Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did it ever occur to anyone that the name she made up for the nanny, "zanny" is short for zanax? this girl is so obvious in her lies how could anyone think different than guilty?
:evil:

Have they found a jury yet???
My God, last I heard, they didn't have enough jurors and were still trying to find some.
Like there is one soul in this United States that hasn't heard of Ms. Casey Anthony!
Let me get there, I'd lie and act like I don't know shit about diddly and I've been minding my own business, then when I get on the jury, her ass will fry.
I know, that's mean.

My God, last I heard, they didn't have enough jurors and were still trying to find some.
Like there is one soul in this United States that hasn't heard of Ms. Casey Anthony!
Let me get there, I'd lie and act like I don't know shit about diddly and I've been minding my own business, then when I get on the jury, her ass will fry.
I know, that's mean.
Uhhhhhhh, Opening statements are going on as we speak......The defense just pulled the father probably did it card. They pulled the father started molesting Casey at 8 years old card also.

You can probably watch it live on TRUtv's website if you can't watch it on TV.

I know, that's mean.
Uhhhhhhh, Opening statements are going on as we speak......The defense just pulled the father probably did it card. They pulled the father started molesting Casey at 8 years old card also.

I don't think they even blamed George. They are playing the "everyone is a twisted liar and can't be trusted poor casey bitch is to be pited" game.

...:puke:

I know, that's mean.

I don't think they even blamed George. They are playing the "everyone is a twisted liar and can't be trusted poor casey bitch is to be pited" game.

They are going down the same road as the OJ defense team.......Smear and try to destroy the lives of whomever you can to get your client off.

They are going down the same road as the OJ defense team.......Smear and try to destroy the lives of whomever you can to get your client off.

Sickening. I don't think it will l work this time. Roy Cronk (sp) planting the body ....gimme a break. And why would a molester cover up a drowning?

Well I recorded In Session for tomorrow to see if that's the trial. I'd rather watch that than Nancy Grace which I was doing. I didn't know TruTV was the old Court Tv.

Learn something new everyday. :cool:

Well I recorded In Session for tomorrow to see if that's the trial. I'd rather watch that than Nancy Grace which I was doing. I didn't know TruTV was the old Court Tv.

The morning sessions are on Tru.....The afternoon session is on HLN (George Anthony is now being cross examined by the defense).......The webcast is on CNN I believe.

The morning sessions are on Tru.....The afternoon session is on HLN (George Anthony is now being cross examined by the defense).......The webcast is on CNN I believe.

Great, thanks.

Tough crowd here. I am going to wait on the trial, their decision not mine. I think she and her family are pretty strange but without hearing the evidence I can't judge. OJ was guilty.

Great, thanks.
No problem.......It's getting interesting.......The prosecution is not letting the defense get away with trying to trip the father up by asking him questions and then not allowing him to fully answer before firing off another question......The judge has sustained just about every objection they've posed.

This is the type of Judge that was needed during he OJ trial.........Ito pretty much let the defense run roughshod over the witnesses.

Great, thanks.
No problem.......It's getting interesting.......The prosecution is not letting the defense get away with trying to trip the father up by asking him questions and then not allowing him to fully answer before firing off another question......The judge has sustained just about every objection they've posed.

This is the type of Judge that was needed during he OJ trial.........Ito pretty much let the defense run roughshod over the witnesses.

I'm watching the last half hour or so and the father is pretty much waiting for a good question. I'm so glad I can watch this, I used to love some of these trials.

I really like this judge.

I really like this judge.
Yeah, it's quite obvious that he runs a clean courtroom.

This stuff is fascinating....My wife is a court reporter in a crminal court in downtown L.A.....Her brother is a former DA in the major crimes divisions in L.A....He's handled many high profile cases. He was appointed Judge four years ago by Ahhhhnold......This Judge reminds me of the way he handles his courtroom, and my wifes Judge handles his....No nonsense whatsoever. That's the way it should be.

Is she guilty in your opinion?

I've always suspected there was something fishy about "grampa's" activities, especially the suicide attempt. C'mon. At a time when his family needed him most? What did he have to be suicidal over other than guilt at that point in time?

So I was not surprised when the defense team came right out of the gate and laid the whole thing on him today.

This may be the most interesting trial since O.J. Simpson's.

My daughter loves to watch Nancy Grace and is glued to the Casey Anthony case.

But due to a recent move my daughter doesn't have cable TV right now.

So she is currently trying to find a website which airs the full Nancy Grace episodes but hasn't been able to find one.

Does anyone here know of a site?

They had the live jury selection on TruTV, but today the opening statements were on HLN, which I didn't realize until too late. Maybe they're going to switch back and forth. :confused:

Forum List

Back