a first-degree murder charge in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found in December 2008, six months after her mother says she last saw her alive.

"Something told me to write you," one male admirer from New Jersey said. "Maybe its cuz you're a hottie or maybe its because I believe you are innocent."

Fan letters to Casey Anthony very supportive but father has questions - Orlando Sentinel

Prosecutors released some 5,000 pages of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today, including letters she received at the Orange County Jail.
Casey Anthony's mail reads like correspondence a national celebrity might receive.

Fans and supporters mail marriage proposals, biblical passages, money orders and invitations to travel. Many think she is innocent and unfairly portrayed as a "monster" while sitting in the Orange County Jail facing a first-degree murder charge in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found in December 2008, six months after her mother says she last saw her alive.

"Something told me to write you," one male admirer from New Jersey said. "Maybe its cuz you're a hottie or maybe its because I believe you are innocent."

Fan letters to Casey Anthony very supportive but father has questions - Orlando Sentinel

Why do the prosecutors think 5,000 letters are "evidence"?? Will they try to prove that Casey did it just to become a celebrity? Kinda lame, if that's their game. Oddly, the prosecution 'thinks' it has a rock-solid case. Apparently not.

I don't think they even blamed George. They are playing the "everyone is a twisted liar and can't be trusted poor casey bitch is to be pited" game.

...:puke:
They are going down the same road as the OJ defense team.......Smear and try to destroy the lives of whomever you can to get your client off.

No, the defense made a direct accusation against Casey's father. If those allegations are proven untrue, those three lawyers are toast and won't ever practice law again, plus unimaginable damages awarded in a nice defamation lawsuit against them. Do you really think they would risk that? Something's going on; they know something that has never been exposed before.
From all i've heard, too include from one of her original attorneys on the case who left the team, they are basing it on a jailhouse letter she wrote to another inmate, and Casey Anthony's own words.......As much as she has been proven a liar, and the prosecution has the evidence and witnesses to prove many of her lies, it's a crap shoot by the defense.....But then, many attorneys are scumbags so, we'll see.

I think she's probably guilty.. I'm just now starting to really pay attention though. It's pretty interesting, to say the least.

She has stooped as low as she can go. To make accusations against your father like this is an act of the ultimate lie. She can't get any lower.

My own opinion is Casey wanted to party, had no babysitter, drugged her kid so she would sleep, tossed her in the trunk. Kid died from an overdose or whatever, casey discovered the body, freaked out, drove around with it for awhile until she could figure out what to do. Dead bodies tend to void fluids soon after death. It's a closed trunk. The smell would begin to form within hours in such a small confinement.

I think the grandfather is innocent of anything. I think the grandmother is a nutbar. I think the brother is as wacko as mom and sis.

I'm on CNN right now but no trial. TruTV is another show. Unless I'm on there too late since I'm on the west coast.

I don't think so. The strategy is to make everyone else a liar, accuse the rest of lacking credibility. As far as abuse it's he said she said bullshit. And I don't think the Anthony's will sue - just my opinion. I think they harbor guilt J.B. is using that to his advantage.

I don't think they know anything, they are just fishing for one juror to give just a little credit to one of the many accusations they tossed out there. For example her drowning being unprovable at this point

Seriously people, does anyone here really think George killed little Caylee?????????

The defense didn't accuse him of killing her, only of disposing of the body after she drowned.

Which made no sense based on their timeline I'm pretty sure. I'll have to listen again but it sounded too disjointed to make any logical sense.

People like the above in red are complete fucking idiots!!!
Can you imagine the smirks little missy Casey has on her face when she gets mail??
I'd like to bitch slap her from here to Japan.
She is guilty......and her Mom is no innocent person here either, but I think George, poor George, I think he is the victim after poor little Caylee.
I hope to God they find her ass guilty!

I don't think so. The strategy is to make everyone else a liar, accuse the rest of lacking credibility. As far as abuse it's he said she said bullshit. And I don't think the Anthony's will sue - just my opinion. I think they harbor guilt J.B. is using that to his advantage.

I don't think they know anything, they are just fishing for one juror to give just a little credit to one of the many accusations they tossed out there. For example her drowning being unprovable at this point
Oh, that's exactly what Baez was trying to do....Expose a lie, any lie by the father and then pounce on his credibilty.......Didn't seem to work out so well. George Anthony held his own. Which must be hard after being abjectly accused of molesting his own daughter. He showed a lot of poise.

One thing is for sure, this trial should move on quicker than expected. Usually, opening statements last all day, sometimes into two. I don't think this judge is going to put up with any BS, and keep it moving steadily along. Which is a good thing when you've got sequestered jurors holed up for an extended period of time. The quicker it moves, the less chance for jury misconduct or tampering.

My own opinion is Casey wanted to party, had no babysitter, drugged her kid so she would sleep, tossed her in the trunk. Kid died from an overdose or whatever, casey discovered the body, freaked out, drove around with it for awhile until she could figure out what to do. Dead bodies tend to void fluids soon after death. It's a closed trunk. The smell would begin to form within hours in such a small confinement.

I think the grandfather is innocent of anything. I think the grandmother is a nutbar. I think the brother is as wacko as mom and sis.

I totally agree with this statement Grace.
I don't believe she died in any pool, she was drugged and laying in that damn trunk while the bitch danced the night away.
She came back, found her baby dead and then had to cover up her story somehow.
To not tell anyone that your baby daughter was missing for 31 days??????
Jesus H...come on!

I totally agree with this statement Grace.
I don't believe she died in any pool, she was drugged and laying in that damn trunk while the bitch danced the night away.
She came back, found her baby dead and then had to cover up her story somehow.
To not tell anyone that your baby daughter was missing for 31 days??????
Jesus H...come on!
A caller on HLN just made an excellent point........If the father was this terrible molester, why would Casey then leave Caley alone with him all the time?

This whole thing stinks........It wreaks of her doing whatever she has too to get her sorry ass off.....Destroying her own father in the process is beyond disgusting.

Last edited:

People like the above in red are complete fucking idiots!!!
Can you imagine the smirks little missy Casey has on her face when she gets mail??
I'd like to bitch slap her from here to Japan.
She is guilty......and her Mom is no innocent person here either, but I think George, poor George, I think he is the victim after poor little Caylee.
I hope to God they find her ass guilty!

I guess you don't learn much from your court reporter wife if you've already got her convicted, even though by law she's innocent until PROVEN guilty. Just because you want her to be guilty, doesn't mean she is.

Forum List

Back