U S Ninth Court Of Appeals San Jose CA....

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Orly Taitz is representing Allen Keys on C-Span right now in Obama Birth Certificate case right now... It's a rerun from last week but it is highly entertaining.

Wow! Orly is a piece of work. I can't believe a U S court would actually listen to that wackadoodle with a straight face.

Astonishing!

Orly Taitz is representing Allen Keys on C-Span right now in Obama Birth Certificate case right now... It's a rerun from last week but it is highly entertaining.

Wow! Orly is a piece of work. I can't believe a U S court would actually listen to that wackadoodle with a straight face.

Astonishing!

Things like this have to get to the courts sometime or another, or they will continue to have a veneer of legitimacy.

I almost wish the truthers get in front of a judge panel one of these days, as once they have to use the laws of evidence, 99% of their arguments would be brutalized on cross examination.

Astonishing!

Things like this have to get to the courts sometime or another, or they will continue to have a veneer of legitimacy.

I almost wish the truthers get in front of a judge panel one of these days, as once they have to use the laws of evidence, 99% of their arguments would be brutalized on cross examination.

Brutal is listing to and looking at Orl Taitz for two minutes..:eek: :lol:

Astonishing!

Brutal is listing to and looking at Orl Taitz for two minutes..:eek: :lol:

I just think of the O RLY bird when I see her name in print

orly.jpg

Forum List

Back