Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My own opinion is Casey wanted to party, had no babysitter, drugged her kid so she would sleep, tossed her in the trunk. Kid died from an overdose or whatever, casey discovered the body, freaked out, drove around with it for awhile until she could figure out what to do. Dead bodies tend to void fluids soon after death. It's a closed trunk. The smell would begin to form within hours in such a small confinement.

I think the grandfather is innocent of anything. I think the grandmother is a nutbar. I think the brother is as wacko as mom and sis.

That all reads just like every other tabloid story, and of course highly prejudiced against Casey because of her strange activities. But listen up, folks, the trial doesn't even begin until tomorrow. There's got to be more to this story, because it reads too much like a movie script from what we know so far.

Fan letters to Casey Anthony very supportive but father has questions
Prosecutors released some 5,000 pages of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today, including letters she received at the Orange County Jail.
June 26, 2010|By Anthony Colarossi and Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
Casey Anthony's mail reads like correspondence a national celebrity might receive.

Fans and supporters mail marriage proposals, biblical passages, money orders and invitations to travel. Many think she is innocent and unfairly portrayed as a "monster" while sitting in the Orange County Jail facing a first-degree murder charge in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found in December 2008, six months after her mother says she last saw her alive.

"Something told me to write you," one male admirer from New Jersey said. "Maybe its cuz you're a hottie or maybe its because I believe you are innocent."

Fan letters to Casey Anthony very supportive but father has questions - Orlando Sentinel

People like the above in red are complete fucking idiots!!!
Can you imagine the smirks little missy Casey has on her face when she gets mail??
I'd like to bitch slap her from here to Japan.
She is guilty......and her Mom is no innocent person here either, but I think George, poor George, I think he is the victim after poor little Caylee.
I hope to God they find her ass guilty!

I guess you don't learn much from your court reporter wife if you've already got her convicted, even though by law she's innocent until PROVEN guilty. Just because you want her to be guilty, doesn't mean she is.

This is true, but the majority thinks she is guilty and the facts are sure looking guilty!

Fan letters to Casey Anthony very supportive but father has questions
Prosecutors released some 5,000 pages of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today, including letters she received at the Orange County Jail.
June 26, 2010|By Anthony Colarossi and Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
Casey Anthony's mail reads like correspondence a national celebrity might receive.

Fans and supporters mail marriage proposals, biblical passages, money orders and invitations to travel. Many think she is innocent and unfairly portrayed as a "monster" while sitting in the Orange County Jail facing a first-degree murder charge in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found in December 2008, six months after her mother says she last saw her alive.

"Something told me to write you," one male admirer from New Jersey said. "Maybe its cuz you're a hottie or maybe its because I believe you are innocent."

Fan letters to Casey Anthony very supportive but father has questions - Orlando Sentinel

People like the above in red are complete fucking idiots!!!
Can you imagine the smirks little missy Casey has on her face when she gets mail??
I'd like to bitch slap her from here to Japan.
She is guilty......and her Mom is no innocent person here either, but I think George, poor George, I think he is the victim after poor little Caylee.
I hope to God they find her ass guilty!

I guess you don't learn much from your court reporter wife if you've already got her convicted, even though by law she's innocent until PROVEN guilty. Just because you want her to be guilty, doesn't mean she is.
Are you addressing me?

Yeah, I do believe she is guilty. Doesn't mean I don't believe in her right to a fair trial. And that is why if I was in that jury pool, I would have stated just that to ensure I wasn't picked.

Ya' see, there is a reason for the jury selection process. To try and ensure that people who haven't seen the evidence are seated. I've seen most of the evidence the prosecution will present. I watched the preliminary. Watched all of her previous lies that have been exposed. Watched how she was so loving towards her father during her jailhouse visits, and now all of a sudden the defense claims he's a molester.

My own opinion is Casey wanted to party, had no babysitter, drugged her kid so she would sleep, tossed her in the trunk. Kid died from an overdose or whatever, casey discovered the body, freaked out, drove around with it for awhile until she could figure out what to do. Dead bodies tend to void fluids soon after death. It's a closed trunk. The smell would begin to form within hours in such a small confinement.

I think the grandfather is innocent of anything. I think the grandmother is a nutbar. I think the brother is as wacko as mom and sis.

That all reads just like every other tabloid story, and of course highly prejudiced against Casey because of her strange activities. But listen up, folks, the trial doesn't even begin until tomorrow. There's got to be more to this story, because it reads too much like a movie script from what we know so far.
The trial started today.....The father spent most of it on the stand after opening statements. And Baez made zero headway into making his case against George Anthony.

No, the defense made a direct accusation against Casey's father. If those allegations are proven untrue, those three lawyers are toast and won't ever practice law again, plus unimaginable damages awarded in a nice defamation lawsuit against them. Do you really think they would risk that? Something's going on; they know something that has never been exposed before.
I don't think so. The strategy is to make everyone else a liar, accuse the rest of lacking credibility. As far as abuse it's he said she said bullshit. And I don't think the Anthony's will sue - just my opinion. I think they harbor guilt J.B. is using that to his advantage.

