Carson: "I would not just stand there and let him shoot me,"

Yes, college girls are so well known for rushing armed gunmen...
53f65660cdec8.image.jpg

It's a miracle he even got off a shot with those killers, and their daily journals around. They might have killed him with a Kotex...

I agree with Dr. Carson. I would suggest a firearm instruction class on campus and arming the security guard.

In an earlier thread, before Carson ever said this, some alleged CCW holder used the excuse that he had no duty to intervene on behalf of others and claimed it would be foolish to do so.

I contend that those with the means to resist, have a duty to resist, period. I'm not going to judge those that run away, but if you got numbers, you collectively have the means to resist. Of course resistance seems to be a bad word these days.

In an earlier thread, before Carson ever said this, some alleged CCW holder used the excuse that he had no duty to intervene on behalf of others and claimed it would be foolish to do so.
There is some truth to this; CCW classes usually teach to not get involved in an altercation that does not involve you.

It's amazing how the left found illegal immigrant citizenship by birth and same-sex marriage in the 14th amendment, yet can't find self defense in the second amendment. Fascinating.

N
I agree with Dr. Carson. I would suggest a firearm instruction class on campus and arming the security guard.
Let's pass on the classes eh? TY.
eafcd3aa6b680ad2121039f76d0a6aee.jpg

I love it. I bet she's never going to be a victim.
The safer bet is that if she is unfortunate to be raped by a stranger, he gets a free gun as well. If she's raped by someone she knows, she won't have the stones to shoot him first. The gun is useless to her.

It's amazing how the left found illegal immigrant citizenship by birth and same-sex marriage in the 14th amendment, yet can't find self defense in the second amendment. Fascinating.
We find the legal status for owning firearms there, not self-defense. That you can learn at the Y.

There is some truth to this; CCW classes usually teach to not get involved in an altercation that does not involve you.

Which is a bunch of hooey. 'altercation' is one thing, but if someone's life is in immediate danger of death or grievous bodily harm, a human being has the duty to intervene. If you want to do so without your firearm, so be it, that is a personal choice, dumb as it may be.

Of course, since CCW is nothing but defacto registration, I can see why teaching the sheeple creed would be part of the training.

Like the CC guy who saw a car-jacking and fired, missing the criminals, killing the victim, and then he ran off? Terrific.

N
Let's pass on the classes eh? TY.
eafcd3aa6b680ad2121039f76d0a6aee.jpg

I love it. I bet she's never going to be a victim.
The safer bet is that if she is unfortunate to be raped by a stranger, he gets a free gun as well. If she's raped by someone she knows, she won't have the stones to shoot him first. The gun is useless to her.
That scenario would be a good Hollywood script. The reality is women are arming themselves. That's a good thing.

Like the CC guy who saw a car-jacking and fired, missing the criminals, killing the victim, and then he ran off? Terrific.
Or the lady here locally who shot her husband before he could shoot her and the kids.

So they caught the guy?
Last I heard they were still on the loose,so how would you know the guy wasnt in on it?

Forum List

Back