Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, Jester. But I hope the defense loses even that. Let her go to hell via the table in the room. I have no empathy for that crazy chick...or her bugshit crazy mother.
I have no problem with them plunging that needle....The deeper the better.

Her mother is a bit of a loon but, I have to put myself in her shoes. She was for all intensive purposes the mother of that child. She did the raising.....That initial 9/11 call when she found out the child was missing, was genuine to the core.....I feel that she's slowly losing her marbles at the absurdity of it all......I mean, their daughter put them in a position I could never imagine being in. And I could only imagine the rage I would feel if I found out my daughter was out partying like a rock star without a care in the world while her daughter was missing.

Jester, I will agree with you 90% of the time and Grace, You are a nice lady and I like reading what you have to say most of the time, but no, she dont deserve the needle. The death penalty is to good for that bitch. I haven't been following this case in the news for a while, but I do notice that they always show the little girle sitting at a table reading a kids book . I also remember the cops showing bits if the garbage bag the child was wrapped in. The book was wrapped up in the bag with her child. This to me says that Anthony was 110% aware of her actions (I know, duh.) Death would be a release for that bitch. I would be just fine if the slut was sent to some nasty prison ware her only daylight will be from her 1 hour out side. I only would agree with the death penalty is if they killed the criminal in the exact same manner that there victims were killed. Any other method equals mercy. Let the whore rot in a super max prison and be done with her.

She is as guilty as sin, for sure. It appears she wanted to party and probably put the kid down with some type of sleeping agent. Evidently, the child overdosed and died. Instead of coming forward and admitting she made a terrible mistake, she dumped the body and has systematically taken her whole family down with her. Not only that, but the State of Florida is paying through the wazoo on this to provide her with experts and lawyers, who at times seem to be as loony as the family.

I think she will be found guilty. Then she will spend the rest of her life in jail. I doubt she will get the death pentalty. It is a sad, sad story.

Make that one more GUILTY as far as Casey Anthony. That stupid bitch, I have thought her to be guilty from day one. Who in their right mind lets their baby daughter stay "missing" for 31 days and doesn't tell anyone??
OMG, let me at that bitch.
Death is too good for her, I would want her to rot in a cold damp cell, with the bare minimals.
A metal commode that backs up every single day, a stinking sink that stays clogged, meals that aren't fit for the stray dogs running around.
No visitors, no Tv, nothing- just let the bitch sit there and have to think about what she has done, for a long long time.
And I'm not one for violence, but somebody needs to kick her ass a time or two, and prisoners don't take too kindly to child abusers, so she will probably get attacked at some point.
I hate that this Anthony thing has went on for 2 years already and we are just now getting to trial.
But if she gets death, I won't be sad, I just hope she has to suffer some.
This story really gets me pissed!

Make that one more GUILTY as far as Casey Anthony. That stupid bitch, I have thought her to be guilty from day one. Who in their right mind lets their baby daughter stay "missing" for 31 days and doesn't tell anyone??
OMG, let me at that bitch.
Death is too good for her, I would want her to rot in a cold damp cell, with the bare minimals.
A metal commode that backs up every single day, a stinking sink that stays clogged, meals that aren't fit for the stray dogs running around.
No visitors, no Tv, nothing- just let the bitch sit there and have to think about what she has done, for a long long time.
And I'm not one for violence, but somebody needs to kick her ass a time or two, and prisoners don't take too kindly to child abusers, so she will probably get attacked at some point.
I hate that this Anthony thing has went on for 2 years already and we are just now getting to trial.
But if she gets death, I won't be sad, I just hope she has to suffer some.
This story really gets me pissed!
Yeah, unfortunately those idiots in the ACLU would pitch a major friggin' bitch.

She'll be in PC with access to canteen, cable TV, soap, regular showers, clean towels, toilet paper, rec time etc.

I say just inject the bitch and be done with her.

I don't think gramma is any great shakes, either.

She is a Loon for sure. And she rules the roost obviously. I kind of feel sorry for her husband. He will be accused of molesting Casey, as a child, before it is over...IMHO. I think they will be going the sympathy route.
If the defense does go through with that route, they are scum.

If they try to base it on that letter that Casey wrote to a fellow inmate, they are scum.....But, the prosecution should have no problem shooting that down, based on the fact that she's a known habitual liar, and has many people, too include many of her friends who have already verified, and would no doubt testify to that fact.

The defense should just concentrate on trying to keep her off the execution table at this point.

In order for our justice system to work as it should, there must be a vigorous defense. These defense lawyers should do everything within the law and their power to get their client off, it's their job and what they are being paid for. Anything less than that and it wouldn't be justice.

She is a Loon for sure. And she rules the roost obviously. I kind of feel sorry for her husband. He will be accused of molesting Casey, as a child, before it is over...IMHO. I think they will be going the sympathy route.
If the defense does go through with that route, they are scum.

If they try to base it on that letter that Casey wrote to a fellow inmate, they are scum.....But, the prosecution should have no problem shooting that down, based on the fact that she's a known habitual liar, and has many people, too include many of her friends who have already verified, and would no doubt testify to that fact.

The defense should just concentrate on trying to keep her off the execution table at this point.