I don't think they know anything, they are just fishing for one juror to give just a little credit to one of the many accusations they tossed out there. For example her drowning being unprovable at this point

As I said, my gut feeling all along has been that Grampa George was involved somehow. Another thing that has been a question mark for me is that Casey was not known to abuse Caylee in any way prior to this incident, so she suddenly kills her and stuffs her body into not one but two plastic bags and tosses her out like so much kitchen garbage "because she wanted to party"? It just doesn't fit.

Seriously people, does anyone here really think George killed little Caylee?????????

Why do you think he's such a saint? Don't you think grown, attractive, soft-spoken and kind men are also capable of child abuse? The prisons are full of them and thousands more are still out there free as the wind.

Seriously people, does anyone here really think George killed little Caylee?????????

The defense didn't accuse him of killing her, only of disposing of the body after she drowned.

Which made no sense based on their timeline I'm pretty sure. I'll have to listen again but it sounded too disjointed to make any logical sense.

I think I heard the tail-end where George picked up the baby's lifeless body and started yelling at Carley "LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU'RE A HORRIBLE MOTHER!!!" Or words to that effect, and then he told her (or they agreed) to cover up her drowning by concocting some kidnap story.

Why do you think he's such a saint? Don't you think grown, attractive, soft-spoken and kind men are also capable of child abuse? The prisons are full of them and thousands more are still out there free as the wind.
And what would he have to gain by killing the kid?

It wasn't internet searches on his computer about chloroform, breaking necks, etc......It was her computer.

It wasn't his car that smelled like a dead body.

It wasn't he who borrowed a shovel from their neighbor.

It wasn't he who lied about some mysterious nanny.

It wasn't he who took thecops to the supposed nanny's address, only to have them find nobody of that name ever lived there, nor was anybody ever matching the description she gave ever seen around there in all that time

It wasn't he who took cops to universal studios to try and perpetrate a lie about employment, in an attempt to concoct an aliby.

And now all of a sudden he's a child molester. But Casey had no problem leaving her daughter alone with him time and time again.

Last edited:

It wasn't internet searches on his computer about chloroform, breaking necks, etc......It was her computer.

It wasn't he who took thecops to the supposed nanny's address, only to have them find nobody of that name ever lived there, nor was anybody ever matching the description she gave ever seen around there in all that time

It wasn't he who took cops to universal studios to try and perpetrate a lie about employment, in an attempt to concoct an aliby.

And now all of a sudden he's a child molester. But Casey had no problem leaving her daughter alone with him time and time again.

THANK you.

Seeing this crap on HLN and that woman screeching about how George sat there with no expression and she just KNOWS he raped his own daughter because why else would he sit there stone faced...I wanted to throw up. She knows nothing. She has her face shoved in the camera on a "report" tv show, spitting on the lens in her indignation and the trial just started today.
Casey will throw anyone under the bus that she can. That woman is insane and a pathological liar. What comes next, nobody knows.

The defense didn't accuse him of killing her, only of disposing of the body after she drowned.

Which made no sense based on their timeline I'm pretty sure. I'll have to listen again but it sounded too disjointed to make any logical sense.

I think I heard the tail-end where George picked up the baby's lifeless body and started yelling at Carley "LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU'RE A HORRIBLE MOTHER!!!" Or words to that effect, and then he told her (or they agreed) to cover up her drowning by concocting some kidnap story.

Who-tf is Carley?? Am I missing somebody or what??

Nancy Grace coming up. Can't stand her, but she will ream Casey a new asshole.

THANK you.

Seeing this crap on HLN and that woman screeching about how George sat there with no expression and she just KNOWS he raped his own daughter because why else would he sit there stone faced...I wanted to throw up. She knows nothing. She has her face shoved in the camera on a "report" tv show, spitting on the lens in her indignation and the trial just started today.
Casey will throw anyone under the bus that she can. That woman is insane and a pathological liar. What comes next, nobody knows.
Well, seeing as though Baez really didn't do a good job at all in trying to paint George Anthony into the picture, who knows what is next.

Throw the brother under the bus. The mother maybe?

One thing is for sure, it's going to get interesting.

Casey already said both her father AND her brother molested her.

I so want this bitch dead. Slowly.

Meanwhile, nancy's mouth is puckered up more than I have ever seen it. She's on the warpath. I love it.

Casey already said both her father AND her brother molested her.

I so want this bitch dead. Slowly.

Meanwhile, nancy's mouth is puckered up more than I have ever seen it. She's on the warpath. I love it.
You know it's looking bad for Baez when defense attorneys, who generally are vociferous in their defense of fellow attorneys are going, WTF is he doing?

...and she will go to prison for neglect he supposedly said.

BS - can't be proved

Who claimed he's a saint? Again, they don't claim he killed her. The claim is he and his abuse was the cover up

Sorry, but she's guilty.

She shouldn't have gotten knocked up if she didn't want to be a mother.
She could have had her child adopted if she couldn't give proper care to the child.
The worse part is that her family tried to help her cover it up. They should get charges too.
Every time she cries in the court room, I think she deserves it.

Seeing her sniffling and wiping her tears makes me want to smash her weasel face in.

Forum List

Back