Matt Drudge tells Obama and Hillary - Give up YOUR guns.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Liberals want a ban on private citizens having guns, but exemptions from the law for themselves.

Prison Planet.com » Matt Drudge Challenges Obama: Give Up Your Guns

oct 7 2015 As the White House prepares more executive orders on gun control, Matt Drudge has sensationally challenged President Obama to give up his armed Secret Service protection.

During an impromptu appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Drudge also called on Hillary Clinton to relinquish her armed bodyguards.
“They’re all armed themselves, or they all have that security around them themselves. They don’t have to worry about [danger.] I challenge Hillary, take away your Secret Service. Take it away now. Take away your Secret Service; dismiss them. Have no security around you; have no guns around you, Hillary. I dare you. I dare you,” said Drudge.
“Obama, same thing. Drop your guns, Obama. Take your Secret Service away, Obama. Take it all away. Leave the White House unguarded, Obama. Let everybody know there’s no guns on the White House grounds, Obama.”

Matt Drudge has sensationally challenged President Obama to give up his armed Secret Service protection.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9094-1355426145-3.gif

The same old shit from the guys with new ideas. This is just like when Gore says we need clean air these dummies go "Stop driving your car then, GORE"

Opinion: We should consume less meat

RW: OH YEAH, WELL TAKE OFF THOSE SHOES!!!!

• Banned
Remember obamacare. Obama called it the "law of the land" and then gave 1200 companies exemptions from the law.

The argument is about confiscation isn't it? An example of liberal hypocrisy was notorious anti-2nd Amendment senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy. Teddy had his own personally paid body guard who tried to enter the Senate Office building armed with several concealed fully automatic weapons. The guy had no permit or anything and violated about a dozen state, local and federal laws and was arrested. Teddy pulled a few strings and had the charges quietly dismissed.

The liberal plan is to add a huge "registration fee" to guns. You can have guns but you must pay like $5000 per gun per year. Then guns will be legal for everyone but realistically only the rich will have guns.

The liberal plan is to add a huge "registration fee" to guns. You can have guns but you must pay like $5000 per gun per year. Then guns will be legal for everyone but realistically only the rich will have guns.
It could be a cool million and I still want the guns, all of them eventually.

Matt Drudge has sensationally challenged President Obama to give up his armed Secret Service protection.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9094-1355426145-3.gif

The same old shit from the guys with new ideas. This is just like when Gore says we need clean air these dummies go "Stop driving your car then, GORE"
He is dead on with this. Why do they get gun protection but we don't.

We pay for their gun protection. And Obama passed a bill saying that presidents and their families get SS for life. Hypocrite asshole.

Liberals want a ban on private citizens having guns, but exemptions from the law for themselves.

Prison Planet.com » Matt Drudge Challenges Obama: Give Up Your Guns

oct 7 2015 As the White House prepares more executive orders on gun control, Matt Drudge has sensationally challenged President Obama to give up his armed Secret Service protection.

During an impromptu appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Drudge also called on Hillary Clinton to relinquish her armed bodyguards.
“They’re all armed themselves, or they all have that security around them themselves. They don’t have to worry about [danger.] I challenge Hillary, take away your Secret Service. Take it away now. Take away your Secret Service; dismiss them. Have no security around you; have no guns around you, Hillary. I dare you. I dare you,” said Drudge.
“Obama, same thing. Drop your guns, Obama. Take your Secret Service away, Obama. Take it all away. Leave the White House unguarded, Obama. Let everybody know there’s no guns on the White House grounds, Obama.”

Can you point to where either Obama or Hillary asked people to give up their guns?

He's an idiot, and so is anyone who thinks that way.

Yeah, O is an idiot.

You'll never get 'em though. Lol.

He is dead on with this. Why do they get gun protection but we don't.
It's very unlikely that anyone, in a nation of gun nuts, wants to kill you, Sweetcheeks. Relax, you probably have all the protection you need and you can always tow your "house" to another trailer park should you need to...

He's an idiot, and so is anyone who thinks that way.

Yeah, O is an idiot.

You'll never get 'em though. Lol.
Oh, we will, eventually. Most of them that is. There's no need for them...

Forum List

Back