In order for our justice system to work as it should, there must be a vigorous defense. These defense lawyers should do everything within the law and their power to get their client off, it's their job and what they are being paid for. Anything less than that and it wouldn't be justice.
So, who's arguing against that?

If they want to destroy their own reputations and honor. Then let them take the scumbag route......The public will judge the attorneys. If they try to destroy the reputation of the father, in order to save their client, it will be a huge mistake.

What everyone is assuming is the event(s) happened just like we were told.
First off, we know Casey is a professional liar. Secondly, we know the nut (Casey) didn't fall too far from the family-tree.

Is anyone considering this was an accident? Here's my theory. I think the baby died accidentally on that first day (what was it?....June 16th?) hence the back-to-back calls to Cindy etc. I think the family had a huge falling out and Casey (in her psychopathic mind) bailed out (ran away with daughter in trunk) the following day and began partying.

I think continuous bickering ensued throughout the 31 days ......and on that 31st day, Cindy, in an act of spite, called the cops to report her granddaughter missing (although she already knew she was dead) and stated the car smelled of death. She did this to get back at her own daughter.

I think the baby was taken out of the trunk by George or Lee (while Casey was still out partying) originally buried in the backyard. Then after thinking Casey might open her mouth, George, Cindy and/or Lee moved her to the lot down the road.

The only thing that I haven't figured out is (if....my theory is correct) why is Casey taking the blame and not ratting out her family? Unless she did, to Baez, and Baez told her she would be accused as an accomplice anyway so might as well tough it out in jail for a few years until your trial, get vindicated then make millions on movies and books as her reward for her time in jail.

So in summation, I think Casey is definitely without a doubt going to throw her entire family under that bus. Rightly so.
One is as demented as the next one.

George looks guilty as hell because he can never look anyone in the eyes (look at his jailhouse talks with Casey and his interview with Larry King) and Cindy, well Cindy just acts guilty. Maniac.
And Lee? Well......he's as cool and calm as his sister and that's probably due to that psychotic sociopath gene-pool they were created from.

Personally, I can't stand Nancy Grace. She is all ranting and raving and bitching out her guests then BAM! Time for commercial and her voice drops, honey drips from her mouth and she's all prissy. Commercial over? Ranting, mouth pursed like she ate a lemon, more bitching out her guests...

Not only that but as a former attorney she doesn't seem to understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

As for Casey Anthony, the evidence has not been produced in court. For the moment, I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

Immie

I thought this was going to be a would you hit it poll until I opened it. I would hit it, definitely wouldn't have a kid with her though. WOW that bitch is guilty

If she is guilty, which seems very probable from what i can see, she should certainly fry.

Her stories don't add up at all, which makes me think she is guilty.

If she is guilty, which seems very probable from what i can see, she should certainly fry.

30 days she waited to report her child missing and during that time she was out partying almost nightly. She only reported the child was missing because her own mother nagged her wanting to know where her child was.

She deserves a bullet in the head.

30 days she waited to report her child missing and during that time she was out partying almost nightly. She only reported the child was missing because her own mother nagged her wanting to know where her child was.

Yet your post before this you said you would 'hit that'-
TheBrain said:
I thought this was going to be a would you hit it poll until I opened it. I would hit it, definitely wouldn't have a kid with her though. WOW that bitch is guilty

So you would do her then shoot her.

Nice.

Nice.

Yes EZ I would seriously cheat on my wife with a crazy nut who killed her child.

:cuckoo:

Nice.

Yes EZ I would seriously cheat on my wife with a crazy nut who killed her child.

Yep, you would 'hit that'-just not have a child with her.

=, lots of guys have their kinky sides.

Nice.

Yep, you would 'hit that'-just not have a child with her.

=, lots of guys have their kinky sides.

no just = she is attractive and if you didn't know anything about her ....... but since we obviously do, pass.

So so sad.
I watched a 48 Hours Mystery show on this the other day. I'll never understand why some of these stories are catapulted to the headlines and stay there...when stuff like this happens every single day. It isn't that unusual. In fact, this case is relatively tame....there was a case here about 20 years ago where a guy butchered his kids; chased them around in the snow with an ax. True story. Never made the papers.

So so sad.
I watched a 48 Hours Mystery show on this the other day. I'll never understand why some of these stories are catapulted to the headlines and stay there...when stuff like this happens every single day. It isn't that unusual. In fact, this case is relatively tame....there was a case here about 20 years ago where a guy butchered his kids; chased them around in the snow with an ax. True story. Never made the papers.

This made such big news cuz she's cute not because what she did was so horrific.

I don't know...I also know of a very attractive woman who tried to torch herself and her infant in her VW bug (that I used to run around with her in, a few years before!). An off-duty fireman pulled her and the baby out....and they were okay, but she kept trying to get back in.

It was post partum psychosis, but what a spectacular story...and again, never caught. Of course, I don't think she denied it. There was no point, and she was out of her mind at the time.

On Casey Anthony, they can't seem to find enuff people to be potential jurors. They have to have 12 jurors plus 8 alternates. The other day, the judge was interviewing one lady and she started to cry~
The judge asked her why she was crying, and the lady said it was because she was praying for the Mother, Casey Anthony- the judge asked the lady if she could tell the court what she was praying about, and the lady said that lord have mercy on the Mother.
Dismissed.

Forum List

Back